SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by Cari Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

babymama wrote:
Cari wrote:

RS, if you're reading this post, i plead, don't take offense, okay? The first time i read his blog i seriously thought he was *squirming* uhmm... gay... And if i let my friends out here (non-US) read his blog they would surely think he's uhmm not straight. I've quite an astute GAY RADAR. :yes: Nah, babymama. Don't date him!

he's definitely NOT gay. that i can assure you. not speaking from personal experience, but from a friend of mine. which is why i'm hesitant to ask him out

Really? :what:

So your friend and RS are :lovekiss:

Awww, it's okay, Babymama! Maybe your friend can introduce you to RS' friends giggling

Besides, i still do not think you and RS are a match. haha Dating him will make you even more snarkier :heygoodlooking

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:

I definitely don't think he's gay either and I think you should go for it! You never know what's supposed to happen unless you take a chance. Go for it! Absolutely!

ETA: I think your friend would get it, it obviously wasn't right for them.

that's the problem. i think she still likes him

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
babymama wrote:
Cari wrote:

RS, if you're reading this post, i plead, don't take offense, okay? The first time i read his blog i seriously thought he was *squirming* uhmm... gay... And if i let my friends out here (non-US) read his blog they would surely think he's uhmm not straight. I've quite an astute GAY RADAR. :yes: Nah, babymama. Don't date him!

he's definitely NOT gay. that i can assure you. not speaking from personal experience, but from a friend of mine. which is why i'm hesitant to ask him out

I definitely don't think he's gay either and I think you should go for it! You never know what's supposed to happen unless you take a chance. Go for it! Absolutely!

Alanna, always the matchmaker LOL.

Actually ITA Babymama, you should ask him out. Equal opportunity and all that.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

babymama wrote:
Cari wrote:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Cari wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I will say this about RS.

He has been nothing but insulting and derogatory to us over the past couple of seasons. Blondie came out with the Emily spoiler before he did and still took credit for being the one to "spoil the ending". We aren't' trying to take credit for anything as we are all mostly anonymous posters. However, he thinks since he puts his face out there he can take the credit and talk chit. We are all just a bunch of anonymous losers to him. He has no respect for what we do here. He is super defensive and pompous. Anyone that crosses him and spoilers is an idiot.

I give him credit for what he does and will say that his attitude has been more tolerable this season but that doesn't mean I gotta like him. I like him for his spoilers and that is all.

As far as this board goes... I am a stay at home of 3 little ones I am lucky enough they play very well together. The oldest is 4 and up until May DH was still in school at night after he got home from work. This board keeps me sane as sarcasm is usually lost on a 4 year old. I enjoy the show but I enjoy the company of this board more than all of that. group hug

that's exactly the type of ignorance i'm talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm

I will say this about RS.

He has been nothing but insulting and derogatory to us over the past couple of seasons. Blondie came out with the Emily spoiler before he did and still took credit for being the one to "spoil the ending". We aren't' trying to take credit for anything as we are all mostly anonymous posters. However, he thinks since he puts his face out there he can take the credit and talk chit. We are all just a bunch of anonymous losers to him. He has no respect for what we do here. He is super defensive and pompous. Anyone that crosses him and spoilers is an idiot.

I give him credit for what he does and will say that his attitude has been more tolerable this season but that doesn't mean I gotta like him. I like him for his spoilers and that is all.

As far as this board goes... I am a stay at home of 3 little ones I am lucky enough they play very well together. The oldest is 4 and up until May DH was still in school at night after he got home from work. This board keeps me sane as sarcasm is usually lost on a 4 year old. I enjoy the show but I enjoy the company of this board more than all of that. group hug

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

ironcat wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Hey Steve, don't get so riled up and upset, it's not worth it. In just a few weeks you can rest on your laurels and all will be good. And if you're not Steve, I hope you're not related to him so you two can get together since you're very protective over him and I find it pretty cute!

hahahahahaha...that is funny. nooo, i'm not steve. but i wouldn't mind dating him. i've never asked him if he's single

He's definitely single. Why don't you email him and ask him out on a date? :awesome:

Didn't he run a contest last year looking to be matched up with someone? I think it turned out to be a bust though. I agree that he is interested in meeting somebody. If you like his sense of humor, go for it!

slightly OT:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Hey Steve, don't get so riled up and upset, it's not worth it. In just a few weeks you can rest on your laurels and all will be good. And if you're not Steve, I hope you're not related to him so you two can get together since you're very protective over him and I find it pretty cute!

hahahahahaha...that is funny. nooo, i'm not steve. but i wouldn't mind dating him. i've never asked him if he's single

He's definitely single. Why don't you email him and ask him out on a date? :awesome:

Didn't he run a contest last year looking to be matched up with someone? I think it turned out to be a bust though. I agree that he is interested in meeting somebody. If you like his sense of humor, go for it!

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Alanna wrote:LOL mnm, just doing my part. I actually think he would be so much nicer and happier if he had a woman to keep him in line a little bit. :D

Also, IDK why you guys are explaining your post counts. Personally, I'm psycho and proud of it. rotfl

:Bbf:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He totally is! Get on it, girl!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 84  Next