SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by carli bower Sat May 03, 2014 8:57 pm

I hope he is happy and that she treats him well. Meaning, making him home cooked meals, packing his lunch for him and ironing his clothes. The things that women do for their men that take good care of them. It seems women now a days don't take the responsibility of playing the "wife role". He deserves to be handled with care and I mean lots of it.

carli bower

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat May 03, 2014 9:30 pm

carli bower wrote:I hope he is happy and that she treats him well. Meaning, making him home cooked meals, packing his lunch for him and ironing his clothes. The things that women do for their men that take good care of them. It seems women now a days don't take the responsibility of playing the "wife role". He deserves to be handled with care and I mean lots of it.

Sorry. I disagree. That sounds a bit dated to me.

I'm also pretty sure that while Roberto is a bit of a traditional guy in certain ways, I don't think these are things he's checking off in a potential spouse. That's what moms are for.  Hugesmile 

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 9:31 pm

carli bower wrote:I hope he is happy and that she treats him well. Meaning, making him home cooked meals, packing his lunch for him and ironing his clothes. The things that women do for their men that take good care of them. It seems women now a days don't take the responsibility of playing the "wife role". He deserves to be handled with care and I mean lots of it.

Well I guess I have no chance for Roberto then laugh out loud I hate ironing, and packing lunches for someone who I don't know what they want to eat. I'm a great cook though, and can bake up a storm laugh out loud

The "role" of a woman has changed drastically since the 50's. Everyone these days works, long hours, which means everyone pitches in regardless of what the "chore" is.

Are they living together?

They seem to be doing well, and are not into a lot of pics of them together. Maybe he is like his friend Kip who likes to keep his relationship life somewhat private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat May 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Wow...we all deserve to be handled with care! Who knows, maybe Roberto likes to cook and will be the "family chef" and as for ironing, I think the laundry does that these days. With both people working, who has time to iron? There are so many ways to take care of each other, why focus on a domestic role to begin with?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by carli bower Sat May 03, 2014 10:33 pm

I am just old fashioned and to this day, I still iron and do that kind of stuff and even work 5 days a week. I love every minute of it. Who knows, Roberto may be the type to cook and do all that stuff. A lot of men today stay home and let the women go to work and there is not a thing wrong with that. When Ali and Roberto were talking on the very first episode, I just felt like Roberto seemed to be the type of man that wanted that kind of a lifestyle.

carli bower

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 pm

carli bower wrote:I am just old fashioned and to this day, I still iron and do that kind of stuff and even work 5 days a week. I love every minute of it. Who knows, Roberto may be the type to cook and do all that stuff. A lot of men today stay home and let the women go to work and there is not a thing wrong with that. When Ali and Roberto were talking on the very first episode, I just felt like Roberto seemed to be the type of man that wanted that kind of a lifestyle.

Nothing wrong with being old fashioned, but realistically, I don't think those kind of expectations are expected anymore.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by carli bower Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 am

I know but I feel guilty or maybe lazy if I don't. I know, I'm crazy and also very hyper. I cant sit still. I always have to be doing something. Am I nuts or what?

carli bower

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Not a fan of Sara's profession, but to each their own.  She's currently listed at Playboy but I don't know if she's still doing work for them.  It looks like she's mostly modeling and appearing at comic conventions in scantily clad costumes.  She earns big bucks, and I'm sure Roberto likes that and the lifestyle it affords.  They've gone on some really nice trips.

GA, I don't know if they're living together, but he seems really happy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 05, 2014 1:40 pm

I read that they've been living together for more than a year.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 05, 2014 2:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:I read that they've been living together for more than a year.

That's great, thanks!

I too sort of scrunched my face when I read her association with Playboy. Obviously it's not an issue for him or he wouldn't have taken the relationship this far.

She's cute, he's a hunk!  beatingheart 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm

This is a great picture of them together. They look really happy! :sprinklehearts 
http://instagram.com/p/qM8TnyGeaN/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Glow worm wrote:This is a great picture of them together. They look really happy! :sprinklehearts 
http://instagram.com/p/qM8TnyGeaN/?modal=true

He is my all time favourite in the hunk department! Thanks for posting GW!

I can't grab that IG for some reason.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088