SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 am

what I find interesting is everyone and their dog coming out in support of Jef since before day 1 - is it a conspiracy or is it a way to butter us up? what the hell - I dont' get it.

it's just making me more and more suspicious and wonder if this whole season was a set up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 am

deleted so to avoid spoilers--thanks, nutty!

Last edited by veg_out on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 am

Careful, this isn't a spoiler thread.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Jillian Harris: Ed Swiderski and I Almost Went on Bachelor Pad Together

Bachelor Pad really needs some Jilly in the house. As we've noted before, Jillian Harris' Bachelorette Season 5 suitors tend to do very well on the show and they need their queen to keep them in line. Jilly just wrote a blog post on the new Bachelor Pad 3 cast and said we almost had her in the mix too.

BP3 premieres on Monday, July 23 and three of Jillian's prominent exes are on the show: Michael Stagliano is back to find love after winning money on BP2, Reid Rosenthal is back to do heaven knows what since it sounds like he'd really like to reconcile with his Miss USA ex, and Jillian's ex-fiance Ed Swiderski is back for a double shot of love and money.

As Jillian writes in her blog, "When I first heard Ed was thinking about it, it actually made me sick. Even though we've been apart for years now, I guess I'm still very territorial! But the more I thought about it, the more I realized this is a really cool opportunity for him and I'm proud of him. Who knows- he might even meet someone extra special!"

Very mature of her, although she admits that she's wanted to strangle him many times over the years. Ah, love.

"It was important for me to figure out a way to forgive and move on and I have this friendship to show for it!" Jillian continues. "As a matter of fact, Ed and I discussed going on the show together a while back – but I was just too nervous about getting hurt again. Turned out that the show's schedule didn't work with my NEW show schedule anyway [with the Love It or List It team] – so I didn't have to make the tough call. Oh my God- how funny would that have been if Ed and I came back on the show as a team!?!? (not a couple though!!!)"

It would've been perfect, actually, because Ed never completely closed the door on getting back together with Jillian (although, last we heard, he had no interest in Bachelor Pad), and Jillian and Stagliano engaged in some heavy Twitter flirting last year after he won BP2. And it would just be nice to see Jillian and Reid together again, even just as friends. Would any of the guys dare vote out Jillian? She’d race right on to the end.

But as things stand now, Jillian writes, "I think [Ed] and Reid will be HILARIOUS on the show! I'm excited to see them let loose, be funny, ridiculous and awesome – I think they will be great!" Full support from Jilly! But no mention at all of Stagliano going back for seconds. Oversight or intentional?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm

With all Jilly has going for her career wise, she actually considered taking a step down and being a contestant on the trashy Bachelor Pad, so she could be on it with Ed?? Oh Jilly Bean. no no
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 am

cimcoe wrote:With all Jilly has going for her career wise, she actually considered taking a step down and being a contestant on the trashy Bachelor Pad, so she could be on it with Ed?? Oh Jilly Bean. no no

I'm glad she didn't!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 am

Atem, I miss you this season. Hope all is well with you. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 am

cimcoe wrote:With all Jilly has going for her career wise, she actually considered taking a step down and being a contestant on the trashy Bachelor Pad, so she could be on it with Ed?? Oh Jilly Bean. no no

In a word :vomit: Although I can't say I'm suprised...when I saw that Ed, Reid, and Michael were going to be on there I thought the producers would've given anything to have Jilly on with those three. :stirthepot
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:Atem, I miss you this season. Hope all is well with you. handwave

Hey! I'm doing good! I am not watching this season. I barely watched Ben's and I didn't like Brad...so, there really isn't anything I like about this show lately.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 am

yikesssss what was that song wes sang for her?? that's what's coming to mind right now
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"Love, it don't come easy:!

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 am

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris
#goosebump #whistler http://jillianharris.com/activity/post/108762

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 134662_600x0_R
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu