SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 am

just logic wrote:
goodgal wrote:Friends with several Holm family members on FB. Found this FB msg from Jef's mom to one of her sons>

Lisa Holm: Good looking sons we have. Love you guys. Great job Jef with the most romantic letter ever.July 2 at 11:27pm · LikeUnlike · 4.

Well, certainly doesn't sound as though they disapprove.

That's what I was thinking! There is some guy who did post a msg that was alittle disheartening in response to an article about Jef posted on the FB >

Well... tell him that Emily is a head case and to use this opportunity to promote his business May 30 at 12:07pm · LikeUnlike.

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Bloven wrote:
San wrote:
Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard
Why are @cupcakesmb so good? I have to see my ex boyfriends tomorrow! Thanks @cassielamberthttp://instagr.am/p/MztN5qJCmb/

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 ?size=l

Aww x- boyfriends.... Cute

Hmmm.....Ex- BF's as in if Sean & Arie also present at MTA without Jef means...1F is the F1? Is that a slipperoo Em? giggling

I'm pretty sure that she means ALL of the men at the MTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 pm

just logic wrote:
goodgal wrote:Friends with several Holm family members on FB. Found this FB msg from Jef's mom to one of her sons>

Lisa Holm: Good looking sons we have. Love you guys. Great job Jef with the most romantic letter ever.July 2 at 11:27pm · LikeUnlike · 4.

Well, certainly doesn't sound as though they disapprove.

I agree.......She can see thru this show how much their son has fallen in love with this woman. Let's just hope they are watching only the parts with Jef. It would be awesome if she was seeing all the videos out there of them. That really shows their love more than anything. She really has to be proud of how they have raised him and the wonderful man that he has become. He may have fallen in love on a TV show but he has never done anything to disrepect himself or the family. Guys like him are rare.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Emily looks much younger and prettier without the caked on makeup they have on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 pm

loveski wrote:Emily looks much younger and prettier without the caked on makeup they have on the show.

I agree with this so much. Her high school/Ricky era photos show a naturally pretty girl. Her modeling portfolio in Nashville (where she tried hard to get some traction professionally, but failed) is more attractive. Now, her vanity and preference to be on display have gotten the better of her when she's on camera. Her obvious appeal to the guys on her season seems most apparent when she is not dolled up. I feel like handing her back her early late teens, 20's, which were stolen from her. That's when/where your real identity is often forged in college, at first jobs, running around with peers to beaches or bars after work and on weekends. She had a precious, wonderful experience in her 20's (raising Ricki), no doubt, and no one would take that away from her. But in the meantime, having access to ample cash flow and the precious duty of raising Ricki under the circumstances of Ricky's death, have presented some real trade-off's in terms of finding herself. She just comes across as a Lost Soul to me.

So, I think she's quite vulnerable to recruitment and belonging to the Mormon Church. The Hendricks are strong enough to combat that if they want to. Jef presents to me as the paradigmatic friendly, persuasive and charismatic recruiter. Recruitment is also the single driving factor in success and moving up financially and otherwise in a multi level marketing scheme, such as WFG, where his Dad made his money.

OMG. Non sequitur. I did see Book of Mormon Friday night on Broadway. Since when do you double over laughing at a Broadway musical. Very smart dudes wrote that satire.

And randomly, for those feeling "jipped" that Jef's Dad was not on the HTD episode, here is an elder's report from August 2011 of his first encounter with Jef's Dad, his new mission president:
We got to meet President Holm and his wife! He is A LOT shorter! Ha-ha. He is almost a whole foot shorter than President McConkie.

We also had zone conference and learned a ton. It is good to get a different point of view from Pte. Holm. He has a lot of cheesy phrases like, “fire in the belly”, “throw yourself in”, “I’m a finisher”, I love tough things, I am the first to do tough things, I do tough things first”, “max out your day”, “pep in your step”, “oh be wise”, and random stuff like that. He is good at getting us excited.

http://cboyd.ldsmissionblogs.com/2011/08/
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

jlccaz wrote:
loveski wrote:Emily looks much younger and prettier without the caked on makeup they have on the show.

I agree with this so much. Her high school/Ricky era photos show a naturally pretty girl. Her modeling portfolio in Nashville (where she tried hard to get some traction professionally, but failed) is more attractive. Now, her vanity and preference to be on display have gotten the better of her when she's on camera. Her obvious appeal to the guys on her season seems most apparent when she is not dolled up. I feel like handing her back her early late teens, 20's, which were stolen from her. That's when/where your real identity is often forged in college, at first jobs, running around with peers to beaches or bars after work and on weekends. She had a precious, wonderful experience in her 20's (raising Ricki), no doubt, and no one would take that away from her. But in the meantime, having access to ample cash flow and the precious duty of raising Ricki under the circumstances of Ricky's death, have presented some real trade-off's in terms of finding herself. She just comes across as a Lost Soul to me.

So, I think she's quite vulnerable to recruitment and belonging to the Mormon Church. The Hendricks are strong enough to combat that if they want to. Jef presents to me as the paradigmatic friendly, persuasive and charismatic recruiter. Recruitment is also the single driving factor in success and moving up financially and otherwise in a multi level marketing scheme, such as WFG, where his Dad made his money.

OMG. Non sequitur. I did see Book of Mormon Friday night on Broadway. Since when do you double over laughing at a Broadway musical. Very smart dudes wrote that satire.

And randomly, for those feeling "jipped" that Jef's Dad was not on the HTD episode, here is an elder's report from August 2011 of his first encounter with Jef's Dad, his new mission president:
We got to meet President Holm and his wife! He is A LOT shorter! Ha-ha. He is almost a whole foot shorter than President McConkie.

We also had zone conference and learned a ton. It is good to get a different point of view from Pte. Holm. He has a lot of cheesy phrases like, “fire in the belly”, “throw yourself in”, “I’m a finisher”, I love tough things, I am the first to do tough things, I do tough things first”, “max out your day”, “pep in your step”, “oh be wise”, and random stuff like that. He is good at getting us excited.
http://cboyd.ldsmissionblogs.com/2011/08/

Too funny. Kinda sounds like someone else we know.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Any sightings of Arie today? I noticed that the guy he was flying with posted about an hour ago that he had landed in Phoenix.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
I always enjoy days like this. Shooting MTA today and a great episode airs tomorrow night!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Any sightings of Arie today? I noticed that the guy he was flying with posted about an hour ago that he had landed in Phoenix.

I think Arie's tweet this AM was the only sighting. He is either in AZ or CA now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm

If he was traveling with the fella that he mentioned .. Then they have landed .. In Phoenix

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 pm

There is really NO reason for Arie as F2 to be at the MTA

The ONLY reason Courtney was there last season was because of all the controversy and hoopla .. Nothing like that this season

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:If he was traveling with the fella that he mentioned .. Then they have landed .. In Phoenix

I agree that is most likely but it would have been easy to tweet that since he knows everyone was asking where he was going, and then go down a few gates and hope on the LA flight.

Just seems odd he would give us the answer this AM when yesterday he was so vaugue.

:con1:

I don't know what to make of this season. I know what I am seeing and most things are adding up to what I think (Jef F1) however there are a few things that make me go HMMMMMMM....

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+88
Nibbles22
Dr_Hottie
MLion
yumyum1
HowSoonIsNow