SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Well, I thought Emily signed up to do the bachelor to become the bachelorette, so I am sure she won't mind if someone did the same on her season. I think she feel in love with Brad anyway and Arie fell in love with her anyway. I always think of JP, one of my all time favorite suitors on this show, saying something like he went on the show to have fun, but was happy that he found the love of his life instead. Hugesmile

So, to change the subject. How sweet is Sean's interview with People magazine. I think I want to go back to the beginning and be team Sean. He has handled his rejection and the media afterwards better than anyone I have seen in the past. awwww

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

I assumed ironcat was giggling at the idea that the masses would consider anybody who'd willingly go on this show to be a Father Of The Year candidate at the time they signed on for the show. And really, with all due respect to the decent guys who have been on this show (and acknowledging that many have probably grown into fine people after the show), I have to agree with that. If that's what she meant. If not, sorry and you can just consider it what I think Hugesmile
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

ironcat wrote:OMG, so Arie isn't a candidate for the "Father of the Year" award anymore? How will the masses react? rotfl

Hehe I am doing good IC! This is nothing compared to defending Ed for an entire season. giggling

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Or Courtney. :Biggrin:

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

i am happy to see the season coming to it's end cheerleader
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I liked Courtney! :WAVEY: Man, we are SORELY missing someone with her sense of humor and drama quotient this season...
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

yumyum1 wrote:

I honestly miss Courtney.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fR2velo Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi all-
I've been following the past couple days, but this is my first post. Just found this article. Think there could be any validity to it?

"‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Dumped By Her First Choice Bachelor On Show

Uh oh! Emily’s first choice reportedly got cold feet last minute and left Emily crying and begging him not to leave her! Read on for more details.
Emily Maynard may be engaged, but it’s reportedly not to the man she wanted it to be!

According to a new report, the 26-year-old mom was left broken-hearted right before the proposal. Her first choice — presumably Arie Luyendyk Jr. — allegedly dumped her right before the final rose ceremony which was filmed in Curacao on May 12.

“He said ‘I don’t think we know each other nearly enough to even be entertaining this; I don’t think we should get engaged,’” a source tells In Touch magazine.

Emily reportedly begged him to re-think his decision.

“She was crying and begging him to reconsider,” a source tells the mag, adding she shouted, “You’re the one I want to pick!”

But despite the pre-proposal drama, Emily — who is reportedly engaged to Jef Holm — thinks it all worked out for the best.

“He [Emily's fiance] told me, ‘We’re gonna get married, and we’re gonna have kids,’” a source tells the mag.

Hmm! If this is true,, this means that Jef was ultimately her SECOND choice!"

Link: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/07/11/emily-maynard-dumped-bachelorette-season-finale/

hmmm

fR2velo

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm

sushifan wrote:I liked Courtney! :WAVEY: Man, we are SORELY missing someone with her sense of humor and drama quotient this season...

Bronwyn wrote:
yumyum1 wrote:

I honestly miss Courtney.

Happy to see the Courtney love! :yes: She was a hoot and so much fun to watch. Definitely an all-star in this franchise in my book. Embarressed! And she has been very sweet to and appreciative of her fans post-show.

Last edited by yumyum1 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

sushifan wrote:I liked Courtney! :WAVEY: Man, we are SORELY missing someone with her sense of humor and drama quotient this season...

I loved her..still do. Sure she said some "off the wall things" that made me cringe at times, but I loved her for the most part of the show and she got the guy.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

We had Ryan for a little while (sorry Veg_Out!)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm

fR2velo wrote:Hi all-
I've been following the past couple days, but this is my first post. Just found this article. Think there could be any validity to it?

"‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Dumped By Her First Choice Bachelor On Show

Uh oh! Emily’s first choice reportedly got cold feet last minute and left Emily crying and begging him not to leave her! Read on for more details.
Emily Maynard may be engaged, but it’s reportedly not to the man she wanted it to be!

According to a new report, the 26-year-old mom was left broken-hearted right before the proposal. Her first choice — presumably Arie Luyendyk Jr. — allegedly dumped her right before the final rose ceremony which was filmed in Curacao on May 12.

“He said ‘I don’t think we know each other nearly enough to even be entertaining this; I don’t think we should get engaged,’” a source tells In Touch magazine.

Emily reportedly begged him to re-think his decision.

“She was crying and begging him to reconsider,” a source tells the mag, adding she shouted, “You’re the one I want to pick!”

But despite the pre-proposal drama, Emily — who is reportedly engaged to Jef Holm — thinks it all worked out for the best.

“He [Emily's fiance] told me, ‘We’re gonna get married, and we’re gonna have kids,’” a source tells the mag.

Hmm! If this is true,, this means that Jef was ultimately her SECOND choice!"

Link: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/07/11/emily-maynard-dumped-bachelorette-season-finale/

hmmm

welcomesign

nope.. dont find it true at all. Arie would not have dumped her before the proposal. He was shown to be more than ready. the magazine article that this is quoting also mentions the happy couple are living together.. We all know thats not true. Hugesmile

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 48 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Thread #4

+99
sooner1200
kjmluvstv
mome2jk
NeonRose
marloon