SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Conference Call - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Conference Call  - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Conference Call - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 pm

What the Jef's other F ?????? Have they ever made the F2 do press with the couple? Seems kinda cruel!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Conference Call  - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Conference Call - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Bloven wrote:What the Jef's other F ?????? Have they ever made the F2 do press with the couple? Seems kinda cruel!

Does anyone remember what they did with Brad 1.0?

This seems really odd to me, almost like both were still standing in the end (FRC) or neither were. It just doesn't make sense.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bloven wrote:What the Jef's other F ?????? Have they ever made the F2 do press with the couple? Seems kinda cruel!

Does anyone remember what they did with Brad 1.0?

This seems really odd to me, almost like both were still standing in the end (FRC) or neither were. It just doesn't make sense.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by spoofydooferson Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am

Hey - just did some research and it looks like they did the same thing in Ali's season: http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=080410_03

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE AUGUST 3RD "THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE WITH ALI FEDOTOWSKY AND ROBERTO MARTINEZ AND ELIMINATED BACHELOR CHRIS LAMBTON

spoofydooferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 am

spoofydooferson wrote:Hey - just did some research and it looks like they did the same thing in Ali's season: http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=080410_03

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE AUGUST 3RD "THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE WITH ALI FEDOTOWSKY AND ROBERTO MARTINEZ AND ELIMINATED BACHELOR CHRIS LAMBTON

VERY INTERSTING! Thanks! So this may fit in with one leaving early!

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by spoofydooferson Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 am

Looks like they did something similar in Jillian's season, including both kiptyn and reid:

http://abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=072809_12

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE WITH JILLIAN AND ED
TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, JULY 29

THE "AFTER THE FINAL ROSE" SPECIAL AIRS TONIGHT, JULY 28, 10:00-11:00 P.M., ET

Additionally, Take the Opportunity to Talk to Kiptyn and Reid After the Happy Couple

spoofydooferson

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 am

spoofydooferson wrote:Looks like they did something similar in Jillian's season, including both kiptyn and reid:

Additionally, Take the Opportunity to Talk to Kiptyn and Reid After the Happy Couple

Interesting. Two rejectees. I picture Fleiss and Hilton at the outset of filming with a table showing all the possible permutations for a finale outcome, and then asking Cassie Pete and Elan to go make that happen. You know like a Mendelian genetics chart with dominant and recessive traits. You laugh. I bet it happens!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:46 am

jlccaz wrote:
spoofydooferson wrote:Looks like they did something similar in Jillian's season, including both kiptyn and reid:

Interesting. Two rejectees. I picture Fleiss and Hilton at the outset of filming with a table showing all the possible permutations for a finale outcome, and then asking Cassie Pete and Elan to go make that happen. You know like a Mendelian genetics chart with dominant and recessive traits. You laugh. I bet it happens!

I would love if they did that on the very final season! Kind of like the Hills.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am

I'm getting a Brother Husbands vibe. Another reality show in their future?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 am

jlccaz wrote:

yeah but these promos for the conference calls were the announcements AFTER the FRC not before. There seems to be nothing to really compare to.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

I strongly suspect the wording is just to continue to create the impression that Emily didn't choose either. They are really adamant about not saying anything regarding her F1, because they are pretending there wasn't one.

No doubt, after Sunday, they will clarify that the call will be first with Arie, then with Emily and Jef (or vice versa). :yes:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 pm

spoofydooferson wrote:Hey - just did some research and it looks like they did the same thing in Ali's season: http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=080410_03

Thanks for finding this! Good to know it is not a first or second.

Bachelorette 8 Conference Call  - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion  - Page 2 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Conference Call - Emily/Jef/Arie - 7/24 - Discussion

+11
Tiggerlgh
nutty1
luluvega
jlccaz
nd4reality