SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:42 am

For you Chris/Peyton fans, they're going to be on bachelor party podcast with Juliet litman next week! I'm excited to listen to them - they just seem like such genuinely good people.

Back to top Go down

HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 am

Here is Chris and Peyton's appearance on Juliet's Bachelor Party podcast. Their portion starts at the 46 minute mark.

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/title-ep-41-bachelor-party-w-the-sports-gal-bill-simmons-chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright

HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am

Thanks umngirl. I forget where is Peyton from, she has slight accent.

So nice to hear Chris mentioning his guy friends from his season. Nice to hear them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 am

Tennessee

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 pm

That was a great listen! Interesting that Chris said they all thought Frank was going to win and didn't think that Roberto/Ali were going to make it. He said that even he and Roberto joked about who would be the runner up between the two of them. I also loved them talking about how popular Roberto was at their wedding. His stories from Ali's season like CH playing that game or watching ali chasing rego were also great. I also loved Peyton's analysis of the show. Hope they come back!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Oh wow, good stuff! I loved Chris, Peyton and Roberto so will definitely give it a listen. Thanks for the highlights.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Interesting! I'm going to have to listen to it after reading that recap. I watched Ali's season mostly unspoiled and I also thought she was going to pick Frank until I read that he left. Good to know what I saw is what all the other guys were seeing, including the F2.  laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 pm

I finally listened to their part. It was very interesting, especially that the guys all thought she was picking Frank. I guess that's why I was never all that into Ali & Roberto as a couple plus the fact I loved Chris L the most. It all worked out how it should for Chris & Peyton.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 am

peytonwlambtonHappy birthday to my love! Today and everyday is a party with you by my side. May you stay forever young!! #happybirthday @chrislambton13

HappyBirthday - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 53 11917924_1569541046692219_718227941_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:02 pm

Good friendship still going strong. Ali did have a great group of guys.

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 Mar 26
Happy birthday to the love of my life @ChrisLambton13. You are timeless and I don't even keep track of how old you are anymore!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally listened to their part. It was very interesting, especially that the guys all thought she was picking Frank. I guess that's why I was never all that into Ali & Roberto as a couple plus the fact I loved Chris L the most. It all worked out how it should for Chris & Peyton.

I agree I always thought Frank was Ali's F1 had he not left. I was surprised she and Roberto lasted as long as they did. She really did get some good guys I still love her F2.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
albean99 wrote:I finally listened to their part. It was very interesting, especially that the guys all thought she was picking Frank. I guess that's why I was never all that into Ali & Roberto as a couple plus the fact I loved Chris L the most. It all worked out how it should for Chris & Peyton.

I agree I always thought Frank was Ali's F1 had he not left.  I was surprised she and Roberto lasted as long as they did.  She really did get some good guys I still love her F2.

Well, Chris/Des AND Jason/Molly taught us that just because you aren't the intended F1, doesn't mean it can't work in some capacity IRL. I never thought Ali/Roberto were a good long term match, and agree, it would have been Frank if he didn't leave. But at 1.5 years, there must have been some real love there.

Bringing it back to Chris and Peyton, they seem normal, I like them. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau