SELECT CONTENT

J.P. - Thread #2

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

J.P. - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: J.P. - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Gina wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:JP: "I think our chemistry is amazing. I'm pretty confident in saying that she's into me and I'm into her and there's a lot of chemistry."

What an antidote to you-know-who! :loveflower:
I hope MF isn't messing with our heads on this one. I'm almost scared to relax and watch their love story and be fooled again on the F1. It's absolutely pointing to JP and we are only going to the 4th episode. I've been screwed so much by this show, that I decided to never believe what I see as obvious clues. But, after the Bentley debacle and now it looks like JP, if it's not JP, I don't see how another F1 can deal with it all. Maybe MF is counteracting the hatred from the roast and Bentley and trying to woo back the audience and show JP and Ashley's love story..that's my hope.

And if it's sweet Ben F as F1, God Bless him.

I'm hoping that is the plan as well Gina! I had planned to stay objective this season, but I don't think I can keep it up! These two are just too cute together. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Gina wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:JP: "I think our chemistry is amazing. I'm pretty confident in saying that she's into me and I'm into her and there's a lot of chemistry."

What an antidote to you-know-who! :loveflower:
I hope MF isn't messing with our heads on this one. I'm almost scared to relax and watch their love story and be fooled again on the F1. It's absolutely pointing to JP and we are only going to the 4th episode. I've been screwed so much by this show, that I decided to never believe what I see as obvious clues. But, after the Bentley debacle and now it looks like JP, if it's not JP, I don't see how another F1 can deal with it all. Maybe MF is counteracting the hatred from the roast and Bentley and trying to woo back the audience and show JP and Ashley's love story..that's my hope.

And if it's sweet Ben F as F1, God Bless him.

That's why I'm trying to convince myself she chose no one as nothing else is making sense right now and I don't want to be swayed by these two... probably already too late! The only thing that makes me believe they could actually be front and centre with the love story is to combat the Bentley storyline.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Could you imagine how the poor F1 guy has felt watching the last 3 episodes & the way Ashley has been fawning over Bentley & even after he left continuing to talk about him longingly at the next Rose Ceremony.
For a very new relationship this could be a deal breaker already, or at least a "wait a minute, let's slow things waaaaaaay down" situation.
If it was me in this situation, I'd be taking a really long hard look at whether our relationship was real or just a default.
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Okay, all spoilers and speculation aside for a minute....

Based on what we're seeing now between Ash and JP, can you even begin to imagine what their FRC/proposal will be like? heartbeat

I can imagine JP saying something along the lines of, "cupcake, will you marry me?!" :Cutecupcake:

And most importantly, the twirl! firework

Jumping hearts :Flirty:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Okay, all spoilers and speculation aside for a minute....

Based on what we're seeing now between Ash and JP, can you even begin to imagine what their FRC/proposal will be like? heartbeat

I can imagine JP saying something along the lines of, "cupcake, will you marry me?!" :Cutecupcake:

And most importantly, the twirl! firework

Jumping hearts :Flirty:

Adorable! Although, they may want to skip the twirl, as I'm afraid he might drop her! rotfl
I can totally see JP insisting at the ATFR that he get another chance to pick her up and show everyone that he really CAN do it! 😆
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Found this on Twitter -- New article about JP.
http://i54.twitgoo.com/2q99cp0.jpg
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Found this on Twitter -- New article about JP.
http://i54.twitgoo.com/2q99cp0.jpg

Aw, it's so nice to see good 'press' in the tabloids for the suspected F1! After feeling like the guys really wanted Emily or Chantal it would be poetic justice to see Ashley land a great guy with no trashy stories to have to deal with. But, alas, it is only episode 3... I'm sure the Fleissmonster has something up his cockroach-infested grim-reaper sleeves! :twisted:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

That's awesome. A tabloid and it's not saying one bad thing about JP. He was adorable in high school too.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:37 am

No dirt in the tabs?!? They must not be doing their jobs properly.. even the people interviewed about him have only sweet things to say, that is so weird to see! :27:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:39 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:No dirt in the tabs?!? They must not be doing their jobs properly.. even the people interviewed about him have only sweet things to say, that is so weird to see! :27:

Well he is, afterall, Just Perfect. :D

I do think he's a lot more funny/outgoing than his edit suggests though, just like Roberto was basically nothing like the smooth player his suggested.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 am

For some reason I can't get the whole thing to load. Can somebody tell me what it says after "J.P. is funny, honest and...." ?

(I love the fact that whoever posted the article didn't even bother to buy the magazine -- just took a picture right there in the grocery store!! Technology is awesome.)
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 am

"JP is funny, honest, and very sexy"

"If Ashley picks him, she'll be getting a great guy! He broke up with a girl last year before the show because ultimately it didn't seem they were right for each other. She wasn't the one he was going to marry."

They were both said by his long time friend Victoria
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

J.P. - Thread #2