SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 am

pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:mnm: Can you tweet Ben at Evolve and ask him what was he thinking in retweeting the Lost Angeles blog? LOL

Haha! Unfortunately, he isn't answering anyone's tweets right now. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 1387363171

Sorry, I thought you had been sending the tweets or is it San?? Anyway, a blunder for sure on his part, although he was trashed in it as well.

Maybe he has a sense of humor and Ashley is keeping hers hidden. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:mnm: Can you tweet Ben at Evolve and ask him what was he thinking in retweeting the Lost Angeles blog? LOL

Haha! Unfortunately, he isn't answering anyone's tweets right now. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 1387363171

Sorry, I thought you had been sending the tweets or is it San?? Anyway, a blunder for sure on his part, although he was trashed in it as well.

Maybe he has a sense of humor and Ashley is keeping hers hidden. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 2089373836

And by hidden you mean not existent right? rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am

Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

And by hidden you mean not existent right? rotfl

Yeah, it's real hidden. Very hidden. Under lock and key and national security.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

AshleySpivey
Weird, I talked to @ashhebert yesterday and she didn't mention anything about DWTS. #whathappenedtofactchecking

AshleySpivey
Seriously, the past 3 articles I've read from a certain website are the biggest pieces of fabricated poop i've ever read in my life.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:AshleySpivey
Weird, I talked to @ashhebert yesterday and she didn't mention anything about DWTS. #whathappenedtofactchecking

AshleySpivey
Seriously, the past 3 articles I've read from a certain website are the biggest pieces of fabricated poop i've ever read in my life.

Yeah, Ashley S!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Ashley is a really good friend. Love her shooting down the tabloids. Another plus if JP is F1, Ash and Ash can hang out in NYC together and double date!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

AshleySpivey
@ashhebert is gonna be on Leno 2night! Watch 2 c how she REALLY feels about EVERYTHING including King Douche! #Bachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:AshleySpivey
@ashhebert is gonna be on Leno 2night! Watch 2 c how she REALLY feels about EVERYTHING including King Douche! #Bachelorette

Thanks for the heads up bluwavz!! and thanks for tweeting it Ashley S. rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
bluwavz wrote:AshleySpivey

Thanks for the heads up bluwavz!! and thanks for tweeting it Ashley S. rotfl

I wonder if she will be allowed to say she's engaged, now that the Life & Style article has come out?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks, cannot wait to watch her tonight. We should see if she's happy and feels like a cupcake!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Interesting...wasn't Ashley in Philly yesterday? So, she is now on the west coast (since Leno tapes in Burbank/LA...assuming she is live in studio there). Either last weekend was NOT a safe house weekend or it was...but on the east coast. I don't know many poor souls that would fly back east for one day when they could have just stayed on the west coast and avoided that long flight.

Last edited by klarson79 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz