SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:39 am

Bloomers wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:new blog is up

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-8-blog/#more-149149

interesting hint from it

As you saw in the previews there is a lot left, and did you hear what she said at the end of the teaser? “I fell in love… today marks the first day of my love story.” Hmmmm ,

and of course we get another explanation to the over night with Ben giggling

So we are supposed to believe that she falls in love during in Fiji?

I thought she said the first day of her love story was in Hong Kong?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 am

bluwavz wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-8-blog/#more-149149

interesting hint from it

As you saw in the previews there is a lot left, and did you hear what she said at the end of the teaser? “I fell in love… today marks the first day of my love story.” Hmmmm ,

she did, plus article that she said she was 95% sure by HTD's.

Last edited by chaslom4 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 am

bluwavz wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

interesting hint from it

Ashley is writing about HK post-show, while already engaged. OTOH, Harrison is promoting his show how TPTB want it to be promoted so it's a different perspective. Ashley thinks she fell in love in HK and knew by HTD, Harrison wants you to think she's waking up the morning of the FRC and has no idea what to do and who to choose. Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 am

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

interesting hint from it

Ashley is writing about HK post-show, while already engaged. OTOH, Harrison is promoting his show how TPTB want it to be promoted so it's a different perspective. Ashley thinks she fell in love in HK and knew by HTD, Harrison wants you to think she's waking up the morning of the FRC and has no idea what to do and who to choose. Rolling Eyes

Oh, yeah. We'll probably hear how she's in love with two men and it's so hard and then she woke up the morning of the FRC and moments before it she knew what she had to do.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

The next and easily most revealing hometown was with Ben in Sonoma, California. I’m very interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Ben after this episode. Up to this point I know everybody liked him but I felt like in this episode and on this date you really got to know him on an intimate level. He revealed so much about himself and his feelings about his late father, and I’m interested to hear your thoughts on him now. Ashley is already taken by him but was really moved by his open, candid emotions. His dad’s death has really affected him but he seems to have turned that into a positive. He has definitely evolved as a man and has great perspective on his life now. Ben’s talk with his mom was incredibly moving. I think it’s great that our hometown date really seemed to bring the two of them closer together as well.

This sounds like Chris is asking everyone if they want him to be the next Bachelor.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:58 am

wait, so.. Constantine was who he was referring to as the dark horse?? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 am

JBanana wrote:wait, so.. Constantine was who he was referring to as the dark horse?? scratch

Haha, I didn't even catch that. What the heck? What is Ben then?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 am

bluwavz wrote:
The next and easily most revealing hometown was with Ben in Sonoma, California. I’m very interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Ben after this episode. Up to this point I know everybody liked him but I felt like in this episode and on this date you really got to know him on an intimate level. He revealed so much about himself and his feelings about his late father, and I’m interested to hear your thoughts on him now. Ashley is already taken by him but was really moved by his open, candid emotions. His dad’s death has really affected him but he seems to have turned that into a positive. He has definitely evolved as a man and has great perspective on his life now. Ben’s talk with his mom was incredibly moving. I think it’s great that our hometown date really seemed to bring the two of them closer together as well.

This sounds like Chris is asking everyone if they want him to be the next Bachelor.

I think this is more like Chris begging everyone to please stop confusing him with Constantine!

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am

ironcat wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think this is more like Chris begging everyone to please stop confusing him with Constantine!

Yep, ironcat, Chris is doing some promotion here to test the waters AND keep the viewers thinking it is a close race. I did not think his hometown date made them closer at all. If Ashley could give her honest opinion I will guess she was a bit uncomfortable. It seemed like it could have been strained.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:

interesting hint from it

To me that is what he is making it sound like. But pair that with Ashley's "I knew from early on" and we have the typical contradictory statements. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 pm

maybe that's why they made Ben get a hair cut so they could tell
him apart from Constantine

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

ravengirl wrote:maybe that's why they made Ben get a hair cut so they could tell
him apart from Constantine

Maybe his mama wouldn't let him leave the house again unless he got it cut. :giggle:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle