SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:42 am

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 DSC7301
Photo by John V
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 86005900
http://www.filmigallery.com/viewtopic.php?p=193240&t=82746
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 am

New show a good ‘Look’ for Ali Fedotowsky

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 1db9ca_040612Fedotowsky

Ali Fedotowsky, the TV star best known as “The Bachelorette,” is single again, but that doesn’t mean the Williamstown homegal is up for another run at the roses on ABC’s reality dating franchise.

“No, I don’t honestly see that happening again,” said the former Facebook salesgal, who shot to fame when she ditched “The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka for her job, only to return to TV romance as “The Bachelorette.”

“Right now I’m single and I really need to be because I’m so busy. But if I happen to meet someone, then great.”

What’s keeping Ali busy is her new job hosting the syndicated show “1st Look,” which will debut at 10:30 p.m. Saturday on New England Cable News. The new lifestyle show will send the bubbly blonde across the United States in search of the best restaurants, the hottest nightspots and the best travel destinations.

“It’s so fun,” Ali told the Track. “It’s not a bad gig to travel around the country and go to all the coolest places, whether it’s food, nightlife or hotels. Just the best of what the country has to offer.”

So far Ali’s hit Chicago, Miami and her adopted hometown of

San Francisco, where she did a Pho-noodle-eating contest.

“It was like, 4 pounds of food, 2 pounds of beef in this huge bowl of broth,” she laughed. “We had 60 minutes to eat it and we were all dying laughing.”

Ali said she’s looking forward to bringing the new show to Boston.

Her brother lives here now and although she grew up in Western Massa- chu- setts

and went

to school in Wor-- cester, she hasn’t spent a whole lot of time in the city, Ali explained.

“I’m really pumped to show everyone my home state,” she said. “I can’t wait to go to Boston.”

While she’s here, Ali will try to see her pal Chris Lambton, the Cape Cod contractor who was one of the last two guys standing on “The Bachelorette” before she ultimately accepted a proposal from Roberto Martinez.

“We were more friends than a romance thing on the show,” she said. “He’s such a great guy.”

Ironically, Chris is getting ready to get hitched to “The Bachelor” season 10 contestant Peyton Wright next month and he, too, is about to launch a new show, “Going Yard” for HGTV.

As for Roberto, he and Ali split last December after an 18-month engagement, the latest reality rom-ance roadkill for the “Bachelor-Bachelorette” franchise. (Only three original couples of the 23 pairs who hooked up on the shows are still together — and Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson reportedly are shaky.)

But Ali doesn’t regret anything about the experience and she’s not ready to say TV dating is the wrong way to meet Mr. Right.

“No, I honestly think that it absolutely can work out,” she said. “Everyone says, ‘Oh, the track record for the show is so bad.’ But how many relationships in the real word don’t work out? For me, I’ve had five serious, long-term relationships and they haven’t worked out. Does that mean real-life dating is unsuccessful?”

Ali said she tries to learn something from every one of her broken romances and “move on.”

So what did she learn from her time with Roberto?

“I think, in general, I learned that what you think you want and what you need are often two different things,” she said.

And for now she’s moving on, to Mel’s Diner in L.A., where she’ll dress like a ’50s waitress, complete with roller skates, and serve the customers while the “1st Look” cameras roll.

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?&articleid=1061122954&format=&page=1&listingType=trak#articleFull
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am

terabithia wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I wonder if she is still dating Charlie?

In the most recent People mini-interview they asked if she's dating anyone and she replied, "No, I'm not." I don't blame her if she'd rather not discuss a new boyfriend but right now I'm pretty sure she really isn't dating Charlie or anyone else.

Ali looks very cute in the colorful spring dress, that's probably my favorite dress I've seen her wear in a long time. I don't pay much attention to fashion but I've noticed I like her in prints. Pretty orange earrings too.

My feeling on that is Ali used Charlie to keep her name circulating in Hollywood until she received the offer from 1st Look. She was able to draw attention for herself and then dumped him. Just my 2 cents...

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

San wrote:party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 86005900

Love the dress. Ali looks best without all the makeup.
She is a natural beauty and should play that up. You got this one right Ali keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 405032_10150919948574852_274147329851_13055429_388323622_n

Last edited by San on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 am

Teenamarie wrote:
San wrote:party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 86005900

Love the dress. Ali looks best without all the makeup.
She is a natural beauty and should play that up. You got this one right Ali keep it up!

I totally agree.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 pm

New show a good ‘Look’ for Ali Fedotowsky
Monday, April 9th, 2012

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Ali-Fedotowski

Ali Fedotowsky, the TV star best known as “The Bachelorette,” is single again, but that doesn’t mean the Williamstown homegal is up for another run at the roses on ABC’s reality dating franchise.

“No, I don’t honestly see that happening again,” said the former Facebook salesgal, who shot to fame when she ditched “The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka for her job, only to return to TV romance as “The Bachelorette.”

“Right now I’m single and I really need to be because I’m so busy. But if I happen to meet someone, then great.”

What’s keeping Ali busy is her new job hosting the syndicated show “1st Look,” which will debut at 10:30 p.m. Saturday on New England Cable News. The new lifestyle show will send the bubbly blonde across the United States in search of the best restaurants, the hottest nightspots and the best travel destinations.

“It’s so fun,” Ali told the Track. “It’s not a bad gig to travel around the country and go to all the coolest places, whether it’s food, nightlife or hotels. Just the best of what the country has to offer.”

So far Ali’s hit Chicago, Miami and her adopted hometown of

San Francisco, where she did a Pho-noodle-eating contest.

“It was like, 4 pounds of food, 2 pounds of beef in this huge bowl of broth,” she laughed. “We had 60 minutes to eat it and we were all dying laughing.”

Ali said she’s looking forward to bringing the new show to Boston.

Her brother lives here now and although she grew up in Western Massachusetts and went to school in Worcester, she hasn’t spent a whole lot of time in the city, Ali explained.

“I’m really pumped to show everyone my home state,” she said. “I can’t wait to go to Boston.”

While she’s here, Ali will try to see her pal Chris Lambton, the Cape Cod contractor who was one of the last two guys standing on “The Bachelorette” before she ultimately accepted a proposal from Roberto Martinez.

“We were more friends than a romance thing on the show,” she said. “He’s such a great guy.”

Ironically, Chris is getting ready to get hitched to “The Bachelor” season 10 contestant Peyton Wright next month and he, too, is about to launch a new show, “Going Yard” for HGTV.

As for Roberto, he and Ali split last December after an 18-month engagement, the latest reality rom-ance roadkill for the “Bachelor-Bachelorette” franchise. (Only three original couples of the 23 pairs who hooked up on the shows are still together — and Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson reportedly are shaky.)

But Ali doesn’t regret anything about the experience and she’s not ready to say TV dating is the wrong way to meet Mr. Right.

“No, I honestly think that it absolutely can work out,” she said. “Everyone says, ‘Oh, the track record for the show is so bad.’ But how many relationships in the real word don’t work out? For me, I’ve had five serious, long-term relationships and they haven’t worked out. Does that mean real-life dating is unsuccessful?”

Ali said she tries to learn something from every one of her broken romances and “move on.”

So what did she learn from her time with Roberto?

“I think, in general, I learned that what you think you want and what you need are often two different things,” she said.

And for now she’s moving on, to Mel’s Diner in L.A., where she’ll dress like a ’50s waitress, complete with roller skates, and serve the customers while the “1st Look” cameras roll.

File Under: Ali She Needs.

http://blog.chesterniteowl.com/tag/the-bachelorette/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 Ali-Fedotowsky-Shoots-at-Mels-Diner

@allieiswired: Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky Shoots at Mel’s Diner (Photos) | Allie is Wired: http://allieiswired.com/archives/2012/04/former-bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-shoots-at-mels-diner-photo/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Ali Fedotowsky‏@AliFedotowsky
Love all the mini bites I'm eating on set for my new show @lxtv1stlook. It premieres this Saturday night! http://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky/status/189500149972729858/photo/1

party - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 2 AqE9YeSCAAAfUH_
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Ali Fedotowsky Talks New NBC Show and Ex Roberto Martinez on The Today Show

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ali-fedotowsky-talks-new-nbc-show-and-ex-roberto-martinez-on-the-today-show?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 am

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-04-10/ali-fedotowsky-on-split-from-roberto-martinez-were-both-healing-right-now/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702