SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:09 am

I have to say, this twitter pic is the first red flag I have had for it being JP. I don't know if it means anything or not, but it does give me pause.

On the other hand, the fact that Ben has an open twitter, and is active on it to some extent raises a red flag for me where Ben is concerned. I don't remember any F1's in the past who have had an active twitter at this point.

Ben seems to be slightly more visible right now than JP. I also think it is interesting that Kasha, I believe said that the info surrounding JP has been pretty locked down with no leaks coming. Doesn't that usually point more to an F1?

All of this may mean nothing. Just mainly thinking out loud.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am

Ben use twitter for businesss right? Emily change twitter photo right? Fleiss is on twitter now right? what is the big deal suppose JP dont want to go on twitter we never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ben would not have his twitter account active without approval from tptb being in the F2. Seeing as it is more or less a business related twitter it does mot give me any pause at all. If he was on it every day then I would be scratching my head
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 am

reason wrote:Ben use twitter for businesss right? Emily change twitter photo right? Fleiss is on twitter now right? what is the big deal suppose JP dont want to go on twitter we never know.

As I said, I was mainly just thinking out loud. Roberto had one and it was buried and never supposed to have been found. He wasn't using his for business. Emily's was set to private. I also think JP does have a twitter but is not active at the moment. Again, it may mean nothing, but ya never know!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

chaslom4 wrote:I have to say, this twitter pic is the first red flag I have had for it being JP. I don't know if it means anything or not, but it does give me pause.

On the other hand, the fact that Ben has an open twitter, and is active on it to some extent raises a red flag for me where Ben is concerned. I don't remember any F1's in the past who have had an active twitter at this point.

Ben seems to be slightly more visible right now than JP. I also think it is interesting that Kasha, I believe said that the info surrounding JP has been pretty locked down with no leaks coming. Doesn't that usually point more to an F1?

I hear you chaslom! I am completely on the fence as well. So many conflicts. I do think it's odd that Ben F re-tweeted that blog. I don't know if that's something an F1 would do....I'm very confused.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 am

Emily had to keep her Twitter page locked. On the other hand, Chantal was allowed to keep hers open for awhile, until finally TPTB made her take it down. It will be interesting to watch Ben's Twitter page and see if they allow him to keep it up. I suppose they will, since it is for his business, but will caution him against any more tweets that are not winery-related.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:22 am

agentcurls wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I have to say, this twitter pic is the first red flag I have had for it being JP. I don't know if it means anything or not, but it does give me pause.

I hear you chaslom! I am completely on the fence as well. So many conflicts. I do think it's odd that Ben F re-tweeted that blog. I don't know if that's something an F1 would do....I'm very confused.

I would think, after all the humiliation Ashley has already endured in public, a loving fiance would not purposefully tweet a link to something that further degrades her. hmmm

(ETA: Not that the blog wasn't funny, lost angeles blog! 👋 . It's just not something I could see Ashley and her F1 laughing about.)

Last edited by mnmhughes on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 am

I would not be the least bit surprised That Ben has "guidelines" that he has to abide by and that could also be a red herring

Ooo and the eyes of tptb are upon him to mKe sure too lol

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 am

Ashley changed that twitter picture right before episode 2 aired. I posted about it I believe the day she changed it in her thread if that helps figure out a date.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 am

Love_Me wrote:Ashley changed that twitter picture right before episode 2 aired. I posted about it I believe the day she changed it in her thread if that helps figure out a date.

Thanks! I was wondering about that. It will be interesting to see if it changes again throughout the season.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 am

Sometimes I think it is the things that tell you it CANNOT be a certain person are more important that clues that are positive. The things that dont quite make sense .....
Ummm I'll try to explain ... hmmm Negative things ...

Andy: As much as I loved Bevin, in retrospect, she would have never fit into Andy's family with the aspirations he had. While there really was nothing wrong with her tatoos and her divorce, it was edited such that they were huge negatives. Andy would have to go against his nature to choose her

Plo: may have been enamoured with Sadie, but at 35, he was never going to choose a 26 year old virgin who intended to remain that way.

Deanna: had no intentions of moving to Seattle to be the mother of a kid she thought was a brat and who stole the limelight. She was headed to LA

Jason: I never figured out why he chose Melissa, in his case, Molly had all the positives

Jillian: liked to drink beer with the guys by the campfire, be a little rowdy, earthy, let it all hang out ... that was neither Kiptyn or Reid ... that was Ed or Wes. Neat guy that he was, Reid and Jillian would have driven each other crazy. Kiptyn was looking for a princess - not Jillian

Ali: the liklihood that she was going to move to Maine for a landscaper was close to zero. She wouldnt move to SC.

Chantal: Brad spent a SQT asking her to quit giving him a hard time and crying all the time. She didnt take him seriously. I know lots of people thought it was cute. He didnt. The photoshoot when neither could make it right for the other.
Ashley: his exasperation of why are we revisiting this again? and deliberately not giving her a rose when she was drunk.

I am not sure these are good examples, but I dont know how to define it any other way, and I cant remember any other specific examples. And I know that anyone can have a different intepretation than I. Because these things have nothing to do with someone being a good person or a good friend, but they have to do with basic personality.

With Ashley, I wonder if religion will be an issue in the long run with both Constantine and JP. Will it come up? Ryans energy has already come up ... can Ash live with it? Ben quit his job to commit to his winery. Is he a dreamer and whould Ash move to CA? She is an Eastern girl. scratch
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 am

jelle wrote:

Sometimes I think it is the things that tell you it CANNOT be a certain person are more important that clues that are positive. The things that dont quite make sense .....
Ummm I'll try to explain ... hmmm Negative things ...

Andy: As much as I loved Bevin, in retrospect, she would have never fit into Andy's family with the aspirations he had. While there really was nothing wrong with her tatoos and her divorce, it was edited such that they were huge negatives. Andy would have to go against his nature to choose her

Plo: may have been enamoured with Sadie, but at 35, he was never going to choose a 26 year old virgin who intended to remain that way.

Deanna: had no intentions of moving to Seattle to be the mother of a kid she thought was a brat and who stole the limelight. She was headed to LA

Jason: I never figured out why he chose Melissa, in his case, Molly had all the positives

Jillian: liked to drink beer with the guys by the campfire, be a little rowdy, earthy, let it all hang out ... that was neither Kiptyn or Reid ... that was Ed or Wes. Neat guy that he was, Reid and Jillian would have driven each other crazy. Kiptyn was looking for a princess - not Jillian

Ali: the liklihood that she was going to move to Maine for a landscaper was close to zero. She wouldnt move to SC.

Chantal: Brad spent a SQT asking her to quit giving him a hard time and crying all the time. She didnt take him seriously. I know lots of people thought it was cute. He didnt. The photoshoot when neither could make it right for the other.
Ashley: his exasperation of why are we revisiting this again? and deliberately not giving her a rose when she was drunk.

I am not sure these are good examples, but I dont know how to define it any other way, and I cant remember any other specific examples. And I know that anyone can have a different intepretation than I. Because these things have nothing to do with someone being a good person or a good friend, but they have to do with basic personality.

With Ashley, I wonder if religion will be an issue in the long run with both Constantine and JP. Will it come up? Ryans energy has already come up ... can Ash live with it? Ben quit his job to commit to his winery. Is he a dreamer and whould Ash move to CA? She is an Eastern girl. scratch

Thank you, jelle! Nicely said! I can't see Ashley moving to CA either. But then no one thought Trista would move to CO. I guess we will have to wait and see! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz