SELECT CONTENT

J.P. - Thread #2

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: J.P. - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Reality Mary wrote:Here is the link. http://35.8.12.17/index.php/article/2011/02/hillel_puts_on_date_auction

This article just came out in February...I'm thinking this is a different, and much younger, Jordan Rosenbaum.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Reality Mary wrote:Just found a picture of JP online, looks like a college function as Hillel is a Jewish Campus Group. (I'm not Jewish but I remember this group at the U of Minnesota.

Hillel puts on date auction
By Ashley Brown | Originally Published: 02/10/11 8:26pm |Modified: 02/10/11 8:27pm | 2 comments

Matt Radick | The State News
Advertising senior Dirk Roberts, left, and psychology senior Jordan Rosenbaum call for bids Wednesday at the Landshark Raw Bar & Grill, 101 E. Grand River Ave. Rosenbaum was auctioned off as a date for the Kosher Meet Market, a fundraiser organized by the Hillel Jewish Student Center.

How could this be JP if it happened this February (4 months ago) and it says he is a senior psych major? He has been out of college 12 years. I must not be underatanding something. Does the picture really match?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 pm

dee wrote:^^ is that really him? it doesn't look like him LOL

He went to college a few years back. I don't know it matched his name. Also that Bar is in East Lansing MI.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry if I am wrong..I just thought they might have a publication with pictures from past events that was just published now... :Frown:
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Reality Mary wrote:Sorry if I am wrong..I just thought they might have a publication with pictures from past events that was just published now... :Frown:

Our finds don't always pan out, just keep searching! Still a great effort! :missclap: :Nod:
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Kasha if you see this post, do you know what the following could refer to:

Posted on JP's facebook fan page, but seems like the guy knows him:

Greg Horowitz
Yo JP....Any good word on Gallery project? So this explains everything. Good luck.
15 hours ago

I just now read this post. I will look into this. I am looking into a couple things. I rarely check this thread, but something I am checking into ironically, led me to it. 👅

I was thinking I should PM you with it, but you found it. Let us know what you find out!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:Sorry if I am wrong..I just thought they might have a publication with pictures from past events that was just published now... J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 1498946960

Our finds don't always pan out, just keep searching! Still a great effort! J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 1201391414 J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 771730417

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 1003998638 Thanks for sharing what you found with us. Everything posted is appreciated. I hope everyone feels good about posting things they find no matter what it is. J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Reality Mary wrote:Sorry if I am wrong..I just thought they might have a publication with pictures from past events that was just published now... :Frown:

Reality Mary, Don't be sorry! It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong...at least you are out there trying. I can hardly keep up with reading the board, much less trying to contribute. Kudos to you! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Love me, I cannot find the other article that I quoted West from, but I found this article that I posted. I hope it is okay to post it in JP's thread, if not please move it to the appropriate thread thank you.

West: J.P. best fit for bachelorette
June 16, 2011
Latest eliminated "Bachelorette" contestant West Lee is talking about his experience on the ABC show's seventh season, and he reveals that he feels J.P. Rosenblum, the 34-year-old construction manager from New York, is the best match for bachelorette Ashley Hebert.
"Based on my gut, J.P. was the one she was gonna pick," West says. "They had a natural chemistry, and even on the group dates they gravitated towards each other."
Another "Bachelorette" contestant he thought had the best chance with Ashley? 28-year-old winemaker Ben F.
"Ben F. is really nice, he's laid back no matter what the situation is and he's so funny," West comments.
As to why Ashley decided to eliminate the 30-year-old South Carolina lawyer, the only contestant she chose to send home on the night where she was originally supposed to eliminate two, he blames a lack of one-on-one time and therefore chemistry with the 26-year-old beauty.
"She just didn't feel that chemistry with me I guess," West reflects. "I didn't really have a lot of time with Ashley, and I spent the lion's share of my time with the guys. That's just the nature of the experience, it's nothing against Ashley."
Surprisingly, West had nothing but good things to say about the controversial Bentley, whose shocking comments about Ashley behind her back had some calling him the "villain" of the show.
"My experience with Bentley is that he's a nice guy. I liked him," West says. "He seemed genuine and he talked about his daughter all the time. He was a good guy."
West also talked about his tragic back-story, where it was revealed that his wife Sarah drowned in their bathtub in 2007. His heavy past played a big part in his elimination, when Ashley wondered if he was really ready to move on. Much has been written about the circumstances of his wife's untimely passing, with Sarah's mother telling Star magazine that he was an "enabler" and insinuating that he was somehow involved in her daughter's death.
"I'm shocked her parents were willing to drag her name through the mud," West says about Sarah's mother and step-father's recent comments. "They were never involved in her life and some of her issues directly had to do with their actions. Anyone who knew us [he and Sarah] knows that I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. It's a tragic situation ... but it is what it is."
But even after the intense experience on the show, West says that he is in fact ready to move on and hopefully find love. He is currently single and is open to being the next "Bachelor" if asked.
"It is such an incredible opportunity," he says. "That would be something that I'd really have to sit down with my family and talk about."

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am

ilb123 wrote:Love me, I cannot find the other article that I quoted West from, but I found this article that I posted. I hope it is okay to post it in JP's thread, if not please move it to the appropriate thread thank you.

West: J.P. best fit for bachelorette
June 16, 2011
Latest eliminated "Bachelorette" contestant West Lee is talking about his experience on the ABC show's seventh season, and he reveals that he feels J.P. Rosenblum, the 34-year-old construction manager from New York, is the best match for bachelorette Ashley Hebert.
"Based on my gut, J.P. was the one she was gonna pick," West says. "They had a natural chemistry, and even on the group dates they gravitated towards each other."
Another "Bachelorette" contestant he thought had the best chance with Ashley? 28-year-old winemaker Ben F.
"Ben F. is really nice, he's laid back no matter what the situation is and he's so funny," West comments.
As to why Ashley decided to eliminate the 30-year-old South Carolina lawyer, the only contestant she chose to send home on the night where she was originally supposed to eliminate two, he blames a lack of one-on-one time and therefore chemistry with the 26-year-old beauty.
"She just didn't feel that chemistry with me I guess," West reflects. "I didn't really have a lot of time with Ashley, and I spent the lion's share of my time with the guys. That's just the nature of the experience, it's nothing against Ashley."
Surprisingly, West had nothing but good things to say about the controversial Bentley, whose shocking comments about Ashley behind her back had some calling him the "villain" of the show.
"My experience with Bentley is that he's a nice guy. I liked him," West says. "He seemed genuine and he talked about his daughter all the time. He was a good guy."
West also talked about his tragic back-story, where it was revealed that his wife Sarah drowned in their bathtub in 2007. His heavy past played a big part in his elimination, when Ashley wondered if he was really ready to move on. Much has been written about the circumstances of his wife's untimely passing, with Sarah's mother telling Star magazine that he was an "enabler" and insinuating that he was somehow involved in her daughter's death.
"I'm shocked her parents were willing to drag her name through the mud," West says about Sarah's mother and step-father's recent comments. "They were never involved in her life and some of her issues directly had to do with their actions. Anyone who knew us [he and Sarah] knows that I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. It's a tragic situation ... but it is what it is."
But even after the intense experience on the show, West says that he is in fact ready to move on and hopefully find love. He is currently single and is open to being the next "Bachelor" if asked.
"It is such an incredible opportunity," he says. "That would be something that I'd really have to sit down with my family and talk about."

Thank you for posting this. J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 18 4219981604
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Arriving late at the station ........ is there room for another passenger aboard the J.P. train? He is yummy :Lovecupcakes:
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm

summerluvn wrote:Arriving late at the station ........ is there room for another passenger aboard the J.P. train? He is yummy :Lovecupcakes:
There's plenty of room on board!! Woohoo ~ welcome to the club!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

J.P. - Thread #2