Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Rachel Truehart ‏@RachTrue_
So happy for my bffs @BlakeleyShea & @TonyPieper you both deserve the best! xoxoxo

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz
@BlakeleyShea from NO cable to cable AND Neil Lane! You little shit! Love you so much!

Tattina

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Bermuda Triangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!



Tattina

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Bermuda Triangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Guess they're getting ready to celebrate tonite

@TonyPieper
Poppin that Clicquot with my baby girl!! xoxo


yrkiemommy

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2012-01-13
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by beader on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 am

@Tattina wrote:Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!



Is Blakeley's daughter with them in Oregon?

beader

Posts : 1663
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:06 am

@beader wrote:
@Tattina wrote:Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!



Is Blakeley's daughter with them in Oregon?

Does Blakely have a daughter?? They've never talked about her before!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 am

who said Blakely has a daughter?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

chasingpavements wrote:
@beader wrote:
@Tattina wrote:Is it possible that the ring cost an estimate $100,000.00???!!! Those of you in the know......would that not be the most expensive ring in the franchise history (correct me if I am wrong)???

From WetPaint:

All About Blakeley Jones’s $100,000 Engagement Ring From Tony Pieper — Exclusive

"We obtained a hush-hush description of the ring (shown here) from a production insider, then went to a diamond expert for all the crucial details. “This is a gorgeous ring,” the diamond expert told us. “It’s very substantial. The main stone is a square cut, with a pave border and a double pave band. All in all, there’s about 3 ½ carats of diamonds. Given its size and the fact that it’s a Neil Lane ring, I’d say it’s worth at least $100,000. Maybe a little more.”

“Tony was very quietly flown out to LA about a week before the finale taped,” our show insider explains. “He met with Neil so he could pick the ring out personally.” Not only did Blakeley say yes, we hear she’s already living with Tony and his son in their Portland hometown!



Is Blakeley's daughter with them in Oregon?

Does Blakely have a daughter?? They've never talked about her before!!

She has a dog that she calls her baby girl that she tweets about, but I don't think she has a daughter? Does she?

yrkiemommy

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2012-01-13
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:20 am

She just tweeted a pic of the little dog and Tony -


yrkiemommy

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2012-01-13
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by CHO on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 am

I had never noticed the tattoo on her left arm - seems most of the "in the moment" talks were from her chest up - or she was wearing long sleeves. I am glad she is happy -- really want to know about Lindzi and Kalon though !

CHO

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by beader on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 am

Never mind--I was thinking of MM. Good--no daughter for Blakeley.

beader

Posts : 1663
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Pierz on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 am

Her tattoo is so ugly!! Yikes.

Pierz

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

yeah, not fond of the tattoo, but still very happy they seem to have found each other!

dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3270
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum