Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Roberto Martinez

@Roberto_M_Jr

Action shot from a taping I did w/ @ESPN and @StanVerrett. Quick Poll: Would u watch @SportsCenter if I was on? pic.twitter.com/QTPXEE54

Retweeted by Kiptyn Locke

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 16 A5hpIn2CUAAgv7p
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32395

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Do we know how Roberto being on Espn came about? He looks good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13622

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Roberto Martinez Insurance Agency - California

Awesome weekend ahead! Would love for as many of you to make one or both of these events...

SATURDAY - FREE Admission - FREE Parking - Qualcomm Stadium San Diego, CA - 10:30am Game Time - Watch me play quarterback at the Q to support the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America - A Skills Combine will also be there for Fans! Let's pack the house!
http://www.active.com/donate/ccfafbsandiego12

SUNDAY - San Diego Triathlon Challenge Supporting The Challenge Athletes Foundation - La Jolla, CA - This is going to be a AWESOME event. If you want to catch me on the bike trail, here is the route... http://www.challengedathletes.org/atf/cf/%7B10E89006-A432-401E-BC75-805E68CE5C27%7D/2011_SDTC_BikeCourse.pdf
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32395

Back to top Go down

Post by Krpink on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
Roberto Martinez Insurance Agency - California

Awesome weekend ahead! Would love for as many of you to make one or both of these events...

SATURDAY - FREE Admission - FREE Parking - Qualcomm Stadium San Diego, CA - 10:30am Game Time - Watch me play quarterback at the Q to support the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America - A Skills Combine will also be there for Fans! Let's pack the house!
http://www.active.com/donate/ccfafbsandiego12

SUNDAY - San Diego Triathlon Challenge Supporting The Challenge Athletes Foundation - La Jolla, CA - This is going to be a AWESOME event. If you want to catch me on the bike trail, here is the route... http://www.challengedathletes.org/atf/cf/%7B10E89006-A432-401E-BC75-805E68CE5C27%7D/2011_SDTC_BikeCourse.pdf

Thanks for the info! Since I live in Sam Diego, I may just have to go. These are both such great causes!

Krpink

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
Roberto Martinez

@Roberto_M_Jr

Action shot from a taping I did w/ @ESPN and @StanVerrett. Quick Poll: Would u watch @SportsCenter if I was on? pic.twitter.com/QTPXEE54

I am so proud of Roberto! :Nod: :Smiley: :yes: I sure will watch too! :Smiley:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 am

Wow. Good for him!

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
Roberto Martinez

@Roberto_M_Jr

Has this taping aired already or is there any mention when it would air? I'd love to see it!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:55 pm

@cimcoe wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
Roberto Martinez

@Roberto_M_Jr

Has this taping aired already or is there any mention when it would air? I'd love to see it!

No, it hasn't aired yet. I am assuming that more information will be coming out soon.

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Copied from the Kip/Tenley thread:

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 16 23e3b512

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 16 22c99710
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Roberto in bicycle shorts....mmmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

Great group! Good friends donating their time for a good cause! :Nod:

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 am

They seem to be going strong. Posted today:

Roberto Martinez Jr ‏@Roberto_M_Jr

"@ChelseaMeissner It's something...beautiful. We'll catch another one soon!"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum