SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by beader Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is the site running slow for anyone else right now?

I just logged on, and it is working fine for me. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 771730417

Thanks San. It is running great for me now. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 771730417

For me, it's much faster than yesterday. Actually, it's fine now.

beader

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Don't forget to check your profile's every once in a while because members might send you friend requests. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

The site seems to be running a little slow today and pictures are taking longer to load. I have contacted tech support about the issue. Sorry about this.

ETA: I actually contacted them a few days ago about the pictures.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 am

Is anyone having an issue like I am the past couple of days:

Whenever I post something the icon appears red even though there are not any new posts after mine.

It is driving me nuts. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 am

Love_Me wrote:Is anyone having an issue like I am the past couple of days:

Whenever I post something the icon appears red even though there are not any new posts after mine.

YES! It's only when I post something too. I might post and then go back to the homepage and see the little red thing by my post, but I already saw what I posted! LOL. :Nod: :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is anyone having an issue like I am the past couple of days:

YES! It's only when I post something too. I might post and then go back to the homepage and see the little red thing by my post, but I already saw what I posted! LOL. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 771730417 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 771730417

That is what is happening to me too San! I wonder how we can fix it? I will ask tech support about that issue too. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 am

I had that problem for a couple of days and it fixed itself for me. I did notice that if I went back to home after posting, it stayed red. If I went directly from my post back to the particular forum I was in, it worked.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Peppermom wrote:I had that problem for a couple of days and it fixed itself for me. I did notice that if I went back to home after posting, it stayed red. If I went directly from my post back to the particular forum I was in, it worked.

Thanks Peppermom! About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 246303941It is finally back to normal. I appreciate your help. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 am

This morning it wasn't showing any new posts for me even though there were lots. Anyone else have that problem?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm

albean99 wrote:This morning it wasn't showing any new posts for me even though there were lots. Anyone else have that problem?

This site is running very slow today. I know a couple of people have been having issues with it this past week. I contacted tech support about it.

I do know that every now and then the site's server does do some type of maintenance.

There is nothing more annoying then coming home from work and all you want to do is catch up on things you missed and posts don't show up. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 3299141884
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:This morning it wasn't showing any new posts for me even though there were lots. Anyone else have that problem?

This site is running very slow today. I know a couple of people have been having issues with it this past week. I contacted tech support about it.

I do know that every now and then the site's server does do some type of maintenance.

There is nothing more annoying then coming home from work and all you want to do is catch up on things you missed and posts don't show up. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 20 3299141884

It's fine now for me, LoveMe. I just looked for the date/time posted but it's a lot easier the other way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:17 pm

I mostly read, not post, but the last couple of days I have received a number of warnings about a malicious attack being blocked while I was reading different threads (mainly the updates on past contestants). Never experienced that before?? Anyone else having that problem? no idea
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47