SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 am

sanlee088 wrote:nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 4b0098805e0911e2987422000a9e08f2_7

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
At the nbc #goldenglobes after party with my hot date @lisaniles http://instagr.am/p/Uc7n1LDP3O/

Wonder why Ali decided to change clothes after the Golden Globes? This dress is so similar to the first (another lovely one).

And for anyone who watched the GGs last night....do you agree that sheer with glitter was the 'go to' style? Seemed like more than half of the participants had a variation on that theme!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 am

Many celebrities change before heading to the after parties. Some even change for each party. Crazy to me. I like this second dress better than the first. That one was just too baggy for my taste.

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 am

LoveDovez wrote:
avoice wrote:Gosh. I've seen the Love it or List show with Jillian and she looks the same! I think the differences in pics are because of lighting, angle and expression. She is not as photogenic as some of the other ladies. But I just don't see the nose job and whatever else she supposedly had done.

Believe us, she's had a LOT of work done... She's barely looks like herself anymore.( I thought she looked much better before having the work done ).. Maybe those are some old shows that's playing on Love it or List it before her surgeries??

she def had a nose job and an eye lift.

but she's still got that great spunky personality!!

Instragram is blocked at work - can someone post the pic?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 am

Ali looks like a Goddess in that dress.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Ali+Fedotowsky+NBC+Universal+70th+Annual+Golden+8ud6r5XQVtYl
From another party last week
nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Ali+Fedotowsky+W+Magazine+Guess+Celebrate+Bbyg2etbLeil
nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Ali+Fedotowsky+W+Magazine+Guess+Celebrate+NXh_cM_Sup1l

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

This is from a while back, but posted yesterday..

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Ali-Fedotowsky-1

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Ali-Fedotowsky-4
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

I think Ali is either shopping consignment or renting for we have seen her wear both ill fitting and dresses too old for her from a season past.

With that said, wasn't she working the GG? Why wouldn't NBC supply her with a stylist to arrange a borrowed dress that is a little less pedestrian?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 F5781158658911e2af3622000a9f17ea_7

Lots of good food and lots of fun at the @RachaelRayShow Tune in Feb 6th to see it!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

OMG what on EARTH is that thing!? giggling

nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2nordstrom - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 30 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:22 pm

link to entire article: A Drink with Ali Fedotowsky

Here's my favorite part of the article, talking about Roberto, Frank, and Chris L.

When you were holding the reins on “The Bachelorette”, were you ever tempted to just spill it to Roberto when the cameras were off that he was the one?

I didn’t. I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was [down to] Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto [who was going to be the final one]. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was [thinking], ‘What if?’ and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago but if I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him … I’ve never told anybody that! See give me a few drinks and I’ll tell you anything, you are smart ladies!

Speaking of that fantasy suite, Ed Swiderski from Season 5 told us a little about what goes down. Does it get as risqué as we’d like to imagine?

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Interesting! Either Ali is rewriting history to downplay Roberto, or this info confirms the crazy info that came out that season. Notice that she didn't describe her feelings for Frank, but she said that she'd probably have slept with him b/c you're not going to get engaged to someone otherwise!

She was that confused that late?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 pm

veg_out wrote:Interesting! Either Ali is rewriting history to downplay Roberto, or this info confirms the crazy info that came out that season. Notice that she didn't describe her feelings for Frank, but she said that she'd probably have slept with him b/c you're not going to get engaged to someone otherwise!

She was that confused that late?

I think this is a bit of rewriting history. Close to the truth but not the whole truth to protect herself.

And I guess that Sean would answer the question of knowing how your fiance is in bed a bit differently no no
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702