SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 14, 2024 5:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19238

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pm

Oops I see there's already this thread and I added a new one for Joan under contestants. laugh out loud I'll go delete mine laugh out loud Thanks so much!!

Good luck to Joan! I'm glad she gets another chance! (just please have a long engagement! The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3552228123)

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue May 14, 2024 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue May 14, 2024 6:04 pm

I was always hoping that it would be Joan. I think she'll do a great job and the guys will like her. She left on her own so there won't be any talk about her being heartbroken.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 14, 2024 6:07 pm

Now I'm more excited for this then the actual Bachelorette season. oops!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 am

Linds911 wrote:Now I'm more excited for this then the actual Bachelorette season. oops!

Me too! I also can’t wait to see the different men she will have.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed May 15, 2024 11:20 pm

I was sorry that Joan had to go home early. She was always my first pick for the lead, so I am really delighted!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu May 16, 2024 3:20 pm

Amethyst wrote:I was sorry that Joan had to go home early. She was always my first pick for the lead, so I am really delighted!

Same!! I’m excited for her season. She was lovely - no drama - pretty and seemed to have a good personality.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:06 pm

When does filming start?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:58 pm

It must be soon because she's been posting things about packing and said she was leaving the next day, @jojo47. 'Golden Bachelorette' Joan Vassos gets support from Theresa Nist, packs for upcoming season

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:39 pm

Hello there!
I attended last night's (7/2) group date tapping for the Golden Bachelorette at the Avalon in Hollywood. Here are some highlights!
The theme was Chippendales! One by one, 9 men performed a striptease for Joan. Kaitlyn Bristowe hosted. Chase Roback of the Las Vegas Chippendales helped choreograph. Each suitor had an archetypal look to them. For example: Sexy doctor, construction worker, hot teacher ect. Kelsey's dad was on the date as a sexy firefighter. The gentleman from the Disneyland date was there in the classic Chippendales' attire. The men were all a good sport about it and loved the crowd. The event was for a good cause. It was sponsored by Stand Up To Cancer. Joan gave a moving speech about how cancer has personally affected her. I believe she lost her husband to the "Big C." Two women from the head of the SU2C gave a speech about getting screenings and finding a cure one day. Joan was tasked with choosing an individual winner but opted to naming all her men as winners. It was an overall fun night! I'm so glad I went.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:34 pm

Thanks for giving us a recap, @Opal. It sounds like you had fun!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Amethyst
GuardianAngel
southerngirlatheart
albean99
Linds911