SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 pm

Not sure if this was ever posted here but this is a screenshot from a video Charity posted to her IG stories from August 7th. On her wrists seem to be the bracelet Dotun's mom gave her during his HTD imo.
BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen22
Source: Charity's IG stories

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen24
Source: My screenshot from episode 6

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
mbl wrote:@pavalygurl I don’t think so because it could have the opposite effect. If people know the ending they might not tune in on Monday night.  
 It this photo is out in the public eye for all to see so could serve the same purpose 
Not that I don’t believe it but that photo is almost too perfect and she is not on the ring photo side

This photo is one (of a few) F1 money shots. She’s smiling & Dotun has the ring box open & facing her - she’s a happy girl! JMO
yeah it just seems like one of the press pics that people were supposed to publish in their finale exclusive on monday night, but someone screwed up. not everything is a conspiracy imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:05 pm

luvstx wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Now I am getting curious, do you think tptb would "let" this slip out for increased audience views?  Or else someone really is getting fired.  Yikes, never a dull moment.

They were probably going to use the picture for the happy couple photo shoot that will probably be published next week.  Someone goofed.

If it is real and Dotun is the F1, Joey will be devastated but minutes later will be thrilled to be the new bachelor.
Well, on the plus side, he's had almost 3 months to adjust and he "appears ok" in his social media.  If he is the bachelor, it will be kind of an awkward segway on Monday night.   I guess my record stands, I have yet to pick the bachelorette F1.  I will certainly watch his season if he is the Bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Yea I definitely think they get engaged. I can now put this to rest laugh out loud

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:11 pm

It’s only a money shot if she says yes 🤭

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:Not sure if this was ever posted here but this is a screenshot from a video Charity posted to her IG stories from August 7th. On her wrists seem to be the bracelet Dotun's mom gave her during his HTD imo.
BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen22
Source: Charity's IG stories

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen24
Source: My screenshot from episode 6

@ReneeM I believe the bracelets were discussed, and if I’m remembering correctly, some felt it was inconclusive that they were the ones from Dotun’s mother. My recall might not be accurate, but I’m not sure anymore what thread the discussion occurred in awhile back.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
mbl wrote:@pavalygurl I don’t think so because it could have the opposite effect. If people know the ending they might not tune in on Monday night.  
 It this photo is out in the public eye for all to see so could serve the same purpose 
Not that I don’t believe it but that photo is almost too perfect and she is not on the ring photo side

This photo is one (of a few) F1 money shots. She’s smiling & Dotun has the ring box open & facing her - she’s a happy girl! JMO

This is definitely F1 proof. imo I don't have an exact link to it right now but theres a clip released in one of the previews where she's  crying hard  at the FRC to one of the guys and the guy has on a light blue suit . Dotun's suit in this pic doesn't match that suit so that guy has to be Joey because they're also around the same height in the  clip. Dotun is definitely f1.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:47 pm

kmick0890 wrote:This is definitely F1 proof. I don't have an exact link to it right now but theres a clip released in one of the previews where she's  crying hard  at the FRC to one of the guys and the guy has on a light blue suit . Dotun's suit in this pic doesn't match that suit so that guy has to be Joey because they're also around the same height in the  clip. Dotun is definitely f1.
Here it is, Charity & Joey at the FRC https://imgur.com/a/10xX7Lq

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:26 pm

It's happened before that a photo from after the FRC was taken by a guest but I don't recall it ever being spoiled by a magazine, especially by accident.

I hadn't seen the pic of Charity crying with Joey until now. That seems to be the final piece falling into place. I was kind of hoping that it was him just because I like it when the ending isn't so obvious but the heart wants what it wants. Poor Joey. I imagine he's been offered TB and I could handle a season of him as lead. BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:44 pm

albean99 wrote:It's happened before that a photo from after the FRC was taken by a guest but I don't recall it ever being spoiled by a magazine, especially by accident.

I hadn't seen the pic of Charity crying with Joey until now. That seems to be the final piece falling into place. I was kind of hoping that it was him just because I like it when the ending isn't so obvious but the heart wants what it wants. Poor Joey. I imagine he's been offered TB and I could handle a season of him as lead. BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633
I agree, the heart wants what the heart wants.  I have to keep reminding myself that all of this happened almost three months ago for them.  I haven't seen much from Dotun but obviously he'll be able to be more forthcoming now. Charity is very happy in all her media/posts, etc. and Joey by all outward accounts looks like he's doing well.   I hope if he is the bachelor they treat him well.  I am glad Jesse is host now since he has a style I much prefer over CH.  This could be a great adventure  BachelorNation - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

So now all we have to do is be sure all the parties make it to LA by tomorrow and that the predicted storm Sunday/Monday does not interrupt what for me at least will be a bit "shocking".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:09 am

IMO this is Charity's response to the spoiler being out. Disclaimer: this is a VERY popular, classic song in the black community, both of them knowing & loving the song is not unusual. But both Charity & Dotun have answered Q&A's on IG singing the exact same portion of the song post filming. It's been speculated on reddit to possibly be a thing for them, maybe they jam out to it together on SHVs

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 am

Everyone's already said that People fudged up and spoiled the season, so please don't kill me. 😒. Best wishes to Charity and her F1! I'm not trying to disprove anything, just sharing what I observed. I also promise you that I'm not delusional or in denial...

Charity's hair in the People photo matches her hair where she's crying and talking about saying goodbye to someone you love.

Ok, bye.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz