SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:16 pm

ariwolf wrote:according to rs the cast bios and headshots are dropping today
thanks for the update! i can't wait to read bios and predict ette, after rereading joey's bio for charity's season it was obvious as laugh out loud
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Joeys women and fun facts…..

https://ew.com/the-bachelor-season-28-joey-graziadei-contestants-8418190

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/s/KWGtjJTtMn
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Jeepers wrote:Joeys women and fun facts…..

https://ew.com/the-bachelor-season-28-joey-graziadei-contestants-8418190

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/s/KWGtjJTtMn

Joey's got some work to do....half of the women who 'played' the tennis racquet as a guitar were holding it backwards and most, if not all, who took a swing with the tennis racket have no idea how to grip a tennis racquet!

So few blondes.

And interesting that they included Daisy's hometown and not San Diego as her location.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:25 pm

Well Daisy has opened up her SM and the hate has started .. it makes me so sad that there is so much in our world .. I truly hope that Joey and Daisy can weather the hurricane cat 5 that is headed their way

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well Daisy has opened up her SM and the hate has started .. it makes me so sad that there is so much in our world .. I truly hope that Joey and Daisy can weather the hurricane cat 5 that is headed their way

What’s there to hate about Daisy????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:08 pm

While these promo descriptions were kinda snarky for many, I think Joey did very well in choosing his final three.   I still have my admiration for Nat (12 hrs beauty sleep as a nurse???) and Katelyn.   I would add Lexi to the really impressive bio list as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:17 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Well Daisy has opened up her SM and the hate has started .. it makes me so sad that there is so much in our world .. I truly hope that Joey and Daisy can weather the hurricane cat 5 that is headed their way

What’s there to hate about Daisy????

Sadly there are people who who just like to bring others down. You can never please everyone...just read my tag line. They are miserable in their lives and being nasty to others makes them feel somewhat better about themselves.

Smartest thing Daisy could do is to get off of SM or at least turn off comments.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:54 pm

I can’t believe they listed Lea’s hometown as the same as my hometown. I positive she hasn’t lived there for a long time but I got a kick seeing my ht on there.

The Daisy stuff, all I’ll say is she seems like a big fan of the franchise and has a small platform before the season, so to me it surprising she didn’t clean up her socials when she had the time. I was pretty meh on her since the cast reveal before filming and still am. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:53 pm

Ok, what I am reading on Reddit has my head spinning.  It appears from her SM that Daisy may be a Trump supporter.  IF this is true, it's a deal breaker for me.  And if Joey knowingly supports this, it makes me not so interested in him either.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ok, what I am reading on Reddit has my head spinning.  It appears from her SM that Daisy may be a Trump supporter.  IF this is true, it's a deal breaker for me.  And if Joey knowingly supports this, it makes me not so interested in him either.  

I know folks politics are not all alike, and most BN are not liberals.  But this guy is on a whole other level of cruel.

I will say the Candice Camron Bure follow sucks as well. Considering her homophobia comments. With Joey’s dad being gay. Not sure about Joey’s politics but his family is shown as very liberal and anti Trump. Mostly his mom, sisters and stepdad.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:17 pm

@smg2587 yes, thanks   I did read about his family on the other board.  They have taken away the spoiler section.  

I wonder also if any of this was discussed between Daisy and Joey and if so, what his reaction was.   I am still kind of processing all of it but thought as you mention that it would be interesting because his family does seem so liberal.  

I also read that Reality Steve's niece knows Daisy somehow, this is not verified, but if so, that is a good source.  Wonder if RS will comment on it tomorrow?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:19 am

Reddit noticed that when she opened her socials she was following trump on IG but she from what I can tell very quickly unfollowed trump right after. To me that possibly indicates she didn’t realize she was following him still and perhaps her views may have changed. There is nothing bedside that follow that suggest she supports trump now.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond