SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
emusha wrote:as much as i wish her well...i can't help but get a weird taste in my mouth at how she manipulated the stories and media after and before her season to transition into TV mostly cos i really thought i was watching this amazing sincere girl who fell in love with roberto -- i do think she fell in love with him and don't fault her for breaking up but she also exercised a lot of "man handling" when it comes to the attention she was getting to be doing what she's doing now... it's my bad for having her completely wrong and choosing to silence out all the weird crying scene situation she did on jake's season...

I was never a huge Ali fan.  I thought the crying over Jake was so insincere.  I do think she loved Roberto, but she loved being in the spotlight more and that just wasn't him.  I think she kept hoping she could push him to do more and he just didn't want it.  I think she always knew that, but thought she could win out.

Me either. If it wasn't for Roberto, I wouldn't have been so involved in that season, and boy was I involved. I was so happy they were in love, but at the same time, I didn't like the idea of them together because I didn't think she was for him. Some things are scripted over and over aren't they. The falling to the floor in the hallway on Jake's season, was her audition for the ette. She was another one that annoyed the heck out of me.

Yup, I am not fond of the bachelorette's who have to do something ridiculous to "try out" for the bachelorette. Give me Jillian, Ashley, and Des any day. I know they wanted Melissa and Emily or Chantal, but Jillian and Ashley were both great. Start picking the genuine women, not the ones who have to act to prove they deserve it. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 2292733854

By the way, Ali is forever the girl who cried and begged Jake to take her back in my mind. It is one of the greatest insults I can think of.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I was never a huge Ali fan.  I thought the crying over Jake was so insincere.  I do think she loved Roberto, but she loved being in the spotlight more and that just wasn't him.  I think she kept hoping she could push him to do more and he just didn't want it.  I think she always knew that, but thought she could win out.

Me either. If it wasn't for Roberto, I wouldn't have been so involved in that season, and boy was I involved. I was so happy they were in love, but at the same time, I didn't like the idea of them together because I didn't think she was for him. Some things are scripted over and over aren't they. The falling to the floor in the hallway on Jake's season, was her audition for the ette. She was another one that annoyed the heck out of me.

Yup, I am not fond of the bachelorette's who have to do something ridiculous to "try out" for the bachelorette.  Give me Jillian, Ashley, and Des any day.  I know they wanted Melissa and Emily or Chantal, but Jillian and Ashley were both great.  Start picking the genuine women, not the ones who have to act to prove they deserve it.  Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 2292733854

By the way, Ali is forever the girl who cried and begged Jake to take her back in my mind.  It is one of the greatest insults I can think of.

Well, count me as another one who was not that enamoured with Ali. While I enjoyed her season, it was mostly because of Roberto and particularly Chris L. I wanted them to be happy and she did seem crazy over Roberto, but I didn't like what she did to get there...the idiotic hall crying fit and later, begging Jake to take her back. And then there were the histrionics over Frank leaving, not to mention her revisionism of the relationship post show which I liked even less. She is the Bette that Andi reminded me the most of ...single minded focus on getting what she wanted. Always happy when the ones I really like escape these manipulative clutches. She seems to have gotten what she wanted most and the others have moved on, so I guess everything worked out for the best in the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 am

AHAHAAH sprite i didnt go there but the immaturity and ME focus similarity between Ali, Andi and Deanna is uncanny -- Ali was the BEST at manipulating the message/revisionist/managing her image etc.. it was all quite BS from the word go with Ali which makes her unique amongst this lot... Andi is more the lack of empathy and consideration but all shared one commonality -- the ability to throw a tantrum/and/or manipulate a situation for things to go their way... I didn't realize how much ali focused on herself until after the breakup...what was the most disappointing feeling for a fan of the couple was realizing how much we were bamboozled about her cos of the cloak of her great F2 guys ...but then there was the frank and jake debacle and certainly as is always shown in this franchise...the truth comes out many months down the line -- where there's smoke there's fire...and I'll always see the leads in that light -- not excuse their behaviors but see them for who they are showing us to be through their ACTIONS

meanwhile ...enough of the bashing --- we got the gems that are ashley, jillian, des and the awesome bach's Andi (F2), Deanna (F4?), Ali (F2)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:31 am

emusha wrote:AHAHAAH sprite i didnt go there but the immaturity and ME focus similarity between Ali, Andi and Deanna is uncanny -- Ali was the BEST at manipulating the message/revisionist/managing her image etc.. it was all quite BS from the word go with Ali which makes her unique amongst this lot... Andi is more the lack of empathy and consideration but all shared one commonality -- the ability to throw a tantrum/and/or manipulate a situation for things to go their way... I didn't realize how much ali focused on herself until after the breakup...what was the most disappointing feeling for a fan of the couple was realizing how much we were bamboozled about her cos of the cloak of her great F2 guys ...but then there was the frank and jake debacle and certainly as is always shown in this franchise...the truth comes out many months down the line -- where there's smoke there's fire...and I'll always see the leads in that light -- not excuse their behaviors but see them for who they are showing us to be through their ACTIONS

meanwhile ...enough of the bashing --- we got the gems that are ashley, jillian, des and the awesome bach's Andi (F2), Deanna (F4?), Ali (F2)

You know, sometimes when I watch and don't care for someone and others are gushing, I question myself...Why don't I like that person? Am I being too harsh and judgemental? Funny enough, my instincts are usually am spot on, sometimes it just takes longer for the truth to come to light. My ah ha moment with Ali was during Chris L's HTD when she was talking to Ed. He was telling her how much she and Chris had in common...mother's both teachers, both taking care of sick relatives (her grandma and his mom), etc...and she just looked at him with this blank look. She just had no idea and didn't seem in the least bit interested. That moment just stuck in my head as her totally being oblivious and not very caring unless it suited her. It was such a quick moment and she covered up well, but it really resonated with me and continues to this day. It was the tipping point for me. Up until then I was on the fence about her. I hadn't liked the audition for the Bette on Jake's season but she had done well on her own show. I really wanted to like her because she had picked some really good guys and she seemed really cute and bubbly, but something just held me back...that undercurrent I sensed. Oh well. Water under the bridge but it helped for reading the next one and the one after that and the one after that....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:24 am

I like Ali an I probably always will.... I am glad she has accomplished her dreams of being in the entertainment industry, we as fans don't know why Ali/Roberto didn't work. I read a lot of fans putting the blame on Ali and that Roberto just wanted to be married etc, etc, but if that was the case he has been in a relationship with some else after Ali an I don't see him rushing to the altar with her either..........

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:AHAHAAH sprite i didnt go there but the immaturity and ME focus similarity between Ali, Andi and Deanna is uncanny -- Ali was the BEST at manipulating the message/revisionist/managing her image etc.. it was all quite BS from the word go with Ali which makes her unique amongst this lot... Andi is more the lack of empathy and consideration but all shared one commonality -- the ability to throw a tantrum/and/or manipulate a situation for things to go their way... I didn't realize how much ali focused on herself until after the breakup...what was the most disappointing feeling for a fan of the couple was realizing how much we were bamboozled about her cos of the cloak of her great F2 guys ...but then there was the frank and jake debacle and certainly as is always shown in this franchise...the truth comes out many months down the line -- where there's smoke there's fire...and I'll always see the leads in that light -- not excuse their behaviors but see them for who they are showing us to be through their ACTIONS

You know, sometimes when I watch and don't care for someone and others are gushing, I question myself...Why don't I like that person? Am I being too harsh and judgemental? Funny enough, my instincts are usually am spot on, sometimes it just takes longer for the truth to come to light. My ah ha moment with Ali was during Chris L's HTD when she was talking to Ed. He was telling her how much she and Chris had in common...mother's both  teachers, both taking care of sick relatives (her grandma and his mom), etc...and she just looked at him with this blank look. She just had no idea and didn't seem in the least bit interested. That moment just stuck in my head as her totally being oblivious and not very caring unless it suited her. It was  such a quick moment and she covered up well, but it really resonated with me and continues to this day. It was the tipping point for me. Up until then I was on the fence about her. I hadn't liked the audition for the Bette on Jake's season but she had done well on her own show. I really wanted to like her because she had picked some really good guys and she seemed really cute and bubbly, but something just held me back...that undercurrent I sensed. Oh well. Water under the bridge but it helped for reading the next one and the one after that and the one after that....

totally agree with you sprite -- i too fall into giving the benefit of the doubt when i get hunches about their behavior -- but just like this moment when you had an aha situation about ali -- she seems happy right now with the life she imaged with the guy who looks just like frank... it seems roberto brought out parts of her that didn't work really well -- i also do think Ali was MF's favorite bachelorette (there were jokes he wanted her himself hahaha giggling ) cos of how WELL she played his game for him... in my mind she'll always be that girl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I've always liked Ali, shortcomings & all. She seems to have the life she wants and the guy (& dog) who's perfect for her. I also like Roberto and he seems to be happy now but IA that it's not like he was anxious to get married either. My favorite from her season was Chris Lambton and I couldn't be happier for him with Peyton & his show(s). Life seems good for all of them.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Thought I'd post this of Ali and Kevin together. I like her hair cut so much better than the long hair style which she always put in a ponytail. I can't believe how much Kevin looks like Frank.

alifedotowsky
42 minutes ago
Surprise 29th birthday party for @normancook!!! Such a beautiful night celebrating a beautiful girl!

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 10818013_1505490253067308_777061434_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thought I'd post this of Ali and Kevin together. I like her hair cut so much better than the long hair style which she always put in a ponytail. I can't believe how much Kevin looks like Frank.

alifedotowsky
42 minutes ago
Surprise 29th birthday party for @normancook!!! Such a beautiful night celebrating a beautiful girl!

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 10818013_1505490253067308_777061434_n

OMG That is a horrible picture of Ali. I didn't even recognize her. I saw the boyfriend (clearly Frank was so her type), Kelly and then was looking all over for Ali. It is more than just the hair. She looks so much older. Did she do something to her face or is it just the lighting in the pic? It reminds me of the new Renee Zellweger.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:29 pm

^I think a lot of it is lighting. Here's a picture from earlier this week.
Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 10755876_416318115188598_1205866717_n

Source: @alifedotowsky

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm

I think being on ENews, has changed her appearance because her makeup is so dramatic, it's literally caked on. You can see in the next pic, with 1Direction, she is more natural. The green dress pic, her eyes and face look like she's had work done, maybe she did, but looking at her natural pic, not so much.

alifedotowsky
2 days ago
Tonight's look on @enews - green with a little color on the lips. Styled by @ameliankashiro www.liketk.it/EB2Y #liketkit
Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 10802545_1395216420770265_17572385_n

alifedotowsky
6 days ago
Officially a huge @onedirection fan. These boys are not only talented, but extremely friendly, sweet, & funny! And @NiallHoran takes a mean selfie ;) Check out my interview with them tonight on @enews www.liketk.it/DKpu #liketkit #StoryOfMyLife #Orlando #Four
Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 40 10755876_416318115188598_1205866717_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Oops umngirl. Sorry, I didn't see your post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702