SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BehindTheScenes - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:41 pm

OMG...here we go again. Gerry talks to both Teresa and Kathy and isn't happy with their behaviour. He basically admits what Teresa told him. Now an even bigger mess between the two.

The ladies with "never have I ever" are so funny. That was a lot of sex talk.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BehindTheScenes - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm

I had thought Teresa and Gerry were the best match, but I am starting to rethink that. Teresa is starting to look very needy and I may be starting to think Leslie may be a better match. This is when I wish these episodes were longer and we could see more of their time together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:59 pm

April and Kathy are out. Well, at least that takes care of the drama...I hope.

Gerry is so kind.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:10 pm

@Sprite IA I too was thinking Teresa is not a good match.

Every season, there is someone that distracts me with quirky moves or whatever. This season it's Teresa's lipstick. Someone help her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:18 pm

Gerry is my favorite Bachelor. I really enjoy watching him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:47 pm

Sprite wrote:I had thought Teresa and Gerry were the best match, but I am starting to rethink that. Teresa is starting to look very needy and I may be starting to think Leslie may be a better match. This is when I wish these episodes were longer and we could see more of their time together.

As the episodes progress, I’m liking Theresa less.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:03 am

Sprite wrote:Teresa and Kathy with yet another talk.

Teresa is nice, but she really doesn't listen. How many times must she be told not to share everything about her time with Gerry... particularly around Kathy? It doesn't matter that she is not trying to hurt anyone, but she is still doing it. I can see that some would find her annoying.

I was bothered by the same thing. Kathy had a relatively simple message: Don't overshare with me. It's hurtful. Not hard to understand! Instead of listening and responding with something like, "Okay, I will try not to do that anymore," Teresa talked over and around Kathy, and then went running to Gerry. This could be a temporary lapse, or instead an indicator of how she generally handles things. But it was not one of her better moments.

I think you can see Gerry's clear preference for Teresa in how he responded. He seemed to be taking Teresa's side to a greater degree, perhaps because she has more of an "in" with him, and she was apparently the one who made the complaint. Kathy's main problem was that she said, "Zip it" in a curt fashion. Gerry doesn't tolerate unkindness, and she was probably destined to go rather soon anyway. But I don't think Gerry understood Kathy's level of frustration with feeling unheard by Teresa. Kathy might like to stir up trouble, but she wasn't entirely wrong. Teresa can be oblivious to other people's feelings.

I think that Leslie appeals to Gerry because she is fit and active. She looks phenomenal for age 64, and I was thinking that she really rocked those shorts. Her sexiness might be a draw as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:25 am

If I was guessing who F1 is at this point, spoilers aside, I would choose Leslie. From what I see, their connection is different than the rest.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 am

@jojo47 I agree.

At first I thought it was a toss up between Teresa and Leslie, but now I am going with Leslie. Teresa seems involved in more drama than necessary and they are showing it for a reason.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:14 pm

I'm kind of surprised that Ellen wasn't in the f3. I haven't followed along in the sleuthing but she seems like she'd be a good fit with Gerry. I'm also starting to think that Theresa won't be the f1 although you never know. Leslie's edit could be changing. I hope that Theresa learns something from watching the show, including to read the room. Kathy wasn't exactly the villain but she also didn't need to make it such a big deal.

I was sorry to see Nancy go but she was right to bring it up since Gerry agreed so quickly. I still wonder how far Joan would have gone if she hadn't had to leave. I liked her more than the spoiled f2. Doesn't mean I dislike either of them, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:58 pm

I think it would have been Joan if she stayed, but now I am thinking Leslie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218