SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:03 pm

@sdmom Gerry is staying at The Springs Resort and Spa, in the Falcon's Nest.
Lovely large accommodation with a fantastic view of the volcano.
It has extra rooms so I am not sure if his family is staying there with him or if they are in a different place.

From the looks of the other pics, Leslie and Theresa are probably staying there at the resort as well, but in a different area.
The room doors and lights ( which you highlighted) are the same. This is a large Resort.

I do not know how to bring pics or links over.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:08 pm

@RizBiz great catch! The lamp and wooden/bamboo backgrounds that we see in Leslie shots are found in rooms at that resort!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:37 pm

more screen caps so hopefully we can figure out what both women wear on what dates

Theresa’s FSD, during daytime and evening

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5213

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5212

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:45 pm

Sorry about multiple posts!

Theresa opened the door to let Gerry in

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5213

She popped the champagne in the same outfit, so when is this? Last chance date?
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5214

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:52 pm

Now Leslie’s FSD

Daytime

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5216

Night time
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5215

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:54 pm

Two more. I assume those are Meet The Family, both women saying I am all in.

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5217
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5218

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:59 pm

@sdmom I think Theresa's pics were taken at the Villa Guayaba at the Springs, based upon the infinity pool and the doors.

If you are able to google that and post pics or a link to that Villa since I have no idea how to do that.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:27 pm

@RizBiz
Where Gerry stays
https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/falcons-nest/

Where Theresa stays
https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-guayaba/

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:32 pm

@sdmom

Thanks so much. And here's one more...
I think that Leslie gets her Fantasy Suite overnight at the Palace Villa. (Villa Palacio)
It's amazing!! It matches the bedroom on the preview.

(Are we allowed to just copy and paste a link or is there a special format we need to follow?)

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:36 pm

I guess this is Theresa’s FD activity

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/club-rio-adventure-center/horseback-riding/

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:45 pm

@RizBiz you are amazing!
Here’s Leslie’s room

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/villa-palacio/

Look at the different sizes of both rooms!

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5220

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5219

And the painting of the Palacio suite matches the one with Leslie
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_5222

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:54 pm

@sdmom Yes, I didn't want to mention that but....
I was wondering if Theresa's pics (The Villa Guayaba) are of the place where she stayed for the regular time spent in Costa Rica and Leslie's pics ( the Palace Villa) are of her FS overnight with Gerry?

They would both have a place to stay at during the filming, as well as a different place for the overnights right?
BTW, Leslie's FSD overnight room is called the Bahia Master Suite on the first floor.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218