SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 pm

yana_bach wrote:
umngirl wrote:Any first birthday party that has a dress code listed on the invite isn't a party I want to attend. #SorryNotSorry

I agree that it's super OTT for a first birthday. I'm planing our little one's first birthday right now and her post gave me anxiety  sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 1f623

Don't let it!! This was basically just a giant sponsor fest. I'd prefer some of the other birthday parties Bach peeps have thrown with normal food, simple decor, no fancy cake, and lots of love from friends/family.

I'm sure whatever you plan will be great!!

sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 87b72b10 sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 86669110 sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

umngirl wrote:Any first birthday party that has a dress code listed on the invite isn't a party I want to attend. #SorryNotSorry

I agree.
Happy 1st birthday to Leo. I hope it was a fun day.
But--geez louise. It's a kid's party. Let 'em do a smash cake and have fun. They can't even eat those lollys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 pm

I dunno, I like Jill, I like her kiddo and her style and her party planning skills. It's not a competition with "some other bachelor couples" imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:30 pm

@yana_bach Oh have fun with it! Plan within your own budget and do it your way. The baby won't remember. Just have fun and enjoy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 pm

It was a beautiful party but not practical for most people imo. The child won't remember and will have fun just eating cake. I remember making ice cream cone cupcakes that made it easier for the little ones to eat.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:23 pm

When I read of things such as her engagement or Leo's birthday blog, I think what Pope Francis (aka Frank) said, "Who am I to judge". I mean if Jilly pays her taxes, is kind to people and raises her son to be a solid man, does not screw up a good man named Justin, who am I to judge how OTT she is? It's her life - hopefully, it will bring a smile to more faces than just mine!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 pm

There's nothing wrong with her doing it but would hate for anyone to feel pressured to compete with some of these parties. She's certainly not the only one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm

I think the party was adorable OTT and I wish I was there. She is a designer, she has a knack for everything she touches IMHO. I enjoyed looking at all the pics.

If she can afford it and it made her happy to celebrate into the early morning hours, with family and friends why not.

The only thing I didn't like was at the beginning she was already making excuses and aplogizing for the extravaganza for fear of the negative comments she is likely to get. She shouldn't have to do that IMHO. Life your life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:02 pm

For those who have watched Jillian and Justin,or are just interested,and have not heard any of his words,but knew about him.He wrote a blog about himself on Jillian's site.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I dunno, I like Jill, I like her kiddo and her style and her party planning skills. It's not a competition with "some other bachelor couples" imo.

IMO Jillian used her talent and resources to make her son's first birthday party a wonderful family celebration! I looked at all the fabulous photos and there wasn't a single "product placement". Not one. A refreshing change IMO from an OTT shill-fest product endorsement birthday party with the company's logo featured on the balloons, bib, cake, party hat, etc. Rolling Eyes

Jillian said the best part was sharing the day with family members that came together for the first time in years and that were meeting Leo for the first time,  with many sleeping over. celebrate

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:09 pm

https://twitter.com/jillianharris

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu