SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 am

Bloven wrote:
nikikass wrote:From all these interviews with the final three, it sure sounds like she hasn't picked anyone YET!!

I agree ... I think some boys are waiting for a yes or a no

That's exactly my perception, right now. I believe Emily hasn't picked anybody yet, waiting to see and hear everything on screen before taking a decision, at the ATFR maybe.
From the interviews, I get that they are all trying to show their love for Emily. What's the use if they haven't been picked yet ?
Also with the tweets, and love songs quotes, just sounds like message to her. It looks like the "competition" is still on.
Things are unusual this season, and more and more I get the feeling that Emily hasn't picked anybody, either yet or not at all.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 am

shannonmac wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Archer23 wrote:I find Jef's comments about the Arie/Cassie situation fascinating and enlightening. I know CH and Cassie have tried to downplay the situation, but Jef's comments make me question that a little bit.
Yeah, I kinda don't get it. Arie couldn't figure it out on his own why Emily was being distrustful? Curious!

Which leads me to think even more that he (Arie) was led to believe Emily already knew about his dating Cassie. Otherwise, it would be the obvious thing.

I agree. Speaking of Jef's comments about the Arie/Cassie situation, I found it noteworthy that he did not find out about it until he got home. Sure seems to me that Emily would have mentioned it to him!

Why would she spend time during the show talking to Jef about Arie when she can be talking to him and furthering their relationship. I am kind of surprised though that Arie didn't mention it to him.
For sure, Arie should have mentioned it. This in no way should be turned on Jef, nor Emily. I would bet that if Jef were in that position, regardless of what TPTB told him, he would have told her. This is on Arie, Cassie and the rest of the producers. Not Jef. Not Emily.

What if Arie really had no clue and didn't think anything of it. It was 10 yrs ago, don't think they went out more than a couple of times- it was not on his radar. Alot of guys are clueless. So when Emily keeps asking questions- he is trying to think of something big he would be hiding. Barely knowing Cassie doesn't qualify as something to hide for him.
or it was part of his contract with TBPT to not mention it. I think they would have spun it like: You cannot bring up that you previously knew the producer cassie on the show so it doesn't appear to taint candidate selection. Then Arie again would have no idea that not bringing it up could negatively impact his relationship with Emily. But TBPT knew along along they had something they could potentially create some drama with.
I just think that Arie is a nice, honest guy and he would have told her if 1. he had any clue what she was talking about or 2. if he was allowed to.
In either scenario I don't think he would have mentioned it to Jef - a. not on his radar b. not allowed to
We will get a better sense once we hear Emily's questions- are they vague?
It's a whole mess, and the blame in the end should go on the producers, etc. I don't mean to fault Arie, I'm just saying that if fault is to be put on anyone it shouldn't be Jef that's questioned about why he didn't bring it up with Emily, or Emily on why she didn't bring it up with Jef. I wonder if she really knew how close they were as far as talking to each other about their respective dates. She could probably see friendship, but I think we're asking a lot of all of them to be wrapped up that tightly. That's how I look at it anyway.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 am

Bloven wrote:Ok so the whole wedding answer is bothering me now. I'm thinking it was pretty weird. Sweet but so so odd! First he says he doesnt know if Arie is engaged ???? Well I'm pretty sure he would. If he is engaged to Emily than Arie couldn't be and he continues to say they remained friends and he thinks Arie will invite him to the wedding? And the reason he knows for a fact things wouldn't be weird should Arie be engaged to Emily is because why? Does he mean its b/c one of them is engaged to her and they are still cool?! The strangest part of all is him saying he would go to the wedding but wonders if it would be weird for Emily. I took that like he is conceeding that he lost but is concerned she would feel bad with him being ther b/c she didn't pick him but he still wants to go anyway because he loves them both. Random who could have that kinda strength if you fell in love with this girl? no idea

I dunno ... I know many are throwing a parade over this interview so maybe I'm just :sourgrapes: But some of it sounds like he won and some seemed like he could care less. The whole never dating on tv again and not being the Bach made me lean toward him not enjoying his overall expierence.
That whole thing is very odd to me too..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 am

Bloven wrote:Ok so the whole wedding answer is bothering me now. I'm thinking it was pretty weird. Sweet but so so odd! First he says he doesnt know if Arie is engaged ???? Well I'm pretty sure he would. If he is engaged to Emily than Arie couldn't be and he continues to say they remained friends and he thinks Arie will invite him to the wedding? And the reason he knows for a fact things wouldn't be weird should Arie be engaged to Emily is because why? Does he mean its b/c one of them is engaged to her and they are still cool?! The strangest part of all is him saying he would go to the wedding but wonders if it would be weird for Emily. I took that like he is conceeding that he lost but is concerned she would feel bad with him being ther b/c she didn't pick him but he still wants to go anyway because he loves them both. Random who could have that kinda strength if you fell in love with this girl? no idea

I dunno ... I know many are throwing a parade over this interview so maybe I'm just :sourgrapes: But some of it sounds like he won and some seemed like he could care less. The whole never dating on tv again and not being the Bach made me lean toward him not enjoying his overall expierence.

I just came back on the thread and read quite a few pages. So many posts regarding the interviews !
The thing is, for each interview, we can always interpret things either ways, especially depending on our own feelings about the contestants. But we shouldn't forget that we don't even know if what they are saying is what they really feel, what they have been coached to say, if they let things slip on purpose or not. We are being played. So I don't think it is a safe bet to try "interpret" each one of their words knowing that they know everybody is going to dissect their interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 am

sde1041 wrote:
Bloven wrote:
nikikass wrote:From all these interviews with the final three, it sure sounds like she hasn't picked anyone YET!!

That's exactly my perception, right now. I believe Emily hasn't picked anybody yet, waiting to see and hear everything on screen before taking a decision, at the ATFR maybe.
From the interviews, I get that they are all trying to show their love for Emily. What's the use if they haven't been picked yet ?
Also with the tweets, and love songs quotes, just sounds like message to her. It looks like the "competition" is still on.
Things are unusual this season, and more and more I get the feeling that Emily hasn't picked anybody, either yet or not at all.

So do you think it's like a Jen situation? Where there will be a cliffhanger ending and then something gets resolved at the ATFR?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 am

Piper61 wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Archer23 wrote:I find Jef's comments about the Arie/Cassie situation fascinating and enlightening. I know CH and Cassie have tried to downplay the situation, but Jef's comments make me question that a little bit.
Yeah, I kinda don't get it. Arie couldn't figure it out on his own why Emily was being distrustful? Curious!

Which leads me to think even more that he (Arie) was led to believe Emily already knew about his dating Cassie. Otherwise, it would be the obvious thing.

I agree. Speaking of Jef's comments about the Arie/Cassie situation, I found it noteworthy that he did not find out about it until he got home. Sure seems to me that Emily would have mentioned it to him!

Why would she spend time during the show talking to Jef about Arie when she can be talking to him and furthering their relationship. I am kind of surprised though that Arie didn't mention it to him.
For sure, Arie should have mentioned it. This in no way should be turned on Jef, nor Emily. I would bet that if Jef were in that position, regardless of what TPTB told him, he would have told her. This is on Arie, Cassie and the rest of the producers. Not Jef. Not Emily.

What if Arie really had no clue and didn't think anything of it. It was 10 yrs ago, don't think they went out more than a couple of times- it was not on his radar. Alot of guys are clueless. So when Emily keeps asking questions- he is trying to think of something big he would be hiding. Barely knowing Cassie doesn't qualify as something to hide for him.
or it was part of his contract with TBPT to not mention it. I think they would have spun it like: You cannot bring up that you previously knew the producer cassie on the show so it doesn't appear to taint candidate selection. Then Arie again would have no idea that not bringing it up could negatively impact his relationship with Emily. But TBPT knew along along they had something they could potentially create some drama with.
I just think that Arie is a nice, honest guy and he would have told her if 1. he had any clue what she was talking about or 2. if he was allowed to.
In either scenario I don't think he would have mentioned it to Jef - a. not on his radar b. not allowed to
We will get a better sense once we hear Emily's questions- are they vague?
It's a whole mess, and the blame in the end should go on the producers, etc. I don't mean to fault Arie, I'm just saying that if fault is to be put on anyone it shouldn't be Jef that's questioned about why he didn't bring it up with Emily, or Emily on why she didn't bring it up with Jef. I wonder if she really knew how close they were as far as talking to each other about their respective dates. She could probably see friendship, but I think we're asking a lot of all of them to be wrapped up that tightly. That's how I look at it anyway.

No question, I agree. I even got the sense during the interview when Jef said on occasion he would want to know about the other men/dates- that he didn't get answers from emily.
I honestly think this is a TBPT thing. I don't think it was on Arie's radar to bring up and maybe contractually obligated not to. But if he had thought it was an issue he would have brought it up or answered her questions right away. I believe TBPT knows Emily and knows her buttons and knew if they could get a reaction out of her when she found out. But I also think they weren't trying to derail a relationship. I think they probably felt- some drama High clap easily resolvable because it was a couple of dates 10 yrs ago no biggie.

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 54 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:36 am

Piper61 wrote:
doantam wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
doantam wrote:it is strange that the two strongest contenders are best friends in the house, are not jealous of each other and appears to share things about their dates.

One would think at this stage it is natural to feel a little bit of jealousy if you are really falling in love.

It also seems like, from Arie and Jef's interviews, Arie and Jef segregate themselves from the rest of the guys. All the guys that [/[b]b]left seem to be rooting for Sean. Interesting.
Any links to that affect? Think it's sour grapes? Jealousy if so? I think Joe coming out and saying Emily is into Jef because of his deep pockets was very classless and tacky. Especially since she seemed to like him, but realized they didn't mesh in areas important to her.

You can look up (google) interviews from Charlie, Ryan or any guy who gave interviews after they were off the show, except Joe of course.
Thanks. I missed them if they were posted around here.
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1040-eliminated-contestants-f1-predictions-discussion

So far, Joe said Jef. Tony, Charlie, Ryan, and Doug (at an event in Seattle) have said Sean. And none of them have sounded like they have sour grapes, except Joe, who seemed a little bitter.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

Archer23 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
doantam wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
doantam wrote:it is strange that the two strongest contenders are best friends in the house, are not jealous of each other and appears to share things about their dates.

One would think at this stage it is natural to feel a little bit of jealousy if you are really falling in love.

It also seems like, from Arie and Jef's interviews, Arie and Jef segregate themselves from the rest of the guys. All the guys that [/[b]b]left seem to be rooting for Sean. Interesting.
Any links to that affect? Think it's sour grapes? Jealousy if so? I think Joe coming out and saying Emily is into Jef because of his deep pockets was very classless and tacky. Especially since she seemed to like him, but realized they didn't mesh in areas important to her.

You can look up (google) interviews from Charlie, Ryan or any guy who gave interviews after they were off the show, except Joe of course.
Thanks. I missed them if they were posted around here.
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1040-eliminated-contestants-f1-predictions-discussion

So far, Joe said Jef. Tony, Charlie, Ryan, and Doug (at an event in Seattle) have said Sean. And none of them have sounded like they have sour grapes, except Joe, who seemed a little bitter.
Thanks for the link to the forum thread. I really don't understand why Joe would be so bitter but who knows.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

I find the CL thing to be so odd because Arie would have been 20 years old - so young- when they dated. I can see where a few dates during that period would be no big deal. However, with her affiliation with the show, it should have been brought out into the open at the beginning.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 am

sde1041 wrote:
Bloven wrote:

This wouldn't jive with sushifan's info about ATFR though. If the pick were going to be at ATFR they wouldn't be debating whether to even do one. And I firmly believe if there was no pick they would do ATFR to have her explain herself. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 am

jojo47 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Obviously, he's going to disguise the truth, so he's doing the best to do that, by saying he doesn't know if Arie's engaged. If he said yes, that would cause problems. If he said no, that would cause problems. What else could he say?

And then he's asked, wonder if it's Emily? So, he has to go along with that and explain how he'd feel and how she might feel, which is either real, or just how he supposes it would be, if it were so.

I'm sure he knows. He just has to answer the question vaguely.

So why wouldn't he just say something like "You know I can't answer that. It would give the ending away." Pretty direct and not speculative or hypothetical in any way. I don't understand the answer he chose to give, especially because he does know the ending.

If Jef is saying he does not know whether Arie is engaged to Em, then that means Jef is not engaged to Em.

If Jef is engaged to Em, the answer to the question "is Arie engaged?" would be "No, because Em is engaged to me."

If Jef is dating Em, the answer to the question "is Arie engaged?" would be "No, because I'm still dating Em."

So, in conclusion, Jef is not seeing Em at all right now.

Whether Arie and Em are engaged, just dating, not even in contact with each other - he does not know, so he can't answer whether Arie is engaged. In other words, he does not know the status of Arie/Em's relationship at this time.

That's what my logic says based on the answers given. Now, if he's lying, then that's a whole different matter.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 am

NCGalBecca wrote:I find the CL thing to be so odd because Arie would have been 20 years old - so young- when they dated. I can see where a few dates during that period would be no big deal. However, with her affiliation with the show, it should have been brought out into the open at the beginning.

With this whole Cassie/Arie thing - if I were Emily I'd be much more upset with Cassie than Arie. During the show isn't Cassie supposed to be Emily's support system - the person she can confide in. Imagine if after her date with Arie she was discussing with Cassie how he kisses, the moves he made, etc. and Cassie just sat there. Obviously from recent tweets between the 2 of them they worked it out but for me, it would be Cassie I'd be upset with.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

+100
Nibbles22
schnitzel
jojo47
nikikass
DMBFan