SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by michelle1109 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Archer23 wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Oh, that article's been edited. plotting

The first version I read yesterday said Arie shouldn't have been cast and poses that question at the end. But now the article seems to have been cleaned up so Cassie could tweet the link. I'm now on Google hunt! :Smiley:

That blogger also addressed their dating in an earlier article --
http://cartermatt.com/18099/the-bachelorette-producer-denies-setting-up-arie-luyendyk-to-win/
Really? How interesting. Thanks for the info, lavenderred. I wonder what (or who) the impetus was for cleaning up the article?

I agree...very interesting. Hope you can find that article.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Bloven wrote:
shannonmac wrote:New Jef tweets

8:22 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
@jefholm Gossip Mags say you're a party animal with love on the rocks. Say it ain't so. #LovinTeamJem
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
4:58 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Mobile Web · Details
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@SHA_Fan1 They're called gossip mags for a reason. I would love to know where they think I'm partying because I didn't get the invite!

Ummmmmm did he not just give everything away? Thar article alludes to him winner

lolpanda lolpanda He may have if we assume he knows which mag we are referring to. Since they don't name him- they only say Emily's fiance is a party animal!! And the funny thing is that is the only dirt rag that has come out on him recently so my guess is he knows and gave it away. lolpanda

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 62 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

beader wrote:
Bloven wrote:

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
@jefholm Gossip Mags say you're a party animal with love on the rocks. Say it ain't so. #LovinTeamJem
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@SHA_Fan1 They're called gossip mags for a reason. I would love to know where they think I'm partying because I didn't get the invite!

Ummmmmm did he not just give everything away? Thar article alludes to him winner

So which part(s) of the article does he consider just gossip?
1. The parts about him being F1?
2. The part about him being a party animal?
3. The part about their love being on the rocks?
4. All of the above?
5. Some of the above?

Hopefully 5 :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Actually, I was wrong and there are 2 articles, one on the 19th below and one on the 20th above. I guess this shows that "articles" are BS since this same site posted both of these. Rolling Eyes But both articles, as well as the first one, are sympathetic to Cassie so now I suspect he's a friend.

‘The Bachelorette’ producer Cassie Lambert talks dating Arie Luyendyk Jr.
06/19 2012

On next week’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” Arie Luyendyk Jr. — a man long known for being a favorite in this competition — is going to be thrown into the crosshairs over the revelation that he once dated Cassie Lambert like a million years ago for barely any time at all. Who is she? Let’s just say that she has been by Emily Maynard’s side pretty much all season as one of the show’s producers.

While this story has been circulating in the tabloids like wildfire for weeks, we are about to get the full story — and when it comes to Lambert, she really doesn’t have anything to hide. In a post on her Twitter account, she claimed that her relationship with Arie has really only dated for “a matter of weeks,” and that claims that she helped him out or “coached him” into how to win Emily’s heart are completely ridiculous.

Next week will be set in Prague, and it’s unclear whether or not she is going to let a detail from Arie (and Cassie’s) past ultimately impact how she feels about him. Should someone have told her? Probably — and while sharing details about an ex so early in the game is typically weird, it’s a different situation when one of the exes is following you around on a daily basis (if you can really call Cassie an “ex” at all.) While it’s Arie’s responsibility in a sense to bring this up, it’s also complicated. Cassie obviously did not want to influence her, and her telling Emily about Arie early on could have affected her opinion in some way when instead she could have gotten to know him first since who Arie (or Emily for that matter) dated in the past has nothing to do with their relationship present.

As much as we’ve come to like Arie on the show, really what ABC should have done was never cast him to begin with. There are millions of men around the country — why take one who has a past relationship to a producer? There’s no way to avoid making it become awkward if they stay around for a few weeks in the competition, and this show already has enough of a history of bizarre producer / contestant relationships.

What’s your take on this — should Arie really have been cast considering his romantic past, and is it his fault or Cassie’s for not telling her sooner?
http://cartermatt.com/21547/the-bachelorette-producer-cassie-lambert-talks-dating-arie-luyendyk-jr/
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

shannonmac wrote:
Bloven wrote:

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

lolpanda lolpanda He may have if we assume he knows which mag we are referring to. Since they don't name him- they only say Emily's fiance is a party animal!! And the funny thing is that is the only dirt rag that has come out on him recently so my guess is he knows and gave it away. lolpanda

I read a couple articles online and they all referenced his name unofficially of course. Oh these crazy kids. He couldn't have gotten in thaT much trouble with TPTb in the past. I bet the fols on the next Bach are going to be back on major lock down!

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Bloven wrote:
beader wrote:
Bloven wrote:

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

So which part(s) of the article does he consider just gossip?
1. The parts about him being F1?
2. The part about him being a party animal?
3. The part about their love being on the rocks?
4. All of the above?
5. Some of the above?

Hopefully 5 :hidingchair
Re #1 the mag doesn't say he is F1. It doesn't name names says Emilys fiance.
But to be fair the tweeter said the gossip mag said you are a party...
He may not even know the article and just said its called a gossip mag for a reason.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 62 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

shannonmac wrote:
Bloven wrote:

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

According to cfck2222, it's not the only dirt rag.
cfck2222 wrote:Your......um.....2nd look at the tabloids for the week ;)

I see the OK article's already been teased online. I skimmed it this morning and it also asserts Jef's been known to hang around a local college campus in search of dates with 21 year olds and that Emily's in for a rude awakening when she realizes what he's really like. Not too different from what In Touch claimed last week, so if nothing else, it means those stories about Jef are circulating, true or not, exaggerated or not, timely or not. OK also claims Jef's been behind all the leaks about being F1 to promote his business.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Archer23 wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Bloven wrote:

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

According to cfck2222, it's not the only dirt rag.
cfck2222 wrote:Your......um.....2nd look at the tabloids for the week ;)

I see the OK article's already been teased online. I skimmed it this morning and it also asserts Jef's been known to hang around a local college campus in search of dates with 21 year olds and that Emily's in for a rude awakening when she realizes what he's really like. Not too different from what In Touch claimed last week, so if nothing else, it means those stories about Jef are circulating, true or not, exaggerated or not, timely or not. OK also claims Jef's been behind all the leaks about being F1 to promote his business.

Would you die if it turned out he was a major leak!???? I doubt it just saying that would be NUTS affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 pm

lavenderred wrote:Actually, I was wrong and there are 2 articles, one on the 19th below and one on the 20th above. I guess this shows that "articles" are BS since this same site posted both of these. Rolling Eyes But both articles, as well as the first one, are sympathetic to Cassie so now I suspect he's a friend.

06/19 2012

On next week’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” Arie Luyendyk Jr. — a man long known for being a favorite in this competition — is going to be thrown into the crosshairs over the revelation that he once dated Cassie Lambert like a million years ago for barely any time at all. Who is she? Let’s just say that she has been by Emily Maynard’s side pretty much all season as one of the show’s producers.

While this story has been circulating in the tabloids like wildfire for weeks, we are about to get the full story — and when it comes to Lambert, she really doesn’t have anything to hide. In a post on her Twitter account, she claimed that her relationship with Arie has really only dated for “a matter of weeks,” and that claims that she helped him out or “coached him” into how to win Emily’s heart are completely ridiculous.

Next week will be set in Prague, and it’s unclear whether or not she is going to let a detail from Arie (and Cassie’s) past ultimately impact how she feels about him. Should someone have told her? Probably — and while sharing details about an ex so early in the game is typically weird, it’s a different situation when one of the exes is following you around on a daily basis (if you can really call Cassie an “ex” at all.) While it’s Arie’s responsibility in a sense to bring this up, it’s also complicated. Cassie obviously did not want to influence her, and her telling Emily about Arie early on could have affected her opinion in some way when instead she could have gotten to know him first since who Arie (or Emily for that matter) dated in the past has nothing to do with their relationship present.

As much as we’ve come to like Arie on the show, really what ABC should have done was never cast him to begin with. There are millions of men around the country — why take one who has a past relationship to a producer? There’s no way to avoid making it become awkward if they stay around for a few weeks in the competition, and this show already has enough of a history of bizarre producer / contestant relationships.

What’s your take on this — should Arie really have been cast considering his romantic past, and is it his fault or Cassie’s for not telling her sooner?
http://cartermatt.com/21547/the-bachelorette-producer-cassie-lambert-talks-dating-arie-luyendyk-jr/

Speaking for myself, I'm beyond thankful that they cast him. Arie and Emily are by far my favorite love story in Bachelor history, F1 or not. They are hot for each other and it's a pleasure to watch.
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 am

New tweet from Jef

Jayne ‏@JayneInBC
@jefholm Hey Jef, I asked on FB but have had no response. Can Canadians enter the People Water contest? Pretty please say YES!! :)
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@JayneInBC yes, we love Canada!
Hide conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
9:33 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 am

cindebugg wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Actually, I was wrong and there are 2 articles, one on the 19th below and one on the 20th above. I guess this shows that "articles" are BS since this same site posted both of these. Rolling Eyes But both articles, as well as the first one, are sympathetic to Cassie so now I suspect he's a friend.

06/19 2012

Speaking for myself, I'm beyond thankful that they cast him. Arie and Emily are by far my favorite love story in Bachelor history, F1 or not. They are hot for each other and it's a pleasure to watch.
Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkku Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 am

^^That article states it was Aries responsibility to bring it up, which goes back to my earlier thinking that they are going to set him up to look like it was his choice to hide it or that he was trying to be sneaky about it. The new preview has her VO about knowing Aries secret over the evening portion of their date. The ep description says he doesnt bring it up during lunch. I hope that preview is just editing. I know it shows them cozy later that night but I hope he brings it up before dinner and that new preview is just for drama.
Does anyone think it will drag on to htd? As in he doesnt take the bate in Prague and its not discussed between the two of them until his htd? I sure hope not. I cant imagine her looking that way at him during the fireworks portion (or saying nothing would make her happier) if they hadnt resolved by then, right?

It sucks he has the first date in Prague and the second to last htd and then the last FD. Thats a long time not seeing one another.

hawkku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

+99
beader
GrahamGal
noobsleuth
lori8481
northernviewer