SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

what i get from it is that she'll start the life dating with her man so i can take it as a new life changing you know this is the end of the journey and it was in a bubble now she'll get out in that bubble and experience the real life with her honest, gorgeous, charming and sexy man :D
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The next and easily most revealing hometown was with Ben in Sonoma, California. I’m very interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Ben after this episode. Up to this point I know everybody liked him but I felt like in this episode and on this date you really got to know him on an intimate level. He revealed so much about himself and his feelings about his late father, and I’m interested to hear your thoughts on him now. Ashley is already taken by him but was really moved by his open, candid emotions. His dad’s death has really affected him but he seems to have turned that into a positive. He has definitely evolved as a man and has great perspective on his life now. Ben’s talk with his mom was incredibly moving. I think it’s great that our hometown date really seemed to bring the two of them closer together as well.

This sounds like Chris is asking everyone if they want him to be the next Bachelor.

I agree. "He has definitely evolved as a man." and "i think it's great that this brought them closer together as well." are two lines that say he wasn't really ready with Ashley but he will be as the next Bachelor
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
The next and easily most revealing hometown was with Ben in Sonoma, California. I’m very interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Ben after this episode. Up to this point I know everybody liked him but I felt like in this episode and on this date you really got to know him on an intimate level. He revealed so much about himself and his feelings about his late father, and I’m interested to hear your thoughts on him now. Ashley is already taken by him but was really moved by his open, candid emotions. His dad’s death has really affected him but he seems to have turned that into a positive. He has definitely evolved as a man and has great perspective on his life now. Ben’s talk with his mom was incredibly moving. I think it’s great that our hometown date really seemed to bring the two of them closer together as well.

This sounds like Chris is asking everyone if they want him to be the next Bachelor.

I agree. "He has definitely evolved as a man." and "i think it's great that this brought them closer together as well." are two lines that say he wasn't really ready with Ashley but he will be as the next Bachelor

I think it is insulting, to Jeff, to even suggest that this show has created some evolution in his emotional growth. It is a TV show with cameras at every turn. Every contestent goes through a process of learning to be at ease with this. In the weeks that this is filmed they all become more comfortable in their responses to producer questions. By the time you get to the final 4 it is easier, that is all. Ben had the same perspective on his life when he got out of the limo on the first night as he did last night. I just don't see this show as something that creates such profound growth in someone that we see them "evolve" before our very eyes.

It is a learning experience for everyone, certainly, but understanding what one assimilated usually comes when you are looking back at it. You need time to digest any experience of relative impact. Okay, done. :awesome:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

"He has definitely evolved as a man." LMAO that Ben's company is called Evolve Wines.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

His blog is up. Here's my favorite part:

As for the show you saw the return of Ryan. Oddly enough, I got a call at home one night (no the cast usually doesn’t have my number) and it’s Ryan.

WHATEVER!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

mnmhughes wrote:His blog is up. Here's my favorite part:

As for the show you saw the return of Ryan. Oddly enough, I got a call at home one night (no the cast usually doesn’t have my number) and it’s Ryan.

WHATEVER!

Oh, Chris. He cracks me up. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 am

mnmhughes wrote:His blog is up. Here's my favorite part:

WHATEVER!

Why should I buy what he says about next week when he lied in his blog last week?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 am

Not much on JP, but I think we can all agree with CH on this.

By the time Ashley got to her date with JP she was already down to two men. That was a bit of a relief for her, as she then didn’t really have to worry about the rose ceremony. She very much knew by then that JP and Ben were her final two. Now all she had to do was enjoy her date with JP and by the looks of it she certainly did. The chemistry between these two is incredible. When they’re together it’s like nobody else exists in the world and that is a great quality in a couple.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 am

chaslom4 wrote:Not much on JP, but I think we can all agree with CH on this.

By the time Ashley got to her date with JP she was already down to two men. That was a bit of a relief for her, as she then didn’t really have to worry about the rose ceremony. She very much knew by then that JP and Ben were her final two. Now all she had to do was enjoy her date with JP and by the looks of it she certainly did. The chemistry between these two is incredible. When they’re together it’s like nobody else exists in the world and that is a great quality in a couple.

This would explain why we were shown a love story - can't edit out every minute JP and Ashley were together.
:lovekiss:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 am

So true, Chris. Probably the only honest thing you've said all season
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 am

I think it was in an interview and not his blog but what happened to them showing JP & Ashley talking about his ex and heartbreak? Is that supposed to be next week or did they edit that out? You'd think Chris would know, lol. So much for the frontunner status changing after the FD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 am

Chris's blog

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/26/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-9/#more-150167

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle