SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Cdrogers Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 pm

hmm

Cdrogers

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:28 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I think all participants suffer from franchise-itis, and the degree of swelling is directly proportional to how much they desire to remain in the good graces of same.  Ali, if you recall, "left a great job at Facebook" only to run back to it.  She then quit again, to become the bachelorette, and lost quite a bit of cash from the corporate listing going public.

I will say there are many that I thought would be franchise hangers-on and they left for good, so I guess I am a bad judge on this.

I think the ones that seem to be the most liked...at least by me...are the ones who for the most part stay true to themselves, tell the truth and admit their mistakes. If they can do the show and use it to their advantage to advance in whatever field they are in or to launch themselves in something else and then move on....or just move on...even better. I have to admire Chris L, Roberto and Chantal, who did the show and then just moved on. No coming back for appearances, hanging on at Bachelor events, blogging about the show, etc. They just did it and went about their lives. Kudos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:02 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 CS2F6zqXIAE0sun
Millionaire TV ‏@MillionaireTV · Nov 2
Tuesday, @BacheloretteABC @AliFedotowsky gets #KeanuReeves on #MillionaireTV @chrisbharrison http://bit.ly/zWiPv4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:20 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 CS50sbOUcAAQECm
Kevin Manno ‏@KevinManno · Nov 3
Check local listings for today's new episode of @MillionaireTV! @AliFedotowsky plays for charity!! (i'm a lifeline)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:22 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 CS4uJi9WEAAxdMP
Millionaire TV ‏@MillionaireTV · Nov 3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:56 pm

She looks great. Not one of my favourite 'ettes, but another one who looks great as time goes on.

alifedotowskyMy favorite jumpsuit of all time! After I posted a pic of it SO many of you asked me where I got it so I wrote about it on www.AliLuvs.com MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 2764 Its 40% OFF!!! Under $50! || www.liketk.it/22Whu #liketkit #ltksalealert #ltkunder50 #jumpsuit #weddingstyle
MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 12393789_1691924911043517_357303076_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky · 8m8 minutes ago
Today is a GREAT day MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f604

She's not good at keeping secrets. I wonder what she's been up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Anyone else having suspicions that Ali might be pregnant? IIRC, when Ali got engaged, she mentioned she wouldn't have a problem having a kid first, then marriage. Lately, most of her IGs are taken with a scarf/jacket somewhat covering her belly area...or at least, taken at an angle that doesn't reveal too much. (IG link) FYI, the last wine pic was 7 weeks ago. The recent champagne pic was a #TBT shot to their engagement.

I'm not trying to be snarky about her figure, but to me, she seems to be somewhat cryptic in her recent posts, so I've been wondering. Then today this tweet:

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky 19m19 minutes ago

This year my New Year resolution is to put on a few extra pounds. No really. I plan to enjoy food this year. Like a lot  MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f609

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but that was my first reaction because I've been wondering about a baby for awhile now. Throwing this out to see if anyone else has been thinking the same.

ETA: Ali's twitter

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 pm

If she is, she can't be very far along because I don't spy any bump in her jumpsuit pics from just over a week ago. It would be hard to hide one in that outfit IMO.

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Haha now you have me looking through her tweets looking for clues. Interesting that an engaged woman wants to put on a few pounds and then the wink. She tweeted a few days ago that it was a great day for her.

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky 29 Dec 2015
Today is a GREAT day MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f604
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Sorry for quoting myself, but I think you may be on to something Litta. I had the same thoughts when I saw this tweet.

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  22 Dec 2015
I'm a big pile of mush this Holiday season. Everything makes me cry!  MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f609  MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f332  MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 2665

I replaced the emoji that's compatible to the forum, it's suppose to be a "wink".

Then the pic of her and Kevin, sorry but I though she may have had a breast enhancement.  Embarressed!

Then this quote, which now I'm thinking she may have found out on this day.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  · 8m8 minutes ago  
Today is a GREAT day  MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 48 1f604
She's not good at keeping secrets. I wonder what she's been up to.

Now the eating more tweet, which also has a wink emoji.

Like I said, she's so not good at keeping secrets. Something's up. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Lisa C @lyllbit
Can I join you on that journey?!?

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  42m42 minutes ago

Sure! I know I can do better than my past "lose 5lbs" resolutions. (*wink*)Ali

laugh out loud Ali was never one to keep things to herself. She always gave out hints, whenever she was up to something. She always liked to be the one in the know, and wanted you to know, she was in the know.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702