SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by Ally Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Lets just do our part and vote as much as we can. Mondays aren't most ppl's fav day of the week, but Melissa and Tony help make it alot brighter. I have never cared about the outcome of a tv show more than this one. Usually with this show, I watch off/on and rarely a whole season. Except for the two seasons Melissa has been on.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by Ally Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm a little late to the party, I've been watching but haven't posted. I would love for Melissa and Tony to win. Not just that I think Melissa has done an outstanding job all season, but for Tony as well. Tony has been one of the hardest working pros on DWTS, and he deserves a win!

I'll admit I'm a little worried about the freestyle. Derek and Mark B (even though I think they're over-rated) but they usually choreograph a killer freestyle. Fast, energetic and up beat music. Tony really seems to be pushing it to the max this season, so I hope he comes up with something outstanding! Can't wait!

Glad to have you cheer TCroft with us.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

Glad to have you with us on Team T-Croft Max64! rock

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 am

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 am

Rachel Smith ‏@RachelOTRC
Hey @DancingABC fans! @melissarycroft @shawnjohnson @kellymonaco1 take you inside final rehearsals tmrw only on @GMA. pic.twitter.com/ieNQgud6

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 38 A8mPjgDCUAAk2bd
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am

cimcoe wrote:

That's adorable and so heartfelt... Love the thing about the puppy. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Lets rock it tonight, ladies!! Give 'em a good show! Been a great ride @ShawnJohnson @KellyMonaco1! Xoxo pic.twitter.com/ROwByCar

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 38 A8p7IPxCYAELA91
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Sending all the good energy, prayers, and well-wishes to Melissa & Tony for a knockout night on the dance floor. Know they'll kill it out there & fingers crossed people vote their fingers off for Team T-Croft! COME ON, PEOPLE!!!!!

The first thought that popped in my head when seeing the above picture is that it that was a podium, that's exactly how I would place them. Melissa in the middle as the winner! Kelly & Shawn -- potato potatoe... Though I wouldn't mind seeing Kelly in 2nd. Nothing against Shawn... the whole Fab 5 partaking in the freestyle just rubs me the wrong way.

VOTE HERE: 1-800-868-3406 | ABC.COM | FACEBOOK
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Those that thought of Cirque de Soleil when they saw that Freestyle pic hint that Melissa posted may have been on to something.

Official DWTS ‏@DancingABC
Aerialists on the dance floor?!? Oh yes, tonight! #AllStars #DWTS #Finale #TeamMelissa
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Season 15 Finalists :-) @derekhough @ShawnJohnson @TonyDovolani @kellymonaco1 @LouisVanAmstel pic.twitter.com/crs03EK0

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 38 A8qSQaMCYAAbwva
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Good luck tonight! Hope they win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm

PetaMurgatroyd: Get it Tony! give Melissa loads of hugs and kisses from me! RT @TonyDovolani: Almost time for dress rehearsal :))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b