SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Hope it's OK if I bring this over here - from the screencaps that were just posted.

Is this Ben sitting next to Ashley? The body language is interesting to me.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 2011-071

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

klarson79 wrote:Hope it's OK if I bring this over here - from the screencaps that were just posted.

I noticed that too. And, look where she's looking -- straight at JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

In the evry next frame she is looking straight at Ames.

I also noticed the body language between Ben and Ashley next week is a lot like Chris L and Ali's was at one of the after parties during her season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Ames must be projecting his casual side--khakis at M&G, vest and rolled up sleeves at RC#2

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 pm

beader wrote:Ames must be projecting his casual side--khakis at M&G, vest and rolled up sleeves at RC#2

I beginning to wonder if he brought a suit jacket. Maybe the ill fitting one on the M&G was CH's LOL. I seem to remember Reid had to borrow it for his return to Hawaii...on Ames, it looks like a kids jacket.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
beader wrote:Ames must be projecting his casual side--khakis at M&G, vest and rolled up sleeves at RC#2

I beginning to wonder if he brought a suit jacket. Maybe the ill fitting one on the M&G was CH's LOL. I seem to remember Reid had to borrow it for his return to Hawaii...on Ames, it looks like a kids jacket.

Who was it? Chris L. I think ? Who was wearing casual clothes at almost every RC :giggle:
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Hope it's OK if I bring this over here - from the screencaps that were just posted.

I noticed that too. And, look where she's looking -- straight at JP.

Ben almost looks aloof and disinterested. He must have been nervous, because he seems to really like Ashley.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

anders wrote:I don't believe there are - nothing in the previews last night even showed that they have a date next week. Since they have a night in, it doesn't match up with the SCs of them doing The Titanic.

The "Titanic" thing isn't until the hong kong epi when they are on the tram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:Someone asked me were the pictures for each episode are. We have been posting them in this thread for now:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1p330-bachelorette-7-pictures-screencaps-no-discussion

Also if you are interested............the screencaps and dates for each epi are in: http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t98-confirmed-datesno-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Not to mention, isn't that Ames on her other side...........and look how close they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Coastal wrote:

Not to mention, isn't that Ames on her other side...........and look how close they are.

Yes that is Ames. Now that is interesting. Ben looks like he can't sit far enough away from her. Ames is sitting as close to her as he can manage.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Yes that is Ames. Now that is interesting. Ben looks like he can't sit far enough away from her. Ames is sitting as close to her as he can manage.

Maybe he is the hidden one that she has a great connection with??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader