SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 pm

just logic wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister

One bug at a time!!!

Sounds like after RS he is moving on to others!

Well, should he decide to go after this board he'll be losing 'one fan at a time' - the only reason I watch the show is so that I can come on here and check out the sleuthing and to discuss aspects of the show. I'd stop watching completely then.

I agree! I can't imgaine the 7.000 or so here should be on his radar.

I hope its the internal bug!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by IzaLurkin Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister

Time to start begging for money... U might want to get a guitar and learn some Cat Stevens.

Wow, this man has a vendetta.

Wonder why he chose Cat Stevens? Is that any kind of clue? One of my very.favorite.ever.singers.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

missmilano - BP spoiler. Thanks for throwing that out there - I've been trying to put the timings together and Emily didn't make sense. I speculated the other lawsuit but your idea has possibilities.

And I can remember Cat Stevens, and a roommates excitement over him, but no patience to check out the lyrics to see if there any lyrical cues - unless you all (Rich?) know that RS likes Cat Stevens?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm

RealityEscape wrote:missmilano - BP spoiler. Thanks for throwing that out there - I've been trying to put the timings together and Emily didn't make sense. I speculated the other lawsuit but your idea has possibilities.

And I can remember Cat Stevens, and a roommates excitement over him, but no patience to check out the lyrics to see if there any lyrical cues - unless you all (Rich?) know that RS likes Cat Stevens?

No idea whether he's a Cat Stevens fan... rotfl

But I DO know last time he was facing a lawsuit, he put up a Paypal button begging for money...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Time to start begging for money... U might want to get a guitar and learn some Cat Stevens.

Any doubt that it's about RS now? rofl

Why, Rich, are you speculating, or have you seen picture proof?

😆

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

PS - I agree Fleiss would be cutting his throat going after this forum. This season I would not have kept watching if it wasn't for this board. RE looked like such a sure thing early on that I wouldn't have wasted my Monday summer nights watching.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm

kashoo wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
RichLP wrote:

😆

LOL How did I miss this?

Pure unadulterated wild guess out of my butt speculation... you caught me! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:30 pm

RichLP wrote:
kashoo wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
RichLP wrote:

😆

LOL How did I miss this?

Don't worry none of us here are #teamSteve so you don't have to worry about catching shi.... uh... crap Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

kashoo wrote:
RichLP wrote:
kashoo wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
RichLP wrote:

😆

LOL How did I miss this?

Don't worry none of us here are #teamSteve so you don't have to worry about catching shi.... uh... crap Hugesmile

So there's no #TeamMoonshadow...? hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Gina wrote:I guess all us late 20's women don't count and I know alot of them, all Jef fans. giggling

I know. I'm in that age group and Jef is definitely more appealing than a lot of the others. Humor, style, individuality, generosity, humility, intelligence, etc. are so sexy on a man. A lot more sexy than just being a good kisser.

Don't tell my husband, but when we first started dating, I thought he was a horrible kisser. We just had different styles. He's never been the best (and we've been married 7 years) compared to other guys I've kissed, but he has all of the qualities mentioned above, PLUS there is physical chemistry even if it isn't the most I've ever had with a guy. Add it all together and THAT is what women like.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

I think it's #Team Can't Keep It In
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by fR2velo Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Gina wrote:I guess all us late 20's women don't count and I know alot of them, all Jef fans. giggling

I know. I'm in that age group and Jef is definitely more appealing than a lot of the others. Humor, style, individuality, generosity, humility, intelligence, etc. are so sexy on a man. A lot more sexy than just being a good kisser.

Don't tell my husband, but when we first started dating, I thought he was a horrible kisser. We just had different styles. He's never been the best (and we've been married 7 years) compared to other guys I've kissed, but he has all of the qualities mentioned above, PLUS there is physical chemistry even if it isn't the most I've ever had with a guy. Add it all together and THAT is what women like.

Totally agree! I'm 27 and Jef was the most appealing to me from day 1.. Also, for what its worth, I also think that Jef will make a great dad.. I have a 2 year old and my husband is a "fun" dad, as Jef's been described, and its wonderful!

fR2velo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+88
Nibbles22
Dr_Hottie
MLion
yumyum1
HowSoonIsNow