SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5years - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:51 pm

I didn't realize he took some time off. So sweet.

I wish him luck in his new ventures! They are such an adorable little family. I'm happy for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

5years - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Happy Anniversay Lambton's!  Can't believe it's already been 5 years for them.  I remember watching Gia, Ashley, Tyler, and the gangs Twitter accounts for the hints about their relationship starting and growing, especially when they'd all get together at the beach house.  Still one of my favs from bach nation. heartbeat

For some reason I can't get an embed code, the site keeps giving me an error message:

Sorry but we had trouble generating the embed code for the provided URL. Please try another one.

So here's the link:

https://instagram.com/p/BTtrJpOF5y0/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm having trouble with that link today as well. I did it the old fashion way.
Lovely post by Peyton. They are one of the best couples IMHO!

5years - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 71 18299822_296079284170078_3614000467442401280_n

peytonwlambtonHow have 5 years passed so quickly?!?! I never imagined I could be so happy in life and love but @chrislambton13 continues to raise the bar. He is the best friend, husband and father. He puts up with me and all my crazy ideas. He understands that I don't function early in the morning. He doesn't judge my choice of tv shows so harshly anymore. Most importantly, he makes me laugh even when I'm not in the mood and he loves me no matter what! Happy anniversary my love! 5years - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 71 2764 #happyanniversary #5years #love #marriage #happiness #family #thebestisyettocome

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 09, 2017 3:38 pm

This oughtta be fun:

RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
Just had a great talk for podcast #25 with @ChrisLambton13. Can't wait for you all to hear it. Will be posted Thursday.

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 09, 2017 7:32 pm

I'd love to hear Chris but not sure I can stomach listening to the other guy.

Still my favorites.  lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Surprisingly, RS's podcasts are quite good. He has gotten positive reviews about them in the press, too.

https://www.dmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/2017/04/reality-steves-bachelor-podcast-is-actually-pretty-good-2/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 09, 2017 7:41 pm

I'll listen and am happy to summarize. It's gotta be better than a couple of the other ones I've listened to.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Yeah. Chris is a great guy, so IMO it has got to be higher quality with him in it alone and unrelated to the spawn of the sewer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Oh, I will listen to this one.  Chris Lambton is one of the good guys! Smiley

I would really like to hear him discuss turning down MF for the lead.  He has my upmost respect for that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 10, 2017 12:04 am

I will not listen. I will leave that to those taking one for the team. Thank you ahead of time for our forum. beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm listening to it now, just started. He mentioned Jesse Beck is the reason he and Peyton are together. I'm sure he will talk more about that. Chris is such a great guy!
I've enjoyed a lot of these interviews, but, man, I wish RS would hire someone else to actually ask the questions. He's the worst interviewer ever. He often literally puts words in people's mouths and basically attempts to answer for them. 'So, how did you feel? Like, oh, my God what did I get myself into, get me outta here?' It's a interviewing 101 no-no SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 15, 2017 5:41 pm

I loved Chris' interview. He is such a nice guy, such a lovely family, and I've been so happy for him with all the positive things that followed his doing the show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau