SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Previews look good!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:05 pm

Poor Teresa. She is very nervous, but she also needs to listen. When someone just said you were oversharing, please stop telling Kathy Gerry went to your bedroom to comfort you when you were crying. duh

Edith and Christina are done. I will miss Edith's hair!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:13 pm

Boy .. talk about the drama laugh out loud .. bout as nutz as the younger gals 😆

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:39 pm

It appears that Kathy is the drama queen. I didn't get the feeling that she was upset at all but still went running to her group and later Gerry. IA that Elizabeth overshared but Kathy could have just asked her to stop sharing. There's always at least one in the house. Hopefully Gerry doesn't continue to reward her.

I really liked Joan tonight and was glad she got the rose. I didn't know she was leaving so I was thinking that she could go a long way. That's too bad for both of them.

I really wanted to get to know Edith better but that was not to be. The best hair in the house imo. TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633 I'm not sure what I think about Leslie. I didn't think the sexy dance was a good move with Gerry. Overall I was impressed by the women showing their talents. Ellen's date was nice but even the SDs are short with the hour show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:24 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:37 am

Episode 3

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1600-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1487-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1393-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1363-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1269-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1260-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1240-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1151-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1076-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_1056-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0963-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0915-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0891-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0830-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0723-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 170005_0705-400x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-golden-bachelor/photos/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:38 pm

Did I miss seeing what Teresa's talent was? (besides oversharing, laugh out loud...)?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:19 pm

I didn't see it either, @Billysmom.

When Nancy was on BHH, she said that she went to DWTS with 3 others from the show and I'm pretty sure it was their group. She's the only one that's not OTT at times.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:24 pm

I'll admit I still don't know everyone's names, but think this is the best cast in ages on any of the shows.  I was sad to see Joan go, but happy she felt re-"seen" and ready to find love again.  Although Gerry just might be a really hard act to follow.  Leslie has grown on me.  She is a wee bit full of herself, but nonetheless kind to others and really a fun person.  Theresa put it well when she explained it...the show is basically designed without outside "distractions", even books.  I too would find it hard not to talk about Gerry's interactions with me under these circumstances.  Kathy IMHO is just being a bad sport...the green monster lurks.  I agree with whoever said at their age they are past this kind of petty behavior.    Of course I don't watch real housewives, so I guess maybe not...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:55 am

I think Gerry liked Joan on a romantic level & was sorry to see her go. I don’t think he has a romantic connection with Ellen. We are seeing a slightly unflattering side of both supposed F2 women. As a supposed F3, we aren’t seeing anything unflattering about Faith.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:38 am

@jojo47, it kind of makes you wonder about the spoilers, huh? Even though I did see a preview in which Faith says she can't take it anymore and is leaving. It depends on how they want to edit that - will she come off as whiny, or just so far in with Gerry she can't take it anymore?

Boy, I agreed with everyone's opinions in here, which I was glad to see! I thought Kathy was kind of a complainer from the beginning, but she really took the cake this time. Hopefully she's gotten her last rose.

And I too am disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Edith. My husband even said he thought she was the most attractive woman left (not that it's the most important thing). She reminded me a bit of Barbara Stanwick on The Big Valley.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218