SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

Beeleever wrote:Still no mention in his blog of Ashley's kiss or connection with JP. That's two weeks in a row without even a mention. What's up with that? scratch

reading that last paragraph, it still sounds like it is the Bentley show, so I'm not really surprised. He barely even mentioned Ben.

Last edited by chaslom4 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

chaslom4 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Still no mention in his blog of Ashley's kiss or connection with JP. That's two weeks in a row without even a mention. What's up with that? scratch

reading that last paragraph, it still sounds like it is the Bentley show.

I know it makes me Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 722753432 !
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:46 am

Love_Me wrote:

I think the kiss of death would be if Ashley had not mentioned J.P in any of her blogs yet. So that to me is a good sign for him. Not a great sign for Ben F. JMO

I just don't get if JP is F1, why he hasn't mentioned him in his blog? Especially on the 1:1 date last week. He always has something to say about those dates and last week nadda. Can't figure this out for the life of me. I will be anxious to see what Ashley's blog says. I'm sure Ben will be in hers as he got the group date rose and Chris says Ash is starting to see Ben in a new light.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 am

Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. no no But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?
Next week’s episode really ends with Ashley in a dark place questioning everything even more than she is now.
It was easily her lowest point in the show

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am

I think Chris secretly loves Bentley. Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 3497602689 Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 3308817427
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:00 am

Gina wrote:Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. no no But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?
Next week’s episode really ends with Ashley in a dark place questioning everything even more than she is now.
Hmmm... the only drama there could be is: Ames going to the hospital (I'm guess more Ryan hate Rolling Eyes ), and well on the 2-on-1 she sends BOTH guys home. William was talking about some of the guys weren't there for her or something? I forget. But I think sending William home affected her a bit and made her question the remaining guys? this is pure speculation.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 am

Gina wrote:Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 3 927261665 But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?

I think her 2 on 1 date with Ben C and Will must be worse than what I would expect. William must still be on eggshells from the roast because he didn't have one funny moment tonight. Or he could dig himself an even deeper hole!
Ames also gets sent to the hospital - maybe some fallout from that?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

It would be interesting to look at a few past seasons' blogs to see if and when CH mentioned the F1's.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am

Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

reason wrote:Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

Thank you reason! I wonder if CH did this because they were heavily courting her to be the next Bachelorette?
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 am

BlondieGal wrote:
reason wrote:Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

Thank you reason! I wonder if CH did this because they were heavily courting her to be the next Bachelorette?

I have a feeling CH is more likely to mention in his blog whoever they are either propping up as the next Bach and/or whovever the drama/tabloid/buzz for the upcoming weeks ratings would be coming from and not necessarily who the F1 is. JMO
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

These 2 quotes are from Chris's blogs.

Ames pulled out two tickets to the ballet. I’m going to say that’s a smooth move that worked one hundred percent

he date with Ames was a pivotal date this season for several reasons. Because Bentley turned Ashley’s world upside down she really started to question everything. In this case it turned out to be a good thing. Going into her date with Ames, there is no doubt that Ashley really figured she wouldn’t be giving him the rose. They just hadn’t had any sort of connection and she had already pretty much moved on. But right away on this date Ashley found Ames fascinating; he really captured her imagination unlike any of the other guys had. He ended up easily getting a rose.

100%, we have not seen that so there must be more. Maybe he gets the girl which is a 100%. Lets see what he has to say about Ames next week. Apart from the drama of Bently and the annoyance of Ryan P, Ames is the only one being spoken of positively. In the group date, Ames did not stand out so why was he the one to do a vblog??

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle