SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:08 am

Helloooooo! Late to the party but I was finally able to log in.

I have not watched this franchise since Michelle’s season but decided to tune in for Gerry after reading good reviews and now I really enjoy the first episode.

I think Theresa got the F1 edit: her kiss with Gerry had the romantic music playing and more intimate, while he and Faith’s were looked upon by the other women, more for show, imo. We shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:11 am

@sdmom welcomeback you were missed!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:42 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:57 am

jojo47 wrote:Do we have a SC discussion thread? I’m curious who Gerry is walking towards the sunset with. Thoughts anyone after some analysis?

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 J2C8j5u

I was able screenshot on IG's latest video here from

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:03 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:45 pm

I like both interactions! Really sweet

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:52 pm

sdmom wrote:Helloooooo! Late to the party but I was finally able to log in.

I have not watched this franchise since Michelle’s season but decided to tune in for Gerry after reading good reviews and now I really enjoy the first episode.

I think Theresa got the F1 edit: her kiss with Gerry had the romantic music playing and more intimate, while he and Faith’s were looked upon by the other women, more for show, imo. We shall see!

welcomeback nice to see you!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:59 pm

It is 3 minutes to gooo!!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:02 pm

This is so funny and relatable! laugh out loud Trying to share rooms at that age. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:04 pm

Theresa gets the first date!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:04 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

I love that ladies help other each... :yes: :yes:

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218