SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Remdiamond Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:47 pm

Regarding SHV, they haven’t been able to show that Kelsey has left NOLA either. I would think it would be much easier for Daisy or Rachel who both live in LA too in and out or that it started a day later than what was originally thought. This weekend should be interesting.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:27 pm

Daisy was reportedly in Big Bear on a skiing trip that weekend .  I have fam/friends who live or lived there.  It's not a quick trip from there to LA down and back up the mountain during winter.  While anything was possible, I think it's more likely Kelsey was the one at that SHV.  The fact that we didn't have info on Kelsey leaving NOLA maybe simply that the producers did their job.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:35 pm

There was no spotting of Daisy that weekend after Saturday night

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:26 am

It also wouldn’t be hard to get a chopper to fly Daisy from Big Bear to LA.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:01 am

@Remdiamond We had some bad storms that weekend.  But like I said, anything is possible.

My apologies, I had the wrong weekend.  The time of the storms was the following weekend.  Sorry for any confusion.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:45 am

Jeepers wrote:There was no spotting of Daisy that weekend after Saturday night

What is the timing for Joey at the safe house?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:32 pm

IMO, I don't see any way that the show would fly the f1 by helicopter just to get to a SHV. They try to keep things secret and a helicopter would be noticed. It seems more likely that the visit would have been changed and Joey wouldn't have gone on his own for part of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:36 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:There was no spotting of Daisy that weekend after Saturday night

What is the timing for Joey at the safe house?
If you are talking about the weekend of Jan 6 I have something I will post later. Gotta visit a sick friend first
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:03 pm

Jan 4 
Joey was at the GB wedding .. lots of proof of that
Daisy posted a pic of a rose .. ? from the friend she was with or ? From Joey
Jan 5
Pic of Joey .. probably pretty hung over laugh out loud .. with producers **ETA .. Daisy was at Bear Mtn on the 5th**
Jan 6
Photos of Daisy ski trip
Jan 7
Late in day .. photo of coffee machine in safe house and football game on tv in background
No sign of Daisy .. song about pouring 2 cups offer but she was already gone

Kelsey was reportedly in NOLA all weekend .. was also out with friends

(And to ad to this Neither Joey nor Daisy have posted anything and Kelsey just posted on IG stories and had a like on something else)
spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Img_2010
spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Img_0237

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:19 pm

@Jeepers when was the rose/wine story posted? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:32 pm

The reddit poster said that SHV are booked from Fri-Mon, so I'm going to side-eye Daisy if she only turned up for one night on the Jan 5 weekend.  Either that or she is co-ordinating her friends' sm posts, which sounds so calculating imo. Surely no need to do that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers when was the rose/wine story posted? TYIA
I believe iit was on the 4th in the evening late

She was at Bear Mtn on the 5th as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond