SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

There is a picture of Darren and Jesse at AGT tonight and she has the ring on that she has in the pic that Derek posted last night.

Jess tweeted this picture. She and Darren were at America's Got Talent.

http://yfrog.com/h7g25alj

Here there is a video of them.

http://www.tout.com/m/wsmi9q

OMG, Darren is crazy in these clips...lol I love the one where he is riding on his luggage... Soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 am

GrahamGal wrote:I love these two. Very biased since he is from Minn-E-So-Ta.
I love them too! Wish they would get more air time though lol. And for the longest time in the beginning, I couldn't figure out what Miles' accent was haha. I guess I haven't met many people from Minnesota.... but that's hands down one of the best accents!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 am

dee wrote:
I love them too! Wish they would get more air time though lol. And for the longest time in the beginning, I couldn't figure out what Miles' accent was haha. I guess I haven't met many people from Minnesota.... but that's hands down one of the best accents!

Not all of us sound like we just stepped out of the movie Fargo. In fact most people tell me that they can't believe I am from MN as I don't talk the way they think I should. The further north you get the worse the accent. I call it the Canadian effect don't ya know. Ya fer sure!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 am

GrahamGal wrote:
dee wrote:

Not all of us sound like we just stepped out of the movie Fargo. In fact most people tell me that they can't believe I am from MN as I don't talk the way they think I should. The further north you get the worse the accent. I call it the Canadian effect don't ya know. Ya fer sure!
HAhaha, I'm from Canada. I wish I sounded half as awesome.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

What three couples are left? Cannot believe I slept through the show. duh

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am

BlondieGal wrote:What three couples are left? Cannot believe I slept through the show. duh
Sam & Mike, Heather & Miles, and Theresa & Skip
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am

You are a peach, dee! Thank you! blowkiss

Which couple is everyone rooting for? I like Mike & Samatha.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 pm

BlondieGal wrote:You are a peach, dee! Thank you! blowkiss

Which couple is everyone rooting for? I like Mike & Samatha.

Wow it is hard to pick...they are all so cute together. Mike and Sam seem to be the most like a "real" couple. I would be happy with any of them winning. So glad Ben is gone...I really felt sorry for Brandee.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm

^^ np BG!

Hmmm... I guess I'll stir it up and say I'm rooting for Heather & Miles lol. But I like Mike & Samantha almost as equally! I just think the couples are really different. Mike & Samantha seem more intense, seem to fall for each other fast, and have more public displays of affection ; Whereas, Heather & Miles are more laid back, light-hearted, taking it slowly and not rush things.

I won't necessarily say Sam & Mike's relationship is more "serious" or "stronger" than Heather & Miles (or any even T & S), They just have different approaches when dating, and whatever they're doing seems to be working for the 3 respective couples. I actually see them dating long term. ha!

Who does everyone think will WIN though? I keep going back and forth between S&M and H&M. It might be too many seasons of the bachelor, but S&M have so much camera time compared to the rest. Now I don't know if the producers are doing that so everyone will be rooting for them (which majority are) and people will end up surprised when it's not S&M. But at the same time, it's the first season, maybe they want the fan favourite to win.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 pm

I think Derek & Jess are dating, they just can't say anything yet. Even though they've been eliminated.
It's probably going to be like Temptation Island, where at the end of the last episode they'll have the 'where are they now' updates.

Btw, Temptation Island actually produced a real couple as well (they had a baby a few years ago). So TI had a better track record than the Bachelor too. haha
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Keili wrote:I think Derek & Jess are dating, they just can't say anything yet. Even though they've been eliminated.
It's probably going to be like Temptation Island, where at the end of the last episode they'll have the 'where are they now' updates.

Btw, Temptation Island actually produced a real couple as well (they had a baby a few years ago). So TI had a better track record than the Bachelor too. haha

OOOOH! Who was the real couple on TI?? That was my favorite show!
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 pm

twochicklets wrote:
OOOOH! Who was the real couple on TI?? That was my favorite show!

Stephanie (her boyfriend at the time was Anthony) and one of the single guys, Jeff. I think they were from the last season? It said in the finale that they had started dating. And I saw some interview a few years ago on the reality channel, and they were engaged and having a baby. I tried finding a recent update on them when I posted that earlier, but I don't know their last names.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23