SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:54 am

Poster said they sleuthed this out and have no connection to Daisy or Joey. Confirmation she is F1 imo. Also in pics she posted of her and Autumn after she left it is attached to her glass. Looks like there was one for her and one for him.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:04 am

O wow .. interesting .. they find the darndest things laugh out loud

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 am

Someone else sleuthed the ornament was not there in previous pics and added on or about 12/25. Speculation ranging from a gift from Joey to possible trolling for the video .
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am

don't see how it could be trolling when it was way in the background of her video and took an eagle eyed sleuther to see it 2 months later and connect the dots. it would've been more front & centre if she was trolling. jmo but we'll see what rs says in a few hours.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:57 am

I love it....Ornament-gate!! It's pretty convincing IMO.

Can someone explain to me if something specific has happened recently to have Daisy so upset and Joey going to Ben H. for advice? Are people on SM being tough on her? Or just the usual challenge of staying focussed on your relationship when you now have to watch your fiance's interactions with other women?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:35 am

Daisy said it was hard watching as it was the first time she was seeing and then people be a bit crazy online. I think it is hard for her to watch interactions especially with Rachel and Kelsey since that was last week and she went home to watch it. My guess that is what Joey’s phone call with Ben had to do with.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:06 am

Re: ornament - The one hanging from the wine glass is right side up (the red bow is on top); the one on the tree, the DK initials are upside down).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:08 am

@agentcurls What do you make of that?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:46 pm

mbl wrote:@agentcurls What do you make of that?

Two ornaments were on the table across from Joey & Daisy in the one SC, right? So that could mean that one was right side up, and one was upside down (the one that was put on the tree). Possibly, Daisy brought these back home as souvenirs post-wrap (or Joey sent her one during Christmas as speculated). They seemed to have been strategically placed in their vicinity during 1:1 time. By Daisy? By TPTB? Personally, either way, I find it both sweet and endearing, if a little calculated.

OR --- this is a really artful Photoshop.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:02 pm

It would be very strange for Daisy to put the ornament on the tree (assuming she's f1) when she'd have to know that it would likely end up in a photo and potentially be a spoiler. You'd think they'd school them on how to keep it a secret. I think during Ali's season TPTB/Ali toyed with RS which led to him incorrectly saying that she ended with no one but I'm not sure if Daisy would go so far if she's f2.

I'm also surprised with her recent post because you wouldn't think she'd be vocal about having trouble watching Joey with others if she's f1 because it would make it pretty obvious. Again, why let her do that if you're TPTB.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:21 pm

The ornament was so far in the background I don’t think it crossed her mind. The video was more obvious but she didn’t say interactions with Joey per se just people getting hurt ect.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 pm

albean99 wrote:It would be very strange for Daisy to put the ornament on the tree (assuming she's f1) when she'd have to know that it would likely end up in a photo and potentially be a spoiler. You'd think they'd school them on how to keep it a secret. I think during Ali's season TPTB/Ali toyed with RS which led to him incorrectly saying that she ended with no one but I'm not sure if Daisy would go so far if she's f2.

I'm also surprised with her recent post because you wouldn't think she'd be vocal about having trouble watching Joey with others if she's f1 because it would make it pretty obvious. Again, why let her do that if you're TPTB.  no idea

Good points here! I think the negative feedback on SM she is receiving may be wearing on her. People can be vicious on there. She spoke on it with kid gloves, though, and expressed herself tactfully and not like some victim. I'm sure she realizes that she is putting herself out there (CI awareness, self-promotion) and has to take the good with the bad.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond