SELECT CONTENT

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Rachel Truehart ‏@RachTrue_
So happy for my bffs @BlakeleyShea & @TonyPieper you both deserve the best! xoxoxo

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz
@BlakeleyShea from NO cable to cable AND Neil Lane! You little shit! Love you so much!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Blakeleyring--84245325633179858
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Guess they're getting ready to celebrate tonite

@TonyPieper
Poppin that Clicquot with my baby girl!! xoxo

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 ?size=l
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Tattina wrote:Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 Blakeleyring--84245325633179858

Is Blakeley's daughter with them in Oregon?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 pm

beader wrote:
Tattina wrote:Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

Does Blakely have a daughter?? They've never talked about her before!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:08 pm

who said Blakely has a daughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
beader wrote:

From WetPaint:

Does Blakely have a daughter?? They've never talked about her before!!

She has a dog that she calls her baby girl that she tweets about, but I don't think she has a daughter? Does she?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 pm

She just tweeted a pic of the little dog and Tony -

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 7 D883dbc0fbbe11e195e3123138048d2c_7
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 am

I had never noticed the tattoo on her left arm - seems most of the "in the moment" talks were from her chest up - or she was wearing long sleeves. I am glad she is happy -- really want to know about Lindzi and Kalon though !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 am

Never mind--I was thinking of MM. Good--no daughter for Blakeley.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 am

Her tattoo is so ugly!! Yikes.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 am

yeah, not fond of the tattoo, but still very happy they seem to have found each other!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+25
MissLittle
Newto
ninu
Di_ATL
twochicklets