SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by raekae Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:26 am

Pierz wrote:Charlie Grogan ‏@charlie_grogan
@SeanLowe09 havent watchd yet but I heard and cant wait to meet the fam someday!! Apple doesnt fall to far from the tree. See ya this wknd!!

I think Sean is definitely F3! Why would he be in LA this weekend if he was F2?

Perhaps a change in format? They've already interviewed all of the F3, why not have all of them at the MTA too? Or maybe since Emily will be in LA for the taping, they'll be having a safehouse weekend ;)
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 am

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124554

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124555

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124556

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124557

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124558

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124559

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124562

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124561

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124563

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124564

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124565

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 20124566
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 am

We really need a gif of Kensington running to Sean. It's just the sweetest sweetest scene.

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion B0aafa08Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Fbcecf78
Brother and Sister

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 am

Home Town Visit
I have been wanting to talk about this for months...and today is the day.

On March 10, we celebrated my dad's birthday and said goodbye to Sean. After submitting his name for the Bachelorette, it was time for him to actually take off on his adventure. The afternoon of March 11, he flew to North Carolina and the journey began. We didn't see Sean again until he walked out into the backyard at my parents' house for the home town date on Thursday, April 26.

So...how do these dates work? Do we just show up and go...no. Sean called me at home (which totally freaked me out and caught me off guard) about two weeks before and said we needed to get prepared for a home town date. (It was weird answering the phone and it being him after so many weeks of zero communication.) After that, the nicest producers in the world started calling my parents and us about setting up our day.

My parents and my family of four met with the producers five days before the segment was actually shot. They were AWESOME! Words cannot express how nice they were and how much we loved them. They were so great with my kids, they were so sweet to us...they were fabulous. During these 5 days, we had 4 production meetings before the day of taping, so we spent a lot of quality time with them beforehand.

The day of the taping was very surreal. I've been a huge fan of this show for over a decade (I've watched every.single.season.), so to actually meet the people behind it and see how it works was an awesome experience for me. I know some cynics won't believe me but the biggest thing I learned from this experience was that the show is really real. There was no script, there were no questions we couldn't ask, there were no re-takes of scenes. Other than the fact that we didn't eat our dinner (who wants to chew food and talk on national TV, not me!), the show was 100% authentic. It was very normal and not rehearsed at all. (If normal is talking to your brother and his new girlfriend while 3 cameras and 20 people watch..it was very normal.)

Now...on to Emily. I really, really enjoyed spending time with her that day. Emily and I had a 45 minute conversation alone where we discussed Sean, her daughter, her life, my life...it was a really sweet time to share with her. She is even more beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She was very thoughtful...she was very genuine...she was lovely and made our day very special.

Ok...my dad...I've received dozens and dozens of emails and Facebook messages about him...yes, he's that sweet and no, he can't be your dad. :)

And the prank(s)..the producers said Sean wanted to tease Emily a bit and prank her, so being the good sports that we are, we went along. First of all, Sean hasn't lived at home in 10 years, and when he did, my mom would have killed him if his room had looked anything like the room they showed last night. Sean lives in a very well-kept home with his two dogs, Ellie and Lola...no worries about sloppy Sean living at home. The armadillo you saw was a real armadillo (dead, of course) that my parents' neighbors found. The thing is...it was so hard to prank Emily because she was just so nice about everything. It's hard to prank someone who is that sweet and doesn't bite at the bait. She was a great sport.

My favorite part last night was when Sean came out and we saw how excited my kids were to see him. That was the longest period of time they've ever gone without seeing their Uncle Seanie and they had missed him so much. They have such a special bond with their uncle.

Ok...the show continues...I'm sure I'll have stuff to say next week too. Thanks for letting us be a part of your night last night. We have been truly blessed by the wonderful people at ABC and this experience.

blog from his sister.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 am

What a positive experience this was for them. I'm surprised at the amount of time they had with Emily - a 45 minute conversation alone with her? I had no idea that the HTDs were so - authentic.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 am

tigertiz wrote:What a positive experience this was for them. I'm surprised at the amount of time they had with Emily - a 45 minute conversation alone with her? I had no idea that the HTDs were so - authentic.

Yea, makes you wonder how much great footage is left on the cutting room floor. I would have rathered seen that than the lame prank about Sean living home.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 am

So Sean is F3 ? No wonder he looks so relaxed and free.
His HTD was cute and also his family - glad they gave them such a good edit. At least he will be spared the possible humiliation of going down on his knees to propose to Emily and get rejected. That is a huge relief and frankly a concern for him.

And seeing that next week is the 1st time he actually comes to terms with his feelings then poof gets eliminated means she did not allow him to stew for too long. Perhaps just that week. That is why we have that SC of her crying her eyes out in the dress she wears for his date. She's feeling guilty that now yet another guy has said he is falling for her.

Glad she spared him. Thats all I can come up with !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MsEttenna Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 am

nd4reality wrote:So Sean is F3 ? No wonder he looks so relaxed and free.
His HTD was cute and also his family - glad they gave them such a good edit. At least he will be spared the possible humiliation of going down on his knees to propose to Emily and get rejected. That is a huge relief and frankly a concern for him.

And seeing that next week is the 1st time he actually comes to terms with his feelings then poof gets eliminated means she did not allow him to stew for too long. Perhaps just that week. That is why we have that SC of her crying her eyes out in the dress she wears for his date. She's feeling guilty that now yet another guy has said he is falling for her.

I think so too no no I'm totally clueless now, this is the first time we have the final 3 guys who I think is equal to Emily's heart. I can sense that Emily's torn between who she'll pick. I guess she needs more time scratch

If he let Sean go next week at least, he's not so heartbroken unlike who becomes F2 then just dumped him :Frown: So many speculations, so many spoilers but whoever she picks she deserves it though. Let's wait and see Rolling Eyes but I don't know if what I believe or read somewhere before the show airs that SEAN LOWE is the F1. If not with Emily but I'm sure to us he is :Woah-hoo:
MsEttenna
MsEttenna

Female Posts : 29

http://chrispeyton.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 am

I so need a GIF or really good SC of Kensington when he sees Sean and then runs to him. Totally, totally adorable.

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 87b72b10 Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 86669110 Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

I'm bummed they didn't show Sean and Shay's conversation.

nd4reality wrote:So Sean is F3 ? No wonder he looks so relaxed and free.

to be fair, if basing the assumption on the promo, its tough to tell what is going to be legit and what it is not. I hate that we have nothing past this coming week. After all the spoilers this season that seem to point to Arie F3, I'm not convinced that will change. I'm just super confused but the edit.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion AJ4_zps967467e6Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion AJ3_zps80e94997Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion AJ1_zps1234e026
Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion AJSeanCat2_zps3175386fSean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion AJ-ChrisampPeyton_zpsa253bbfb
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+68
nanbrooks
redheadmiss
mnmhughes
cupcakes
sushifan