SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BehindTheScenes - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:18 pm

A lot of them looked great. Whoever that last one was, I was distracted by her lipstick. Is she really going to flash him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BehindTheScenes - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:19 pm

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of them looked great. Whoever that last one was, I was distracted by her lipstick. Is she really going to flash him?

That’s one of the final 2 according to RS!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:25 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:27 pm

That one missing girl old lady green name is Chippy!!! Why I didn't see official photo???

Ok, Chippy you got me!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Coming out of Jimmy Kennel's Aunt!!! dizzy dizzy

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:29 pm

Teresa and her birthday suit...sure got his attention.

Patty...was Matt's mom. They just quickly passed by her and didn't mention yet that she was a previous Bachelor's mom.

Jimmy Kimmel's aunt...Chippy is 84. Hilarious.

Faith riding up on that motorcycle was a pretty impressive.

The ladies seem to be getting along pretty well. I read somewhere that they all agreed they would all be respectful to one another. No drama. No problem for tptb. They can manufacture drama out of nothing in the editing room.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:34 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:39 pm

So far we have seen Wanda Sykes, Kris Jenner and soon Celine Dion. 😂
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:41 pm

My little boo thang...Perfect. OMG I haven't laughed so much during an premiere episode...ever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:42 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud Oh my goshhh!! You make me entertainmenttttt!!!!

Gerry have a fun with dancing also join all girls(?)

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:47 pm

That was so cute with the cupcake. They are instantly getting along.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:48 pm

Teresa get's a birthday cupcake and Gerry gets to make out! You go Gerry...and Teresa.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218