SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I sure hope that bracelet that Ash has on with Ben, isn't the one that I mentioned she was wearing at the railing, when she's supposed to be in her FRC dress. I don't think they'd let her wear something so telling though to the FRC.... would they?

also, notice in the toast from last night..... guess who Blake is standing beside? yep, Ryan :giggle: he's usually sitting beside him when the guys are all together....maybe Blake has a crush on Ryan?? :gotcha:
NV ~ does Ben buy her the bracelet, or has this been speculation?

I don't know if he does or not, I just noticed the bracelet in the sc's when she's on her date with Ben (looks like it could be a local piece) and was talking about her wearing a bracelet yesterday in her FRC dress.... they could be the same one, but so hard to tell what the FRC one looks like as we can only see the circle around her wrist from a distance. Just mentioned it as a certain piece of jewelry can show up a few times during a season, and sometimes is significant.... and sometimes not (watch Brad was wearing after Chantal's HTD :giggle: comes to mind)

eta - I just saw some sc's of Ashley and Ben on their date and she's not wearing the bracelet in a lot of the pics, so I think we can assume that they bought it at some point during the date. He's carrying a bag in one of the shots, so they must have bought something.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 pm

posted by Max64

Looks like William, but when would it be from? He's on th 2-1 date, and from the preview sounds likes she ends the date early? And if he's going home, why would she be smooching on him

Max64, I think she lets Ben go early on the date, but she will continue the date with William until sometime after their kiss in that cap....Don't know why she kisses him then lets him go.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

San wrote:posted by Max64

Looks like William, but when would it be from? He's on th 2-1 date, and from the preview sounds likes she ends the date early? And if he's going home, why would she be smooching on him

Max64, I think she lets Ben go early on the date, but she will continue the date with William until sometime after their kiss in that cap....Don't know why she kisses him then lets him go.

That seems to be the way she sees if a guy is for her. She must have a "kiss o meter" or something she checks after each smooch. rofl
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Interesting how the RC toast lineupp is. All of the F4 are all lined up on the same side
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting how the RC toast lineupp is. All of the F4 are all lined up on the same side

They must have lined them up to see if it would look awkward later on down the line or not :giggle:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Reality Mary wrote:

That seems to be the way she sees if a guy is for her. She must have a "kiss o meter" or something she checks after each smooch. rofl

I just hope it's better than her (Bentley) Picker-IQ!! :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Based on the most recent SC's posted by San of Ashley w/ CH (when he's telling her Bentley is in the hotel), I'd have to say Ashley looks WAY BETTER with just her own eyelashes than with those fake ones she wears during the show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Reality Mary wrote:

She is stealthily using her tongue, as one would read braille, but on their teeth instead. She probably will receive class credit for dental exams...kind of like taking a semester off for schooling in Italy or Australia and receiving credit. Last season it was Bachelor 101. This season it's Bachelorette 32 (for the 32 teeth you have in your mouth). 6 credits total with a pass/fail grade.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Here are some pictures to the next episode:

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
She is stealthily using her tongue, as one would read braille, but on their teeth instead. She probably will receive class credit for dental exams...kind of like taking a semester off for schooling in Italy or Australia and receiving credit. Last season it was Bachelor 101. This season it's Bachelorette 32 (for the 32 teeth you have in your mouth). 6 credits total with a pass/fail grade.

So that's how she's finishing school!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 1806963828 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 1806963828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:Here are some pictures to the next episode:

Link

WooHoo - lots of shirtless hunks! Someone - please get the full size pics!!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 102833939

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Here are some pictures to the next episode:

Link

WooHoo - lots of shirtless hunks! Someone - please get the full size pics!!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 102833939

Someone will post the bigger pictures when they become available. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers