SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor20 - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:56 pm

I'm really glad they didn't wait until marriage, because I was worried she'd miss out on being a mom thanks to Justin's unwillingness to get married. She doesn't have many years left. Now wether or not they stay together forever, at least she'll never stop being a mom, so good for her!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor20 - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:19 pm

veg_out wrote:Jillian's desire to be a mom may be the number one motivation for this pregnancy, IMO, even more than being married. She probably also felt like age, her own and Justin's, was beginning to work against her. If she waited for him to catch up to her, the window would close. She's lucky to have a very close, loving family who will be there for her if he flakes. I do hope that this experience brings them together and into a committed partnership.
JMO They are in a committed relationship now . Both seem over the moon about her pregnancie . Theye seem to be very happy with their situation and now adds a precious baby to add to their family. Like some have said you do not need the paperwork to love one another . As long as it works for them that's all that should matter.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 pm

whit90 wrote:
JMO They are in a committed relationship now . Both seem over the moon about her pregnancie . Theye seem to be very happy with their situation and now adds a precious baby to add to their family. Like some have said you do not need the paperwork to love one another . As long as it works for them that's all that should matter.

I understand your point and I agree with you that Jillian and Justin are doing what's best for them right now. Based on reading interviews with Jill and following her since her stint on the Bette, I also think that a formal marriage is something that her heart desires. I hope that she gets everything that she wants in life, and I am currently busting with joy for her that she's going to be a mama. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Great News. They both look really happy. Mazel Tov!
(didn't realize Justin is so much younger. I wonder if that's part of the reason they're not engaged yet.)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:16 pm

umngirl wrote:Well I'm just gonna say it. I found his IG caption of the announcement quite odd. I don't think he ever plans on marrying her. I think he enjoys the perks of their current arrangement and without marriage it will be easier for him to leave in the future. All jmo.

I share congrats for the both of them and am happy if they're happy. They both appear to be over the moon, so, that said, I personally am a marriage before baby gal myself. I admit to be closer to an old fogey than a millennial for sure, but another aspect of this baby boom that I wish would go away are all the pictures of the mommy to be, like Jilly and Ali with their belly exposed. I much prefer the picture that was used for Jilly's bf's IG. To me that was a more beautiful shot than any of the other shots and a lot more sexy. But then again, I am almost an old fogey so I will get off my :soapbox now.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Bachelor20 - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 41 CczmbUCW4AAQKdu
Us Weekly ‏@usweekly
Congrats to former #TheBachelorette @JillianHarris, on her pregnancy! http://usm.ag/1U1XyoV
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love Jilly. Her fashion sense IMO is always flawless. She is very tiny, but, what the heck is up with this dress? She looks huge in it???

Maddy wrote:Bachelor20 - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 41 12725101_1649823135278429_815238259_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTEzODkxMDkyNTk1MDcxMw%3D%3D
carlywad Man. This is a BEAUTIFUL BUNCH! #bachelor #bachelor20
LOL, I thought that myself thinking she looks pregnant in it but seeing her weekly on her Love it or List it show, you'd think it would be noticeable there by now so blew it off, then just over a week later we find out she is....guess I should of went with my first instincts. giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to disagree. It's easy to check out whether there is a marriage certificate or not. Everything is 50-50 regardless if your married or in a common law relationship.

Sometimes people get married, and have children just because they think it will fix the marriage, only to result in divorce and now with children involved.  It works both ways IMO I don't see one scenario stronger than the other.

Speaking from experience, I was in both of those situations, made no difference to me. If you want out, you get out.
I completely agree with both. My cousin went without a piece of paper for 11 years and 3 kids with her now husband, they have been married for the last 16 years and still going strong. paper means squat. It's the love between the two that matters and will make it work in their case or not in others.

As far as Jill and Justin goes.....who's to say it isn't Jillian who doesn't want the ring? I don't know myself, but just saying it could be a possibility is all.

In the meantime though, I do wish the both of them all the best with their new bundle coming soon. Going to be a hot last few months for her pregnancy in the Okanagan. At least she has a lakefront property so she can cool off when wanted.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 pm

Well, I thought it but I didn't want to say it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Here's an awesome article on Jillian and her views of relationships. It goes into great depths of her and Justin's.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/jillian-harris-finding-love

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Thanks Aunties_Love that was a good read.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Thanks Auntie ...Very insightful
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu