SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:45 pm

Why do they always pressure the couple on when they are getting married that is one of the reasons most couples do not last
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:46 pm

They must really like Charity. She not only gets a trip to Greece, but DWTS! Go talk to Sean Charity!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Loved Jesse tonight .. so excited and funny

He has really grown into the role and I prefer him to Chris. He seems more genuine and spontaneous. Let's hope he maintains the enthusiasm.

Genuine! That's the word. That's why he's head and shoulders above Chris, imo.

Last edited by julychild on Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:48 pm

No wonder Joey had no hard hitting questions for Charity tonight...although he has always been gracious. And then there is the new hairstyle. Always a sign.

What are the odds that Charity and Duton show up on Joey's season to give advice?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:52 pm

julychild wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Loved Jesse tonight .. so excited and funny

He has really grown into the role and I prefer him to Chris. He seems more genuine and spontaneous. Let's hope he maintains the enthusiasm.

Genuine! That's the word. That's why he's heads and shoulders above Chris, imo.

He’s awesome on all the shows he’s on. Especially the cooking ones
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:53 pm

Sprite wrote:No wonder Joey had no hard hitting questions for Charity tonight...although he has always been gracious. And then there is the new hairstyle. Always a sign.

What are the odds that Charity and Duton show up on Joey's season to give advice?

I hope not. They've barely just started themselves.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:56 pm

Neil Lane is bored by this. He is busy checking out his phone.

Shocking that the girl from Hawaii is picked.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:57 pm

Love the way he's looking at her! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:59 pm

julychild wrote:
Sprite wrote:No wonder Joey had no hard hitting questions for Charity tonight...although he has always been gracious. And then there is the new hairstyle. Always a sign.

I think she could give him some tips on how to handle the pressure...although Joey seems like he has a good head on his shoulder, but he also seems emotional so I am afraid tptb would find it easier to manipulate him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 am

I expect that there is going to be some changes on Joeys season

He was much more open with Jesse .. gotta get his personality out there more

Joey doesn’t need her advice .. but glad Joey holds Dotun in high regard .. Joey was very well liked by his cast mates

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Love the way he's looking at her! beatingheart

This made me laugh out loud. It's going to be interesting next season because he's going to be looking at multiple girls exactly like that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:06 am

Sprite wrote:
julychild wrote:

I think she could give him some tips on how to handle the pressure...although Joey seems like he has a good head on his shoulder, but he also seems emotional so I am afraid tptb would find it easier to manipulate him.

Zach can be that person. He's an equally solid guy with the good head thing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
albean99
Sprite
eusebeia
barbell
timfan