SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Post Tweets and Facebook updates about season 8 in this thread.

Don't like something about this season? Please, discuss why you don't here:

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1202-vent-complaint-department-bachelorette-8-discussion

Last edited by Love_Me on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by pugmomma Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Tweet from Ashley Spivey!!

I’ll tell you this much about Jef’s hometown date - I cried big time! #bacheloretteteasers
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by pugmomma Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey

It was so hard for me to pick a favorite family this week on #bachelorette - I can only imagine how hard this week was for @EmilyMaynard!

pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm

pugmomma wrote:Tweet from Ashley Spivey!!

I’ll tell you this much about Jef’s hometown date - I cried big time! #bacheloretteteasers

WHAT????? What could be that romantic. She better not be pulling and MF/CH and exaggerating!!
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol if she cried, I will be a mess
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Diana wrote:Lol if she cried, I will be a mess

Me too! And my whole family will make fun of me the entire week! Boys....
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 pm

shannonmac wrote:
pugmomma wrote:Tweet from Ashley Spivey!!

WHAT????? What could be that romantic. She better not be pulling and MF/CH and exaggerating!!

Her tweets have held pretty true this year. Unlike CH and MF.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Plus the media release said his surprise was "most romantic" I am very curious. Wonder which order they air them vs which order they were filmed. 22 more hours!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm

lstiff wrote:Plus the media release said his surprise was "most romantic" I am very curious. Wonder which order they air them vs which order they were filmed. 22 more hours!!

I think the HTD's will be shown in the order they were filmed in this season. I am basing this off the press release we got for this episode and the filming schedule created before the season began airing.

1)Chris
2)Jef
3)Arie
4)Sean

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm

lstiff wrote:Plus the media release said his surprise was "most romantic" I am very curious. Wonder which order they air them vs which order they were filmed. 22 more hours!!

Per media release they are being aired Chris, Jef, Arie, Sean which is they way we have them filmed in our filming schedule.

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Don't know where to put this but it is so funny. Bronson's wife ( Jef's friend) has a blog..too funny!
http://lovechugs.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 am

sorry, quoting myself

what about... the most romantic about jef HTD

they are on the top of the hill and.... there is an advertising plane saying "Emily... I love you!" or "Emily... you're the one!"

I thought also about hot air balloon but even tho it is nice, I do not see the romance much in it. http://www.skywalker.at/utah-ballooning/st-george-hot-air-balloon-rides.html

possible no?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

+94
pbmax
Longhornfan
GypsySarah
rth3
docnash14