SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by cfck2222 Wed May 09, 2012 11:40 am

US Weekly has the exclusive wedding pics, teased on the cover.

The big pic they use is an adorable one where Chris has scooped up his bride in his arms, Peyton and Chris both look great! There's also a smaller pic of the whole wedding party - it's a long, wide shot. Little blurb next to the pictures that also mentions Going Yard. Gorgeous couple!

Congratulations Chris and Peyton!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:24 pm

From Peyton's facebook:

Mark your calendars and set your DVR's because GOING YARD premiers this Saturday May 12 at 5pm EST!!! Get ready for a full season of fun and one episode will include some wedding footage!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:27 pm

cfck2222 wrote:US Weekly has the exclusive wedding pics, teased on the cover.

The big pic they use is an adorable one where Chris has scooped up his bride in his arms, Peyton and Chris both look great! There's also a smaller pic of the whole wedding party - it's a long, wide shot. Little blurb next to the pictures that also mentions Going Yard. Gorgeous couple!

picture of the cover:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jessica-simpson-i-am-so-in-love-with-baby-maxwell-201295

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 28rkrcw
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 Hweh3t

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Peyton Lambton‏@PeytonJWright
Check it out!! Thanks @usweekly!! http://twitter.com/PeytonJWright/status/200294802439405568/photo/1

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 AseXD8YCAAALqjC
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Gorgeous pic of Mr. & Mrs. Lambton. :Nod: Thanks for posting!

Last edited by LaureanT on Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Nine bridesmaids!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Gorgeous! So happy for them.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 28rkrcw
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 2 Hweh3t

Ooooh. Lovin' it! The peonies and hydrangeas, the shrimp and grits, the handmade cornhole boards signed by guests (so creative!), the wedding clothes and the adorable flower girl and boys -- fun, breezy, southern, and just right!

WAY TO GO LAMBTONS!
:Clap:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Thanks momoftrips and cfck for posting about this! Gorgeous picture!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 7:12 pm

They really resemble each other in some of their pictures, like that one. Their babies are gonna be the cutest little blonde hair kids running on the beach with them one day. They look so happy, sounds like a great wedding to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

For me, BEST Bachelor hookup ever!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau