SELECT CONTENT

J.P. - Thread #2

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: J.P. - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

ironcat wrote:If JP is faking his interest in Ashley, he has a career in Hollywood waiting for him.

I'm still not sure who is F1, but I am starting to think if Ashley chooses JP, it's because she really got over Bentley, but if she chooses Ben, it is because she really was "ruined" by the whole Bentley debacle and she picked the nice guy who was less "into" her and easier to dump after the media tour.

Nice post and I'm in total agreement with you. The truth of the matter is that women aren't men. Their "physical" and "emotional" connection is one and the same. If she falls asleep in a man's arms that says it all to me. Maybe at the end of the day she got scared of choosing another Bentley so she went with the safe Ben, or Bentley really did ruin everything for her so Ben was F1, but there's no doubt in my mind that her strongest connection is with JP.

Plus, I think Ashley is all for possessive "this is MY woman" kinda guy anyway, and other than Bentley, only JP is like that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 0005xz
J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 00006fv
J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 0007cu
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm

San wrote:J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 0005xz
J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 00006fv
J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 0007cu

She sure was "buzzing around" JP a lot on the group date too. There was this moment, the other time when she tried to get him to flirt with her, and then the unseen moment when she wrapped her arms around his leg.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Those pictures are yummy San! :A-okay:

Ashley & JP both have strong personalities and seem to be cut from the same cloth...

They are both kind of impatient, want instant gratification, and are very passionate people....

Ashley might need someone like him....the take charge mentality, the aggressor, I could see her being into an alpha-male like JP...

But Trista alpha-female chose beta-Ryan so sometimes opposites attract, too.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

I thought this was too funny! From the buddytv.com recap of last night's episode:

JP seems "standoffish" to Ashley, so she steals him away for a chat on the beach. Ashley is fishing HARD for reassurance, asking JP why ever would he want to be with her, and what if he decides to leave her tomorrow? It's obnoxious and NOT sexy to make your insecurities the focus of every conversation, lady-pals. But I guess it is to JP, because he lays one hot kiss on our Bachelorette.

A+, 100% satisfaction, would kiss again

It's OK and totally normal if you closed your eyes and imagined he was kissing you that way, gal-friends. Not saying I did, but I can completely understand why someone might do that and the gratification they might get out of doing so, oh, say, four times during a commercial break. ANYWAY, they have enough chemistry to overcome Ashley's insane insecurities, and that's saying something. JP picks up and carries Ashley back, and the rest of the guys furrow their cromagnon brows in jealousy.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

I think it's too soon to know who the f1 is. I don't think JP had a very favorable edit last night and seemed more f2 or 3 to me. I do think they have the most chemistry we've seen so far but that's just as likely from f2 as anything. I'm not invested either way & wouldn't be against her picking JP but just don't see anything pointing that way just yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Kelad9 wrote:You know with the VO that Ashley said about being afraid that one of the guys would pull another Bentley, I wonder if she isn't talking about JP because the camera pointed to JP when she was saying it. I bet we will probably see her being afraid to totally trust JP. JMO.

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 2028500532 Kelad9!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 pm

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 11 2011-06-14_154514
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 pm

I'd sure like to see more of what JP would be like on a real "out & about" date. Is he fun? Is he entertaining? Does he like to have good old fashioned fun?
So far their time together seems to be about grope-&-mope. Talking about being down, talking about "feelings", snuggling & making out. That only goes so far in life.
A guy who's fun & happy to be around is better in the long run than one who comforts you & makes out & that's all.
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 pm

ironcat wrote:If JP is faking his interest in Ashley, he has a career in Hollywood waiting for him.

I'm still not sure who is F1, but I am starting to think if Ashley chooses JP, it's because she really got over Bentley, but if she chooses Ben, it is because she really was "ruined" by the whole Bentley debacle and she picked the nice guy who was less "into" her and easier to dump after the media tour.
I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Scarletta wrote:I'd sure like to see more of what JP would be like on a real "out & about" date. Is he fun? Is he entertaining? Does he like to have good old fashioned fun?
So far their time together seems to be about grope-&-mope. Talking about being down, talking about "feelings", snuggling & making out. That only goes so far in life.
A guy who's fun & happy to be around is better in the long run than one who comforts you & makes out & that's all.

I'll be curious to see as well in the upcoming episodes. The SC we have of their upcoming date where they do that Titanic thing looks promising.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Scarletta wrote:I'd sure like to see more of what JP would be like on a real "out & about" date. Is he fun? Is he entertaining? Does he like to have good old fashioned fun?

He's had some hilarious moments with the guys. He's the funniest to me (along with Ben C). Ben F and Constantsleep seem WAY too laid back and kinda boring :sleep: But to each his own :A-okay:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

J.P. - Thread #2

+71
ninu