SELECT CONTENT

Realitv With Bee - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realitv With Bee - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Realitv With Bee - Discussion

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Beeleever wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:Terrific job, Bee! I enjoyed your interview and am looking forward to many more (no pressure giggling ).
sweet kiss

Ha ha BG! :WAVEY: Want you to know you are partially responsible for this madness. cheeky You should never have encouraged me to start writing! Hugesmile

Too late to take it back now! giggling I love learning about the contestants beyond the non-reality of this tv show. :yes:

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Interview for Natalie Getz has been changed to this afternoon. If you have any burning questions for her, let me know soon!

I've got yours down, Shelby. Thanks a bunch!

tyvm

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Beeleever wrote:
just2relax wrote:Great interview Bee. I don't agree the reason he cannot find a job is because he has been on reality shows. I'm sure there are many more reasons. I hope he finds himself career wise soon.

Thanks so much for your sharing how you feel!

Here is what I'd like you to know:

When offered this opportunity, I thought it would be useful for sleuthing purposes and to give us a better understanding of the ins and outs of the show. It is also a way to give former contestants a platform to share their experiences and where they are now in their lives.

As I start to post interviews, (currently working on one I had with David Good) I want you to know that I will not be sharing my personal thoughts in the actual interviews. I am allowing each former contestant to speak their truth from their own personal lens.

I do have my own personal opinions and I know that every person that reads each interview will have their's too. This thread is specifically for that discussion, whether it is sharing opinions, offering interview questions, or giving me suggestions on how to improve. This is all new to me, so please know that I am open to anything you would share, good or bad.

I will tell you this...the feel of each interview is very different! I had no idea what to expect going into them, but I was very surprised that my perceptions were no where close to reality. Not to be cliche', but there is GOOD in everyone!

My number one priority is to treat everyone with dignity and respect. I will not judge those who's shoes I have not walked in. I can't know what it is like to live their lives, I can only share with you their "reality" of what it's like to live their lives.

So let's have fun with this! Let's make it a thread where everyone feels their opinions are respected and valued. Let's honor everyone's right to feel and see things differently. There doesn't have to be a right or a wrong! Please, I don't want this to be another thread where people don't feel welcome or one that causes angst to Love_Me and San.

Peace out...

:sending flowers

I agree with all you wrote...I am sorry if you thought my thought was disrespectful towards you or Jesse. That was not my intention at all. Keep up the excellent work you are doing.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

just2relax wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
just2relax wrote:Great interview Bee. I don't agree the reason he cannot find a job is because he has been on reality shows. I'm sure there are many more reasons. I hope he finds himself career wise soon.

Thanks so much for your sharing how you feel!

Here is what I'd like you to know:

When offered this opportunity, I thought it would be useful for sleuthing purposes and to give us a better understanding of the ins and outs of the show. It is also a way to give former contestants a platform to share their experiences and where they are now in their lives.

As I start to post interviews, (currently working on one I had with David Good) I want you to know that I will not be sharing my personal thoughts in the actual interviews. I am allowing each former contestant to speak their truth from their own personal lens.

I do have my own personal opinions and I know that every person that reads each interview will have their's too. This thread is specifically for that discussion, whether it is sharing opinions, offering interview questions, or giving me suggestions on how to improve. This is all new to me, so please know that I am open to anything you would share, good or bad.

I will tell you this...the feel of each interview is very different! I had no idea what to expect going into them, but I was very surprised that my perceptions were no where close to reality. Not to be cliche', but there is GOOD in everyone!

My number one priority is to treat everyone with dignity and respect. I will not judge those who's shoes I have not walked in. I can't know what it is like to live their lives, I can only share with you their "reality" of what it's like to live their lives.

So let's have fun with this! Let's make it a thread where everyone feels their opinions are respected and valued. Let's honor everyone's right to feel and see things differently. There doesn't have to be a right or a wrong! Please, I don't want this to be another thread where people don't feel welcome or one that causes angst to Love_Me and San.

Peace out...

:sending flowers

I agree with all you wrote...I am sorry if you thought my thought was disrespectful towards you or Jesse. That was not my intention at all. Keep up the excellent work you are doing.

Noooo! Never thought for once you were being disrespectful! So happy you felt free to share your thoughts and please continue to do so...I love hearing what other people think! :yes:

I was sharing the, "Here's what I'd like you to know" with everyone on the board so they would understand my personal thoughts and opinions are not part of the interviews. It's the only way I can stay objective. (This is the opposite of my blog, which is very opinionated!)

It's all good! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

Realitv With Bee - Discussion - Page 2 2847326221Bee!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Blog for Episode 5 is up just in time to read before you watch Episode 6! Sorry for the delay...

👋

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 am

Bee you're awesome. Your group date recap totally cracks me up. Thank you.

Realitv With Bee - Discussion - Page 2 Image4xxi Realitv With Bee - Discussion - Page 2 23325432
I'm a Sagittarius, "Positive" is my middle name..

IntanFA14

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 am

Beeleever wrote:Blog for Episode 5 is up just in time to read before you watch Episode 6! Sorry for the delay...

👋

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/

Great Job Bee! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:31 am

Blog for Episode 6 is up. Enjoy!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2012/06/bachelorette-emily-maynard-episode-6.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 am

Great job Bee!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by maryhse Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am

Fantastic job Bee!
maryhse
maryhse

Female Posts : 351