SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2024 8:35 pm

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fbachnation%2Fstatus%2F1790489816561549575&widget=Video

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed May 15, 2024 9:39 am

This article gave a little bit more info about Joan. I'll look forward to seeing interviews so we can get to know her better.

Joan Vassos announced as 1st 'Golden Bachelorette'

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2024 9:04 pm

@albean99 thanks for that. The article mentions she had to leave during Garry's season, that helped me remember who she was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:13 pm

Joan Vassos Celebrates Golden Bachelorette Journey with Send-Off Party: ‘Feeling the Love!’
The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  866157304d1b41dbad0508203247317f_md

Joan will head out to film her season later this summer and her debut season of “The Golden Bachelorette” is set to premiere in the fall.

https://bachelornation.com/2024/06/10/joan-vassos-celebrates-golden-bachelorette-journey-with-send-off-party-feeling-the-love/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:35 pm

Joan was my favorite from Gerry's season, and I was very disappointed that she had to leave the show early. I'm so glad that she is getting her own season, and I wish her the best. I hope that she gets some great guys!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:08 am

Joan was also my favorite and I thought at the time she left that she really had a good chance of being the f1. Now I think she's got the better deal and fingers crossed that she finds someone special.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:19 am

Did they start filming already? Any tidbits yet?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:07 pm

@luvstx the post upthread says she'll be leaving to film later this summer.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:08 pm

This article on Screen Rant has some dates that they say RS posted about. It would be nice if someone here had gone.

According to Reality Steve, a casting notice for Joan's season of The Golden Bachelorette revealed some of the early filming locations the series will have. "If you want to be a part of a date in either Ventura, Santa Barbara, or LA," the host shared, "dates where the public can attend [will be] on Sunday, June 23rd, Tuesday, June 25th, Friday, June 28th, [and] Tuesday, July 2nd." With dates on The Golden Bachelorette with public participation probably few and far between, the several different dates that Joan will be on in Southern California are great opportunities for viewers to attend.

The Golden Bachelorette Casting Notice Reveals 3 Major Filming Locations (SPOILERS)

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:25 pm

@albean99 IA

Mark Anderson and Joan make a nice looking couple. heartglasses

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:59 pm

There was a rumor that Kaitlyn was going to host the Golden Bachelorette instead of Jesse. I don't know who started it (maybe her? giggling) but Jesse posted a pic of him and Joan filming her first episode so that puts it to rest, not that I was worried.

Jesse Palmer Instagram

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:35 pm

I believe Kaitlyn was apart of one of the group dates as she was in LA for awhile. But I could be wrong laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Linds911
luvstx
Amethyst
albean99
GuardianAngel