SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Diana wrote:Are the two couples still together?

Last time I checked they were still together. Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 1978086825
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 pm

“Love in the Wild” Returns June 7 (8-10 p.m. ET)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 am

Litta123 wrote:Here's a picture of several LITW girls from last year. Apparently, they got together this weekend. Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 LITWgirls

From left to right, Samantha, Erica, Jessica D., Brandee, Heather

They are all prettier than Jenny. One of them should have became the hostess!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Just saw on Darren's twitter that he's hosting The Voice Australia, so maybe that's why he's not doing LITW. Interesting mix of coaches-Keith Urban, Delta Goodrem, Seal & Joel Madden. Starts April 15.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm looking forward to the new season. I hope they have sincere and entertaining contestants on season 2 as they did in the 1st one.

IMO this setup is way more condusive to finding a match than TB/Tbette though obviously it all depends on the mindset and genuiness of the cast.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm

It's Heather's birthday this weekend, and the two remaining LITW couples got together. Sam tweeted these photos.

Samantha Woods ‏ Happy Birthday Heather!! @ Pond Cottage http://instagr.am/p/J-xyNMopbR/

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 TheCouplesLITW

Samantha Woods ‏ Accidental Twins @ Sonoma http://instagr.am/p/J-x-4uopbX/

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 37 LITWBoys
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Lost17 wrote:Just saw on Darren's twitter that he's hosting The Voice Australia, so maybe that's why he's not doing LITW. Interesting mix of coaches-Keith Urban, Delta Goodrem, Seal & Joel Madden. Starts April 15.

I've been watching the Voice Australia and they have some great singers, but I think they have better ones on the UK one with Tom Jones and the others. However, it's fun to watch Seal and Joel go back and forth with each other and to watch Seal really groove to the music. He was on his feet dancing one night. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 am

I don't follow Samantha so I didn't see those pictures. Thanks!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks for bringing the tweets and pictures over here Litta! They all look great! I'm so glad the final couples are still together.

I'm hoping this upcoming season will be just as successful (in the love department).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 am

LoveDovez I'll have to check it out!

Love that Samantha picked Mike from the beginning and they are still together and nice to see Heather and Miles still together too. Rare that 2 couples from the same show do that, let alone one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

And Season 2 begins...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Meet-Contestants-Love-in-the-Wild-1046959.aspx
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Yay! Wow on the twist, that will cause some drama! giggling Wish there were individual pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23