SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Thank you for the update! I had forgotten that they were expecting. Hoping we have some good news soon!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for the update. Here are there IG's.

https://www.instagram.com/kaliewrightkorfe/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/jeremiahjameskorfe/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:34 am

Getting a little worried since we haven't heard anything...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:09 pm

provenceguy wrote:Getting a little worried since we haven't heard anything...

I'm hoping we'll hear something today.  Kalie said she was fine yesterday morning, don't know why she deleted the story, it was only up for about 15 mins.   I was going to go back and look at it again to  make sure it was a hospital room she was in, but it was gone.  I'm just assuming they would induce labor at 10 days past due, and who knows how long it might be until she delivers.  I can't wait to see a picture of the little guy!

Jeremiah and Kalie are one of the few people/couples I follow from reality tv anymore, they seem like such a lovely couple.  Plus I really enjoy seeing all the hard work they've done on their wedding venue  https://www.instagram.com/stonehillfarmvenue/?hl=en. Jeremiah is really gifted at woodworking, actually they're both so creative.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:16 pm

Interesting that she was both Miss Minnesota and Miss Idaho (different years, of course). Has that ever happened before, that a woman has represented more than 1 state?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:20 pm

I just checked, no updates.

@provenceguy I have no idea but did she live in both of those states at some point?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Still nothing...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 pm

hmmm Maybe it was false alarm and she was sent home. Trying to think positive but she was overdue so I could see why she was in the hospital.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Trying not to worry, as she was way overdue.
Maybe they have to wait for a particular magazine to make the announcement?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:36 pm

I was overdue with my first born, went into labor and tried to deliver for over 24 hours and ended up with a C section. There is no way I would have been ready to make any announcement, except to family. I was exhausted, emotional and focused on one thing - a precious baby. Appreciate your worrying but I am sure all is OK.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:58 pm

We have a baby! We have a baby!
Sounds like the labor was looooong....

provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:We have a baby! We have a baby!
Sounds like the labor was looooong....

Yay!  I was just coming to post this!  Gosh, I was getting worried.  So happy everyone is okay, he's such a cutie!!
Oh my poor Kalie, almost 9 pounds for a first baby!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl